15-Mar-2011 - Ring of Wealth, Shanties, Trolls and Dungeoneering

Michael

The end of dungeon interface (the ‘Winterface’) will now display the time that was taken to complete the floor.

:thumbup:

’Mercenary Leader’ has been rewritten to more accurately reflect the level of the Dungeoneering party, as the calculation was setting it to be a bit too harsh.

:thumbup:

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).

As mentioned in the news, Dungeoneering prestige has been rewritten, so that when completing an already completed floor, a different floor from the same theme will be crossed off instead.

The lower-levelled Dungeoneering floors have had their XP rates increased.

The end of dungeon interface (the Winterface) will now display the time that was taken to complete the floor.

Low-levelled enemies in the frozen theme have had their stats lowered.

Dungeoneering coins are now easier to pick up.

Several objects, such as the toolkit, have been made tradable, to allow them to appear to all players when dropped.

Dungeoneering Runecrafting now uses Make-10/50/100 (instead of Make-1/5/10).

Several Dungeoneering skills, such as cooking in a dungeon, have had their speeds increased.

The divine skinweaver in the skeletal horde boss room has been updated to also display what she is saying in the chat window.

Plane-freezer Lakhrahnazs shove attack now has a cooldown to prevent him using it too often.

Sagittare will now teleport closer to the player to prevent excessive running.

Stomp will now drop fewer rocks, and more will be removed each time rocks disappear.

The gluttonous behemoth now has less health, and will only eat to full health once per dungeon.

Mercenary Leader has been rewritten to more accurately reflect the level of the Dungeoneering party, as the calculation was setting it to be a bit too harsh.

The Sliding Statues challenge room has been rewritten to fix occurrences of the room being impossible to complete. It is also possible to pull statues now.

The Monolith challenge room has been changed to stop the shades from taking too much energy from the monolith, and the monolith will reach fully charged faster.

The Flower Roots challenge room will now not fail if you have the correct skill requirements, if you pull the plant at the right time.

The Ten Statue Weapon challenge room (five with weapons, five without) will now have fewer statues in smaller parties.

It is no longer possible to fail to repair the walls in the Collapsing Room challenge room.

The Toxin Maze challenge room will now remove the obstacles on completing the room.

Excellent.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

You will now continue to autocast combat spells if your Magic stat drops below the required level for a spell. This is consistent with how Ranged and melee work.

Did they just make seercull bow's spec totally useless :unsure: ?

Edit: Im loving the dungeoneering updates. :thumbup:

pepijn777.png

Miscellania teleport takes you straight to the advisor. :thumbsup:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

The lower-levelled Dungeoneering floors have had their XP rates increased.

Stomp will now drop fewer rocks, and more will be removed each time rocks disappear.

:thumbsup:

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Wow. I love the dungeoneering tweaks. There are a few things I'd like to add, but otherwise no complaints. Not gonna dg for a few hours, though, in case there's some gamebreaking bug that makes me lose my binds.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

You will now continue to autocast combat spells if your Magic stat drops below the required level for a spell. This is consistent with how Ranged and melee work.

Sounds like it :/ Can't really see any reason for doing so as it was a good strategy for countering mages.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

If that means what I think it does, then I might cry with joy <3333

Who knew patch notes could be so amazing?!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Exactly what I was thinking about.

Does this mean that someone who has no idea how to kill thunderous (and they come in droves on W148) can just do f36 over and over, thereby skipping the Thunderous entirely?

Regardless, please excuse me while I go to find and hug Mod Trick.

If that means what I think it does, then I might cry with joy <3333

Who knew patch notes could be so amazing?!

on the flip side, is it no longer possible to boost for barrage and stuff?

also if you stop autocasting, can you recast the spell?

Made 7M flipping ring of wealths, would have been more but I sold them a bit too cheap I discovered at first (Could have made about an extra 3M or so).

Not bad for 2 minutes work though :P.

Buying uncharged 75k ea, selling charged 150k ea.

Getting free prayer potions at barrows? Sounds like it could change barrows a lot if it is common enough. I'd love to see how much it effects clue scrolls and other things.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

That's some list of tweaks :D. Floor timers ftw.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Sounds like it :/ Can't really see any reason for doing so as it was a good strategy for countering mages.

Yea, I've used it quitte succesfully before in pvp and games like castle wars and soul wars. Since range is supposed to be good against mage I can't see the reason for doing this either.

pepijn777.png