Osama Bin Laden confirmed dead

Brady

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what would be funny, if this entire report was constructed to distract people from the impending economic collapse and provide a nationalistic booster-shot. Funny indeed. Good to know that the big scary boogeyman has finally carked it. Now we can all rest easy under the iron fist of statism :-D

I know, I know, everyone ignore the crazy anarchist (me). He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, relax.

Finally! It only took 10 years, 2 presidents, 300K soldiers, and billions of dollars to track this man down.

This will have drastic effects - the leader/spiritual leader of the whole terrorist movement is now dead. Hurray!

and.. Lots of brownie electoral points for Obama I guess.

Three presidents. Clinton went after him too.

tFtfA.jpg

What happens next depends entirely on how the US deals with the temporary disarray, if there is any at all.

I've heard massive strikes are occurring as we speak. Nobody's allowing Al Qaeda a chance to rest and bury their dead - only to join them.

Personally, I cannot celebrate any man's death. He was an enemy of my people, and therefore in my eyes evil. But evil is subjective. Someone as bad, if not worse, will take his place ... But until that terrible day, many folks will be at peace knowing he has been brought to whatever form of justice a person may believe in.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Finally! It only took 10 years, 2 presidents, 300K soldiers, and billions of dollars to track this man down.

This will have drastic effects - the leader/spiritual leader of the whole terrorist movement is now dead. Hurray!

and.. Lots of brownie electoral points for Obama I guess.

Three presidents. Clinton went after him too.

You know why it took so long? The US needs an enemy. There will always be a so called 'threat'.

No one has pictures or any sort of evidence?

Osama could be sitting in his bunker watching this unfold, eating popcorn and laughing his ass off in the process.

Brb, gonna go cheer.

Obama is giving a speech right now about Osama's death.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No one has pictures or any sort of evidence?

Osama could be sitting in his bunker watching this unfold, eating popcorn and laughing his ass off in the process.

Brb, gonna go cheer.

We have his carcass. DNA tested.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The worrying thing is the wikileaks info from a high up al-quaeda guy in guntanmo bay saying they have a nuclear bomb hidden in europe alongside recent threats that said bomb would be detonated in osama is ever captured or killed.

Just have to hope like most al-quaeda threats/plans these days theres not a lot to it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I am relieved that he has been stopped but I am uncomfortable that everyone is so excited that a person has been killed.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

He's a GOOD hide 'n' seek player. But it's game over for him now.

A little joke: What if the body was fake? Lol, troll'd hard.

Good fight!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I am relieved that he has been stopped but I am uncomfortable that everyone is so excited that a person has been killed.

Same. We should be glad, but not like this. Being excited like some people are makes us seem like savages.

Unhesitating.png

finally, someone half-rational. You don't solve violence with violence, it's such a basic kiddy rule, yet no one seems to comprehend it.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang