12-Jul-2011 � Jadinko Lair

brainymidget

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting until they are 200k or so. I have no idea why Jagex thought people would by it at 25m :rolleyes:

Because everything sells stupidly high on release day when its a monster drop and 9/10 jagex hugely undervalue it.

Note early pages of this thread where ppl sold it for 80mil.

Obv it's gonna epic crash, they always do given a month or so.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm waiting until they are 200k or so. I have no idea why Jagex thought people would by it at 25m :rolleyes:

Because everything sells stupidly high on release day when its a monster drop and 9/10 jagex hugely undervalue it.

True.

It saddens me that I can't kill the things at the current time, though. Could have actually had some money to add onto my minuscule cash pile.

Xenful.png

[Hide]whatcolor_isblue.jpg

[/Hide]

Jagex didn't hugely undervalue it, it is going well under their guide price now and the update has been out for what, six hours? The people that bought a whip vine for anything higher than the guide price are either rich enough to afford it or extremely impatient/stupid.

Not sure if it's been said already, but since the special is 10x attacks, wouldn't that mean up to +400 damage from fero ring? Could be better than claws for kuradal's dungeon if the spec still only takes 50%. Then again definitely not worth 12m for a situationally useful spec for a weapon that is still worse than rapier. If it goes below 1m though I don't see why I wouldn't buy it unless Jamflex made the spec 100% of the bar.

Afaik, spec is 60%

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Attempting to glean some usefulness from this update, are the seed drop rates (notably Ugune and Samaden) good/better than hunting draconics?

I didn't get one of either in about ~200 kills.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

People using Knives or Runes to grab monsters aren't [wagon], they're veterans who knew that overcrowding would happen.

On Topic: Are these the only monsters that drop Spirit Weed herbs? I can't think of any other.

Cockroach soldiers do.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

People using Knives or Runes to grab monsters aren't [wagon], they're veterans who knew that overcrowding would happen.

On Topic: Are these the only monsters that drop Spirit Weed herbs? I can't think of any other.

Cockroach soldiers do.

Bah, my mistake.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Glad I did something with my day then wait it out for this update. Lame...

...From a slayer/fighting perspective. I will try the place out myself for training woodcutting, fletching and firemaking though I suppose. It seem's like this area is trying to be like the LRC but may possibly fail at it, honestly wouldn't be surprised if it ends up as dead content :/

Found a bug in it already. It is possible to damage players in non-pvp with the spec. It is quite easy to figure out so expect an update/fix soon.

Try hunting down bots while it lasts, hehe.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Just a quick tip for anyone killing the new jadinkos. If you get any of the fruits that aren't a common one (shadow, cannibal, etc.) you should use it while you're there, don't bother trying to bank it. I teled to te G.E. with a shadow fruit in my pack and it turned into a common one. :???: Not sure if it's a bug or if the special fruits just aren't meant to leave the area.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Try using a dwarven axe instead :lol:

Dwarven Axe doesn't have a knife :blink: .

Seems the whip was massively overhyped, they should really have just made a new, non-whip weapon (that part never made sense) say just a 'mutated vine weapon' that looked like a whip but was better, no tie-in to abyssal demons. That would have been totally cool and they could have added some good stats to it instead, also the special is bad because you can run away.

The good news is that the skilling area itself might be pretty interesting, I'd love to hear more about that, and there are several ranged weapons and other cool stuff. Looks fun!

I'm not an efficienado.

Just a quick tip for anyone killing the new jadinkos. If you get any of the fruits that aren't a common one (shadow, cannibal, etc.) you should use it while you're there, don't bother trying to bank it. I teled to te G.E. with a shadow fruit in my pack and it turned into a common one. :???: Not sure if it's a bug or if the special fruits just aren't meant to leave the area.

Can't take them out of that area.

I'm actually focusing on killing the mutated baby jadinkos... So far these are the drops I've gotten (not total drops overall, just the type):

Logs

Magic Logs (Noted: 3,5,6,7,10); Mahogany Logs (Noted:13,14,15,16,17); Yew Logs (Noted:13,14,17)

Herbs

Grimy Avantoe (Noted: 1); Grimy Cadantine (Noted: 1); Grimy Irit (Noted: 1); Grimy Kwuarm (Noted: 1); Grimy Ranarr (Noted: 1); Grimy Snapdragon (Noted: 1); Grimy Spirit Weed (Noted: 1); Grimy Toadflax (Noted: 1); Grimy Torstol (Noted: 1); Grimy Wergali (Noted: 1)

Seeds

Blue Blossom Seed (1); Green Blossom Seed (1); Harralander Seed (1); Irit Seed (1); Jangerberry Seed (1); Limpwurt Seed (1); Marrentill Seed (1); Mushroom Spore (1); Red Blossom Seed (1); Snapdragon Seed (1); Spirit Weed Seed (1); Strawberry Seed (1); Tarromin Seed (1); Watermelon Seed (1); Whiteberry Seed (1); Wildblood Seed (1)

Didn't list the fruits and the juju teleport spirit bag since they drop all of that too. Charm they drop as well but it's at a terrible rate. Herbs and logs have been quite plentiful though!

Edited by ForsakenMage
Table fail. XD

Haha, trolling in the wilderness with bolas is really fun. I noticed something odd happen though... Two guys in dharoks were fighting. When they were both low on hp they both started eating at the same time which gave me the opportunity to throw some bolas at them for fun. Right as I did this they both put on claws and started specing. The guy who I threw the bola at though (bola was on its way to him) didn't get hit by the other guy's claw specs. By didn't get hit, I mean damage splats didn't even appear on him, and when his opponent switched back to his dharok's axe, the guy who I threw the bola at was full hp still from eating before.... Did my bola interfere with the claw specs that were used on him? I thought that even if you missed with claw specs, it still showed 0s....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.