31-Aug-2011 � The Branches of Darkmeyer

DarkDude

Can I ask, do anyone remember what Harold dropped when you killed him?

5 or 6 cooked Monkfish for me

Me too.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 5 or 6 cooked monkfish

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

some monkfish :/

Finally beat Vanstrom on my third try.

On final attempt I took 15 saras, 5 super restores, 1 super str, dhide gear and a war tort with 20 rocktails. Beat em with 6 saras and 2 supers to spare.

I was starting to think he was as hard as Nomad, but once I read enough suggestions, it was pretty simple.

Run around when he starts blood phase and turn camera and character away when darkness phase comes.

I barely got hit at all during blood attack and maybe once for 200 when I didn't see the darkness phase chat warning.

Overall, I felt it was a good quest with good rewards. If anything, it was a challenging quest for my stats (85 90 82).

Thanks to everyone who posted help!

There should be a pickpocket option o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I got an uncut sapphire from harold.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]