Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

01-Sep-11 BTS September

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

Blyaunte
[ Display Name History ]

Blyaunte

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,051 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Blyaunte
What are the prospects that the empty locked building in Edgeville has something to do with ROTM? :unsure:

nyuseg.png

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RSN:Tripsis
Sounds like a really good month :thumbsup:
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

What are the prospects that the empty locked building in Edgeville has something to do with ROTM? :unsure:

I'd say 0 since it the guards house and always has been; same as guard posts in varrock etc that cant be entered

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Deathknell
[ Display Name History ]

Deathknell

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Deathknell

Not likely. I've been using it to hide the bodies of Jmods that angered me. :-|
I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

ForsakenMage
[ Display Name History ]

ForsakenMage

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 6,856 posts
  • RSN:ForsakenMage
  • RSN2:Pengew Ami
  • Clan:EoE
Two updates have caught my eye:
Bonus XP Weekend
ROTM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

Sir_Squab
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Squab

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,903 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sir Squab

I wouldn't care if ROTM was the only update this month. It'll redeem the rest.

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to quote this guy:

ROTM is the only real content this month then but should be good by the sounds of it.

>_>

Will be interesting. Not a whole lot of surprises this month though, is it? I'm quite content though, I just wish that ROTM came out on my birthday week haha! Though I guess when that's the only real concern you have about an update month, you can't complain.

But if it gets pushed back to October...

I will kill everyone.

Lolol. inb4 rl riots if ROTM gets pushed back.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Sly_Wizard
[ Display Name History ]

Sly_Wizard

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
I'm fairly sure that ROTM will bring with it a dragon x-bow. I'm slightly interested in that, though my excitement is tempered. A new mage spell doesn't really excite me. It will more than likely be an ancient spell, and I haven't used an offensive ancient magic spell in years. Depending on the spell, it could be useful for PK'ing.

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed
Hopefully new spell is kinda like a leet cross-breed of ancient effects sort of like shadowy blood ice that smokes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

HunterDexter
[ Display Name History ]

HunterDexter

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,625 posts
Hmm, I'm off during the weekend of bonus exp. At least we get ROTM, been waiting 8 years for this! :D

Hobgoblinpie
[ Display Name History ]

Hobgoblinpie

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,824 posts
  • RSN:Mansion

and witness the true power of RuneScape’s cruellest villain.

Mark Gerhard?

Makoto_the_Phoenix
[ Display Name History ]

Makoto_the_Phoenix

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,997 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Makoto D
Alas, RSC; you hardly got a proper burial. :|

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

K112
[ Display Name History ]

K112

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:K112
I'm considering re-subscribing just for ROTM. Hopefully it will be a fantastic quest that will be the end of that particular quest line completely. It may eve put us into the year 170.
Posted Image

essiw
[ Display Name History ]

essiw

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,799 posts
  • RSN:essiw
  • RSN '07:essiw
Btw why is it the last RSC opening? Didn't they say you could get the RSC cape if you just logged into the reopened classic because there was always a chance to obtain it? Well it isn't after this opening... Well at least one extra cape for my collection...

Retired item crew
I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!
If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Will H
[ Display Name History ]

Will H

Tea Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,195 posts
  • RSN:Will Holmes
  • Clan:Clay Gods

Will be interesting. Not a whole lot of surprises this month though, is it? I'm quite content though, I just wish that ROTM came out on my birthday week haha! Though I guess when that's the only real concern you have about an update month, you can't complain.

I will kill everyone.

Posted Image Meep. *cower*

This entire month hinges on ROTM, but looking at the developers, it seems like a pretty safe bet. Also, this is the first time in AGES that I have had to train for a quest. It just had to be agility though. :(

~ W ~

Posted Image

Misterknowitall
[ Display Name History ]

Misterknowitall

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  • RSN:Priest Wiz
  • Clan:The Caped Carousers

I will kill everyone.

As long as it's released before Skyrim, I'm happy :thumbup:

Dragonlordjl
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonlordjl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,443 posts

and witness the true power of RuneScape’s cruellest villain.

Mark Gerhard?

:thumbsup:
Posted Image

Lady_Taverson
[ Display Name History ]

Lady_Taverson

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • RSN:Breezery

We’re adding a brand-new, tradable potion to the game this month, featuring the elusive fellstalk herb and morchella mushroom; so rare and desirable that the herbs themselves are only available from high-level farmers. You’ll need 94 Herblore and 91 Farming if you’re going to grow and make this potion; a potion that can restore roughly 1.25x the prayer points of a super prayer potion, but gradually over the course of 5 minutes. You’ll still find your stash of super prayer potions useful next time you find yourselves needing the immediate aid of the gods, though, as they can provide an instant boost in the heat of battle.

So they tell of a new item, the levels required, the things it does, AND ALSO a disclaimer for saying it's useless content. Brilliant.

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,014 posts
Only one thing this month, and that one thing will be one of the greatest things ever.

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RSN:Ambler3
  • RSN2:Joe Tiko
  • Clan:EoE.... Sometimes.

We’re adding a brand-new, tradable potion to the game this month, featuring the elusive fellstalk herb and morchella mushroom; so rare and desirable that the herbs themselves are only available from high-level farmers. You’ll need 94 Herblore and 91 Farming if you’re going to grow and make this potion; a potion that can restore roughly 1.25x the prayer points of a super prayer potion, but gradually over the course of 5 minutes. You’ll still find your stash of super prayer potions useful next time you find yourselves needing the immediate aid of the gods, though, as they can provide an instant boost in the heat of battle.

So they tell of a new item, the levels required, the things it does, AND ALSO a disclaimer for saying it's useless content. Brilliant.

Hate to say it, but THIS x1.25 [/BadPun]

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

Jimmyw3000
[ Display Name History ]

Jimmyw3000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,845 posts

Hate to say it, but THIS x1.25 [/BadPun]

dungeoneering.

and er...that's probably it. the factthat it's a gradual increase means it is sort of unreliable.

wonder if you could drink more than one at once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users