01-Sep-11 BTS September

Toad

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were adding a brand-new, tradable potion to the game this month, featuring the elusive fellstalk herb and morchella mushroom; so rare and desirable that the herbs themselves are only available from high-level farmers. Youll need 94 Herblore and 91 Farming if youre going to grow and make this potion; a potion that can restore roughly 1.25x the prayer points of a super prayer potion, but gradually over the course of 5 minutes. Youll still find your stash of super prayer potions useful next time you find yourselves needing the immediate aid of the gods, though, as they can provide an instant boost in the heat of battle.

So they tell of a new item, the levels required, the things it does, AND ALSO a disclaimer for saying it's useless content. Brilliant.

Were adding a brand-new, tradable potion to the game this month, featuring the elusive fellstalk herb and morchella mushroom; so rare and desirable that the herbs themselves are only available from high-level farmers. Youll need 94 Herblore and 91 Farming if youre going to grow and make this potion; a potion that can restore roughly 1.25x the prayer points of a super prayer potion, but gradually over the course of 5 minutes. Youll still find your stash of super prayer potions useful next time you find yourselves needing the immediate aid of the gods, though, as they can provide an instant boost in the heat of battle.

So they tell of a new item, the levels required, the things it does, AND ALSO a disclaimer for saying it's useless content. Brilliant.

Hate to say it, but THIS x1.25 [/badPun]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

dungeoneering.

and er...that's probably it. the factthat it's a gradual increase means it is sort of unreliable.

wonder if you could drink more than one at once.

Well excited for RotM :D Looking forward to it for so long! Also currently 19k to 76 Agil with my BXPW main goal being 77, and my secondary goal being near 80 so looking good for me :D Might as well get Rocking Out sorted tomorrow then too...

Prayer pot - bit very very meh... Ooh new herb, inb4itgoesthewayofwergali.

BXPW - 77 agil omnomnom

Classic Reopening - Another cape for the collection...

RotM - @@@@@@@@@@ (Also any surprised at the quest req of Slug Menace, not Salt in the Wound? Also WGS as a req... This is gona be HUGE)

Loyalty Rewards - Eh... I've been saving them up like Octarine because there's nothing I want to buy, so we'll see... Next batch in Feb (I think according to Dev Blog IIRC) anyways if this one is a disappointment.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

dungeoneering.

and er...that's probably it. the factthat it's a gradual increase means it is sort of unreliable.

wonder if you could drink more than one at once.

Might be useful on slayer, considering the ideal DPS set up is generally considered bandos and a fire cape, but on a slayer task there's a good chance you might need to swap something out in order to get a higher prayer bonus.

Well excited for RotM :D Looking forward to it for so long! Also currently 19k to 76 Agil with my BXPW main goal being 77, and my secondary goal being near 80 so looking good for me :D Might as well get Rocking Out sorted tomorrow then too...

BXPW - 77 agil omnomnom

RotM - @@@@@@@@@@ (Also any surprised at the quest req of Slug Menace, not Salt in the Wound? Also WGS as a req... This is gona be HUGE)

Loyalty Rewards - Eh... I've been saving them up like Octarine because there's nothing I want to buy, so we'll see... Next batch in Feb (I think according to Dev Blog IIRC) anyways if this one is a disappointment.

Could be like WGS where they throw in a ton of quest reqs just for the sake of having a ton of quest reqs. Big one that comes to mind is WGS's MEP2 req.

Either way, I got a questcape so I tend to skip over quest reqs :P

Glad I have all the skills for it, altho tbh I decided to get 77 agility for the teaser; then I thought about it and realized it'd probably be a quest req too.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

BXPW - 77 agil omnomnom

Think we don't need Salt in the Wound because the main requirement is to be a Temple Knight Proselyte. Perhaps we'll see an Acolyte promotion from this quest and new Rune equivalent prayer armour? :D

Requirements to start Ritual of the Mahjarrat:

The Temple at Senntisten

While Guthix Sleeps

Hazeel Cult

Enakhra's Lament

The Slug Menace

Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift

Rocking Out

A Tail of Two Cats

Level 76 Crafting

Level 77 Agility

Level 76 Mining

A Tail of Two Cats = Dragonkin!!!! Give me the dragonkin!!!!! Time to take out my old addy plate and rune scimitar and take them out dragon slayer style.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

somehow i feel like torstols are still gonna be the best

Honestly I'm a little disappointed with this month, all we're getting is a new quest and a few new items. Granted the quest should be awesome and has been a long time coming so hopefully quality > quantity.

Let the speculations begin.

New spell: Likely it'll be from the (probably weakened) Staff of Armadyl for a new spell on normal spellbook - like Claws of Guthix. Or maybe 3 new staffs are unlocked and the spell casts for whichever staff you have. I could see it happening; Bandos Staff, Armadyl Staff and Zaros Staff. Or it could just be an extremely useless spell, which is highly probable.

New equipment: A bunch of trash accumulated to fight the Mahjarrat with I'm sure.

Ranging gear: Won't be better than any of our current ranging gear. <--- FACT

New feat gear: Barrows boots. Also long overdue for boots better than Infinity and ranging but we'll see...

Auras: 100% for certain fact will only give said bonuses in PVM.

Only thing to look forward to is Barrows boots. I mean, how could it NOT be a reward? We have had Dragon Boots for years and assuming you get Barrows Boots from Barrows (new reward for completing quest wat) it'll revive barrows.

Updates look mostly teriffic although I'm saving up loyalty points,

but

I swear they said there would be new prayers at some point down the line?

I was seriously hoping for ranged and magic turmoils...

Edit probably sound whiny

But everything is done right so it's more like a "nod, mmhmm, good," rather than gushing OVER THIS AWESOME FREAKING QUEST I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

2dgucz6.png

Honestly I'm a little disappointed with this month, all we're getting is a new quest and a few new items. Granted the quest should be awesome and has been a long time coming so hopefully quality > quantity.

Jeez, what more could you want?

Bring him the head of John the Baptist! :smile:

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

Let the speculations begin.

New spell: Likely it'll be from the (probably weakened) Staff of Armadyl for a new spell on normal spellbook - like Claws of Guthix. Or maybe 3 new staffs are unlocked and the spell casts for whichever staff you have. I could see it happening; Bandos Staff, Armadyl Staff and Zaros Staff. Or it could just be an extremely useless spell, which is highly probable.

New equipment: A bunch of trash accumulated to fight the Mahjarrat with I'm sure.

Ranging gear: Won't be better than any of our current ranging gear. <--- FACT

New feat gear: Barrows boots. Also long overdue for boots better than Infinity and ranging but we'll see...

Auras: 100% for certain fact will only give said bonuses in PVM.

Only thing to look forward to is Barrows boots. I mean, how could it NOT be a reward? We have had Dragon Boots for years and assuming you get Barrows Boots from Barrows (new reward for completing quest wat) it'll revive barrows.

Honestly, getting something that beats Arma/Karils/D'hide seems plausible to me, at least if its a boss drop.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.