A Very Barrows New Year

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if:

1. They fixed Blisterwood log's craft option? Before it was buggy and you have to a proper knife on it to fletch it

2. DirectX Bloom/AA Bug is fixed?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Verac's plateskirt looks better now.

I'm not sure about the color schemes presented here.

On HD with the works its more brownish with a slight hint of swamp green.

It still matches the rfd gloves nicely.

I wish they had put dharoks axe back on his shoulder.

His helm looks nicer as does karil.

Guthans looks like skyrim poop.

More or less its a fluff update.

If they added set effect hp boost then it would have been a real update.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Made a before/after video for anyone interested:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Watching that video just makes me wonder how anyone can prefer the old look of the armour to the new ones.

Sylpheed.png

Anyone else noticed that know there is no visible way to tell if a door is 'dead' or not, Prior to update it was a slightly darker coulor.

It was? I always just hovered the cursor over it to see if it said 'open'.

Yeah you can tell in Rainys vid, The dead doors are a darker green/brown, most noticeable when he first enters crypt and the fact he never checks a door and knows where to go implies its visual.

In that video when you look at the sets in HD best graphics and next to each other then yes they are going to look better, But stand the new Set of 6 together and they are all to samey and then look at the invo icons, all look the same and just a mess. Guthan Skirt is not legs and almost the same as DH legs, V skirt is now V legs aswell.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Aaaaand they still have useless set effects on Torag and Karil :rolleyes:

I must have missed the part in any of the news articles that said the stats or special effects of Barrows armour were going to be updated...oh wait.

Sylpheed.png

I must have missed the part in any of the news articles that said the stats or special effects of Barrows armour were going to be updated...oh wait.

You certainly did. They didn't even put it in any of the articles. Certainly hard to find it when it doesn't exist. Dw, happens to the best of us.

Mahogany and teak logs now have a "Craft" option

Jagex, revert this please (or at least make it a right click option, not left click), it just make our quest to 90 firemaking even more miserable :mellow:

Why on earth are Bloods the green dots and not the red ones?!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mahogany and teak logs now have a "Craft" option

Jagex, revert this please (or at least make it a right click option, not left click), it just make our quest to 90 firemaking even more miserable :mellow:

You will probably punch me really hard when I point out that the update post mentions that they changed it to 74.

That being said, it's really strange that they listen to people when they want to change a requirement, but not when EVERYBODY IS ASKING FOR THE SAME FEATURE AFTER SEEING THE POSSIBILITY AFTER THIS MANY YEARS OF TIRED HANDS and they ignore it because they wanted to adhere so closely to a design principle like "don't make a destructive command the first on the list" when it goes against all common sense because nobody actually uses the feature they put as the first one.

This is the future. We are on the internet. The internet makes this game possible. This is because we have the means to communicate instantly over great distances.

DON'T ACT LIKE AN OVERSEAS CRT TELEVISION MANUFACTURING COMPANY WITH A SINGLE SET OF SCHEMATICS THAT THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WITH A REMOTE CONTROL THAT HAS TEN EXTRA BUTTONS THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING.

8f14270694.jpg

Havent had a single Barrows drop in 50 chests. ONCE MORE, my luck fails me. >.>

(Prob no wonder I get angry when everyone's getting drops left, right and centre)

It's been about 60 chests since I last got any barrows loot. But I guess I can't really complain since I did get back to back visages... :mellow:

If you have the time, just keep at it, and I'm sure it will all come rolling in soon!

You certainly did. They didn't even put it in any of the articles. Certainly hard to find it when it doesn't exist. Dw, happens to the best of us.

I see what you did there.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the chance of a barrows item is something like 1/22 chest loots. Whenever I go on a dry streak I end up getting like 3-4 items almost in a row.

Sylpheed.png

Can someone please post pictures of what barrows sets look like on female avatars?

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the chance of a barrows item is something like 1/22 chest loots. Whenever I go on a dry streak I end up getting like 3-4 items almost in a row.

I always thought and read 1/13 chests with 6 brothers, I assume with 7 this may even increase to 1/11.5.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I always thought and read 1/13 chests with 6 brothers, I assume with 7 this may even increase to 1/11.5.

No, killing 6 or 7 brothers gives the same chance of items, which is why many people choose to not kill Torag since his set is worth the least.

And yes, I agree with the 1/13 rate.

EDIT: Since the update, I've had Karil's coif, Guthan's helm and plate and Akrisae's mace. I think that's after about 55-60 chests or so.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

No, killing 6 or 7 brothers gives the same chance of items, which is why many people choose to not kill Torag since his set is worth the least.

And yes, I agree with the 1/13 rate.

EDIT: Since the update, I've had Karil's coif, Guthan's helm and plate and Akrisae's mace. I think that's after about 55-60 chests or so.

1/13?? I've done maybe 100 chests(Not today) and got only one barrows piece worth raound 500k at that moment -.-

Has anyone even gotten a double barrows item loot yet? I don't think I've actually heard of anyone getting double items from this update...

I haven't gotten a single double loot either in like 100 chests. :(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Has anyone even gotten a double barrows item loot yet? I don't think I've actually heard of anyone getting double items from this update...

I haven't gotten a single double loot either in like 100 chests. :(

http://forum.tip.it/topic/163183-post-all-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds-here/page__st__72440

post 2/3 of the way down shows them getting double guthans plates.

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png