Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Login.png

And so it begins again.

Nope. It can easily be another 79 days. I pretty much quit rs cold turkey 7 months ago and jagex has never gotten a penny from me aince :shades: this after 10 years of being active and paying (a company that changed..). Don't give in.

k

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

visageloot.png

Now I got one too.

Inb4itsellsfor3gp. :shades:

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

whatarmor.png

What armor is the guy that I circled wearing? I'm guessing it's something that came out while my computer was dead.

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed Imageshack Link.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

whatarmor.png

What armor is the guy that I circled wearing? I'm guessing it's something that came out while my computer was dead.

I believe that's Grifolific armour, some kind of middle tiered melee tanking magic gear.

Edited by Ezkaton
Removed Imageshack Link.

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

WHAT THE [bleep] JAGEX

wtfmute.png

Yes you are reading that correctly, TODAY I have just received a mute for an offence that I 'committed' in august (I put a stupid appeal in because anyone with a brain could tell there was nothing offensive in what I said, was just me repeatedly saying 'r10m')

Now 4 months later they have muted me for an offence that was even closed that long ago

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

WHAT THE [bleep] JAGEX

wtfmute.png

Yes you are reading that correctly, TODAY I have just received a mute for an offence that I 'committed' in august (I put a stupid appeal in because anyone with a brain could tell there was nothing offensive in what I said, was just me repeatedly saying 'r10m')

Now 4 months later they have muted me for an offence that was even closed that long ago

Even I know that's the Matrix :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

visageloot2.png

2nd Visage. Wish I could replace with a barrows piece, then it would actually sell...

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Guest Melvinkooi

visageloot2.png

2nd Visage. Wish I could replace with a barrows piece, then it would actually sell...

Ugh, why can't i get one so i can finally get my DFS...

WHAT THE [bleep] JAGEX

wtfmute.png

Lmao, nice reference to Eagle Eye there.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

screenshot20120105at194.png

Trolol ty abby specs

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]