21-Feb-2012 - Dominion Tower Boss - Sunfreet

Saradomin_Mage

3: better dom page drop rates.

Quite honestly, I expected this kind of thing as well. The rarity wouldn't be such a big deal if they weren't tied to one of the dominion weapons. I mean, you can get the sword and crossbow within a couple of hours but you're probably not getting the staff until you've finished everything else, unless you farm pages.

It doesn't help page farming is annoying and can take awhile to get the book done at times. I'm irritated the journal is tied to so much of the tower achievement requirements considering their frequency.

EDIT: It appears the Jagex mods did respond upon reading the posts added with the one I submitted. It's nice you can get multiple pages now at least. :P

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have an invent picture & equipment pic handy?

It's too late for his strategy, they hotfixed ruby bolts (e) :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Chaotics seem hopelessly inaccurate even with turmoil and overload boost. Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky, but this looks really hard for a mere 4k Factor and no other reward besides cosmetics on your marker.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Chaotics seem hopelessly inaccurate even with turmoil and overload boost. Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky, but this looks really hard for a mere 4k Factor and no other reward besides cosmetics on your marker.

What turmoil? :o

Try the maul.

No snowflake in an avalanche ever felt responsible.

even with turmoil and overload boost.

Or maybe just ovl boost :P But yeah, they really suck on him. Do dominion weapons count as powerups or not? I don't currently have any to test.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Or maybe just ovl boost :P But yeah, they really suck on him. Do dominion weapons count as powerups or not? I don't currently have any to test.

Yes they do, so no tricks there.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Would the dominion weapons do much difference against Sunfreet anyway considering people have trouble hitting it with chaotics on turmoil? From what I am reading, it looks like it has rather ridiculous defense power.

Would the dominion weapons do much difference against Sunfreet anyway considering people have trouble hitting it with chaotics on turmoil?

They have worse DPS, it's whether they'd have an increased accuracy (for some reason) against sunfreet. Guess it doesn't matter since they can't be used

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I knew there was something wrong when I clicked on quick prayers. :oops:

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Could just be a fluke, but i'm getting pages left right and centre right now, i actually liked not getting them like ever 2/3 rounds .. I know they've just been updated but this is stupidly common now

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

The XP counter no longer overlaps the Favour points display in Jadinko Lair.

Awesome I've been in there for the past week and a half complaining about it as well lol

Not really but i found it a massive nuisance

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Just lost my claws to Dom Tower... -.- Was fighting Flambeed who unequips your weapons when you attack him, realised this and decided I'd just suicide because I didn't have ice gloves on me. However I wondered if I could get a spec on him without him unequipping any items, and he unequipped my claws... into my full inventory... and thus straight onto the floor. As I said, I was suiciding, I then died. (Yes I've checked, they're not in the bank...) GG Jagex

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Just lost my claws to Dom Tower... -.- Was fighting Flambeed who unequips your weapons when you attack him, realised this and decided I'd just suicide because I didn't have ice gloves on me. However I wondered if I could get a spec on him without him unequipping any items, and he unequipped my claws... into my full inventory... and thus straight onto the floor. As I said, I was suiciding, I then died. (Yes I've checked, they're not in the bank...) GG Jagex

Wow wtf is that fail that is extremly stupid game mechanic for a supposed "safe" minigame

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Wow wtf is that fail that is extremly stupid game mechanic for a supposed "safe" minigame

I mean yeah sure, but what would you expect with a full inventory?

Sig

I mean yeah sure, but what would you expect with a full inventory?

Wait, really? Jagex fixed this exact loophole/glitch a few weeks ago. They had fixed it so when your weapon is unequipped it sends an item from your inventory to your bank, freeing a space for your weapon. In my case, it sent my ice gloves (:l). I assume whatever they did with this new update un-did it...

icecube7.jpeg

It's now possible to skip taunt and victory cutscenes, so you can get right into the action or straight on to your next match.

Surge and blast boxes in Dungeoneering now have equip as the left click option.

Why weren't these implemented right from the get go? Seems like pretty obvious things to overlook. At least they've finally been corrected.

A mining rock in the Rimmington Mine has been renamed "Clay rock" to reflect what ore it contains.

What? Why was this necessary? Checking what ore is in a rock is ridiculously simple. How many complaints could they possibly have had about this?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Could just be a fluke, but i'm getting pages left right and centre right now, i actually liked not getting them like ever 2/3 rounds .. I know they've just been updated but this is stupidly common now

I've been complaining due to my lack of pages this morning. I wish I got stupid amounts to fill it up quickly. :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg