What do you do when you're left home alone?

fastortoise

I'm genuinely interested in what everyone here does when they are alone in their homes. That means even if you're the most boring plank of wood in the lumbermill you should still post. To be clear, I'm talking about a solid >3 hours where you're certain nobody will bother you so you end up doing whatever you like, which is: ? I ask because when left alone people tend to do fun stuff, and I could add this to the list of awesome things to do in my own time.

[hide=what I do]I personally blast The Darkness from my crappy cpu speakers and airguitar while singing along. I also walk around in my (untied) bathrobe. Very breezy \::/ If I'm seeing a girl, she's the first to know I have a free timeslot (or last, depending ;-) ). Finally, hmmm, I guess I talk to myself/about what I'm doing as I'm doing it like some sort of schizo. [/hide]

Feel free to not judge the crazy things other people do unless that's what you enjoy doing when nobody is around.

Like in any other thread I rarely make, I urge you to actually think before posting in this one. I swear, if you all start posting the same unorigional thing even though somebody else already mentioned it I will force you to listen to me singing "I believe in a thing called love".

hiccup.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really do anything different. There aren't many things I want to do that I wouldn't do when no one else is around. I guess I do walk around in a t-shirt and underwear more often and if I'm waiting for something to cook in the kitchen I might sing and dance around a bit. I also talk out loud to my cat a lot more. That's about it :P

</boring>

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I usually just get on Chatroulette or talk very loudly to myself while playing videogames.

Yelling "OH [bleep]!" when I die in Battlefield just makes it more fun, heheh.

Well, I do lots of things while home alone, but here is a sample from last weekend:

• Homework
  • Code tip.it guides
  • Study
  • Watch MLP-FiM
  • Read MLP-FiM Fanfics
  • Listen to MLP-FiM inspired music
  • Play RPGs online
  • Kick drunken neighbors out when they come in the wrong room
  • Lock door to keep said drunken neighbors out
  • Threaten to call the police if the drunken neighbors don't stop trying to get in
  • Call the RA to get the drunken neighbors to go to their own room

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

-Browse the internet for a few hours for my own enjoyment, mainly TiF, Cracked, etc.

-Play online games a bit.

-Eat, drink, watch an hour of T.V.

-Sleep for half the day.

Nothing really productive since I stopped enjoying the things I was talented in.

I'm an only child, my dad works overseas and my mum works all day/goes overseas to visit dad a lot. I have the house to myself 80% of the time, sometimes for 5 weeks or so.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Well, I do lots of things while home alone, but here is a sample from last weekend:

• Homework
  • Code tip.it guides
  • Study
  • Watch MLP-FiM
  • Read MLP-FiM Fanfics
  • Play RPGs online
  • Threaten to call the police if the drunken neighbors don't stop trying to get in

Bronies exist on tip.it now too?

06402767-wtf.gif

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Nothing much different either. Might have more voice chats over skype, cook whatever I want, talk to my cat, and no-life RS. :geek:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Yeah I'll get high usually and zone out on some Battlefield or clean. Yes, I clean incessantly when I'm by myself. I usually only listen to music on headphones just to respect my roommates but if no one is home I turn the stereo on with some of my favorite music. If I know I'm really going to be by myself and I happen to have just taken a shower and know no one will be coming home, I'll chill in the nude.

I've never been on Chatroulette.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• Homework
  • Code tip.it guides
  • Study
  • Watch MLP-FiM
  • Read MLP-FiM Fanfics
  • Play RPGs online

Bronies exist on tip.it now too?

06402767-wtf.gif

They did 3 months ago when I was here.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I don't do much when I'm alone, usually a good bit of gaming on the Xbox360, and some browsing if I get bored of playing games. Mostly Tif and Cracked, and a lot of Youtube.

I do exactly what I would normally do, but with music. 2 reasons I don't normally listen to music. 1 - my housemates ask me to turn it down even if it's so quiet that I can hardly hear it, let alone them in the other rooms with the doors closed, and 2 - for some reason people like to make fun of me because I'm a huge Carrie Underwood fan :unsure:

That's a really hard question to answer, because I'm often just killing time/trying to find a way to kill time in some way or another. Usually, browsing, games. Additionally, play/listen to/make (in decreasing order of headbanging intensity) music and Googling questions that pop into my head.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Sing and dance. That's about it. Sometimes I'll be obnoxiously louder than normal.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pretty much the same as when I'm not alone. In the mornings, I tend to walk around the house in my underwear and a t-shirt anyway. Since my housemate is another girl it really isn't a big deal to either of us.

Loud music? My housemate doesn't care. She plays loud music too.

I sing and dance a lot when I walk around the house, but I do that whether I'm alone or not. I guess there isn't really a lot I do differently. :o