What do you do when you're left home alone?

fastortoise

I'll either immerse myself into a game or a television show, or clean, but I don't usually do both in the same day.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games, Music, I'm not joking when I say I start to talk out load about specific things such as theories etc (not an actual conversation to myself, just thinking out load), watching TV shows all while generally walking around the house in jeans. Dunno why, Jeans just feel comfortable to me.

I lead a boring life, and the chances of having the house to myself for more then 1 hour are minimal, at best non existent thanks to my Sister. (and Niece)

Popoto.~<3

I'm "home alone" nearly all day most days, I live in a dorm and my roommate literally disappeared back in October, I believe he is in China now.

I mean, I have friends and the girlfriend over at all hours of the day, but when I want, i can always have an empty room. I tend to blast music, sing, lounge in my underwear, play video games, and bum it.

Well, I do lots of things while home alone, but here is a sample from last weekend:

• Homework
  • Code tip.it guides
  • Study
  • Watch MLP-FiM
  • Read MLP-FiM Fanfics
  • Listen to MLP-FiM inspired music
  • Play RPGs online
  • Kick drunken neighbors out when they come in the wrong room
  • Lock door to keep said drunken neighbors out
  • Threaten to call the police if the drunken neighbors don't stop trying to get in
  • Call the RA to get the drunken neighbors to go to their own room

Bronies exist on tip.it now too?

06402767-wtf.gif

They did 3 months ago when I was here.

omfg there's no escape from them! :ohnoes:

I play runescape without any interruptions if im home alone

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Bronies exist on tip.it now too?

Blimey, how late to a party can you get? Besides, it's the Internet, I'd be more worried if there weren't bronies here. We mostly keep to ourselves. biggrin.gif

I like to sing loudly and air guitar with music, watch TV programmes (I'm currently getting through Misfits, and I'm tempted to have a look at Adventure Time, and yes, MLP if it's a Saturday), play RuneScape, SpaceChem or Minecraft, shift my sleeping pattern to absurd hours, that kind of stuff. If I'm feeling like it, I'll crack open a beer. I love being home alone because of the freedom it brings.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I don't really do anything different. There aren't many things I want to do that I wouldn't do when no one else is around. I guess I do walk around in a t-shirt and underwear more often and if I'm waiting for something to cook in the kitchen I might sing and dance around a bit. I also talk out loud to my cat a lot more. That's about it :P

</boring>

Hai tripsis. Are you me?

I don't really do anything different. There aren't many things I want to do that I wouldn't do when no one else is around. I guess I do walk around in a t-shirt and underwear more often and if I'm waiting for something to cook in the kitchen I might sing and dance around a bit. I also talk out loud to my cat a lot more. That's about it :P

</boring>

Hai tripsis. Are you me?

I said it first so you must be me! :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Read MLP-FiM Fanfics

Why would you torture yourself like that?

I usually take over my brother's room, drink and slum it. Occasionally I'll work out in my bedroom/garage because usually my family pokes fun at me when I do it with them home.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Feed & water cattle, and any other farm work that needs to be done. When inside, I generally stroll the home quarters in the birthday suit, listen to the music a bit louder, and cook a new recipe. Being home alone is also a nice time to invite the gf over and cure the loneliness as well.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

</boring>

Hai tripsis. Are you me?

I said it first so you must be me! :P

It looks like we all three share the same consciousness. Well, minus me singing but still.

If it's a few hours, then I don't do anything out of the ordinary. My sleeping habits shift if my parents go out of town tho. Staying up til 4 on skyrim.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Most of the time I stay on the computer. When I bring my euphonium home I try my best to practice and improve my music. Other then that I watch ESPN, discovery channel, history channel or I sleep. I'm a college student and I'm really good at sleeping :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Being home alone usually motivates me to go doing something outside my apartment but if I have something I really want to get done that I don't want to be bothered with at home I'll do that like artsy stuff, personal projects, and such.

tFtfA.jpg

In the same vein, nothing quite like the adrenaline rush when scampering back upstairs to to put some underwear on when a parent comes home...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I tend to sleep because the only time I get the house to myself for any length of time is early mornings when I am asleep. On the rarest of occasions I am awake and alone for a while, I don't change anything I normally do. I still play video games and watch tv, just a little louder.