Bonfires

Albel

http://www.runescape.com/img/main/community/banners/bonfire_en.jpg

So afk firemaking after afk rc'ing.. Anyone for afk Agility next?

I'd rather we get afk whining next so we don't have to trawl through pages of waaaa it got made easier waaaa I don't like it waaa this ruined the game for every single update just to read info people are posting.

But Sy, you're whining right now! :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just registered a new accout with an email yesterday. :sad:

Ah well, can't complain about Jagex helping security.

"The same applies if youve already registered your email address; as soon as the update is live and you log in, the rewards will be yours."

You can get an xp lamp, cape, and an in-game title from Diango. Assume the bank space is added automatically.

:thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

[hide=]14t54aq.png[/hide]

Good things: Good xp.

Bad things: Fire doesn't get bigger... :twss:

Ah well, just bought 25k maples for fun lol

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

2947 exp for a lvl 73 skill. Roughly the same as a small lamp from SoF. Better than nothing. Still waiting for my free 250 k exp that this month supposedly promised.

edit

you get the title from right clicking the cape and selecting get title.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Newupdatebondfire.png

As you can see, I'm using willow. And yeah, light it once, it's AFK. Also, after a while you get an increase to health by some percentage.

And here's the rewards you get. XP lamp and Validation cape the adds the title "The Real" in front of your name when you ask it to.

Validationreward1.png

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

It's a shame the fires don't get bigger at all, could have been a really nice graphical update.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Email validation incentives, really.

Extra bankspaces!

Please! But no serious. I like this update. It actual just happened. I was dungeoneering when i got the system update. I'm suppose to be paying attention in class but with there being a total of 8 students, eh... Gonna test this skill out now.

Bankspace was the insentive last time they did one of these garbage email recruitment drives.

2947 exp for a lvl 73 skill. Roughly the same as a small lamp from SoF. Better than nothing. Still waiting for my free 250 k exp that this month supposedly promised.

If you had read any of the comments about it, you'd know it's a reward that will be given in June, after being a member all month.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You can literally click on the logs and your character will run to a fire and use them. #-o

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It's a shame the fires don't get bigger at all, could have been a really nice graphical update.

That was my thought as well. When you think of a bonfire...thats what you think of is a big ass fire. Oh well :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Guys. I'm F2P. Yet, when a fire spirit came out of my fire, I got charms used for summoning. WTF? I don't understand the logic in giving me these...

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

You can literally click on the logs and your character will run to a fire and use them. #-o

Who needs bots

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Guys. I'm F2P. Yet, when a fire spirit came out of my fire, I got charms used for summoning. WTF? I don't understand the logic in giving me these...

Either an oversight or (by now unfortunately the more likely option) incentive for you to get membership...

edit

you get the title from right clicking the cape and selecting get title.

250k xp 'bonus' comes june 1st IF you were a member 1st - 31st May.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Either an oversight or (by now unfortunately the more likely option) incentive for you to get membership...

Must be the latter, because it only tacks up my P2P bank space... :mellow:

29386_s.gif

Seems like a decent update. My hope is that the fire spirit rewards aren't too heavily laced with promotional items (Members benefits, SoF spins, etc).

Too bad the fire can't get bigger though. That would've made this a fair bit cooler.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

This looks like a really good update, and I'm glad they made the validation rewards available to F2P. Can we have the title as well, or is that members only?

adds the title "The Real" in front of your name when you ask it to.

Inb4 someone changes their name to "Ghostbusters". :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

This looks like a really good update, and I'm glad they made the validation rewards available to F2P. Can we have the title as well, or is that members only?

Yes we can, surprisingly.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Patch notes:

10-May-2012 14:17:50

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.

Graphical:

Some graphical issues in the Runespan have been fixed.

The female version of Morytania Legs 3 have had kneepads added.

Some trees north of Ardougne have had their blocking corrected.

Bervirius' tomb no longer goes bright white with bloom enabled.

Quests & Tasks:

A warning is now given to players when a monkey greegree is unequipped and dropped due to a full inventory.

The tomb in Underground Pass now has a "Light" option that appears at the relevant portion of the quest.

A Towering Feast has been removed from the Adventurer's Log.

Skills & Minigames:

The points overlay in the Runespan now updates correctly when a player uses runes to cross bridges.

Small missile platforms no longer asks for elemental runes when the player is missing a required mind rune.

Castle Wars barricades no longer rotate to face NPCs that are attacking them.

The Impetuous Impulses overlay is no longer hidden by the XP counter interface.

It is no longer possible to teleport whilst using the pump or pedals in Blast Furnace.

Other:

Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.

The check for a full inventory when tipping bolts has been corrected.

It is no longer required to be perfectly in front of a dense forest in Isafdar to use the shortcut.

Naff's battlestaff shop now checks for the correct amount of inventory space when purchasing battlestaves.

The fletching interface for Bakriminel bolts now states the correct quantity of bolts being fletched.

The Friends Chat interface now states "Not Ranked" for players not ranked instead of "Not in Friends Chat".

Pitta bread in the Skill Advance Guide has been updated to members only.

[qfc]15-16-415-63725163[/qfc]

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yes we can, surprisingly.

Yeah. But um, like, is there a way to take it off. Not that it's not nice but I kinda wanna be the fake Polarbearblu. Can't have it telling everyone I'm real.

And did anyone notice you get more exp for adding the log to the fire then lighting it separately?

29386_s.gif