18-2-2013 The RuneScape Bestiary

Carl

Been reading the thread for a bit and oh my globs! Trying to read this thread without clicking the spoliers is like trying not to laugh while watching a Tarantino movie. So just so I'm clear I'll need, 90 prayer, 90 strength, and near a quest cape for this new quest? Aside from being 253/270 qp from WGS, I'm think I'm 10 quest off RotM.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Been reading the thread for a bit and oh my globs! Trying to read this thread without clicking the spoliers is like trying not to laugh while watching a Tarantino movie. So just so I'm clear I'll need, 90 prayer, 90 strength, and near a quest cape for this new quest? Aside from being 253/270 qp from WGS, I'm think I'm 10 quest off RotM.

Yeah you have a ways to go in the QP requirements lol.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

We do not know that it'll req 90 pray and str - those are just for Koschei the deathless (thought may suspect it may end up being needed to 100% all the rewards.

Anyway that aside from the BTS reqs only the following stats are required (compiled by backtracking all the required quests leading from noob > the 4 required for this quest):

80 Prayer

80 Magic

78 Strength

78 Attack

77 Agile

76 Constitution

76 Craft

76 Mining

76 Woodcutting

74 Firemaking

70 Construction

70 Slayer

70 Smithing

70 Cook

70 Fletch

67 Slay

66 Thief

65 Farming

65 Defence

65 Herb

64 Ranged

62 Fishing

55 Summon

55 Hunt

50 RC

As for avoiding spoilers there's not much to avoid: If you have balmung you can do the koschei thing - the 2 90s and are just extra memories that add a tiny bit more backstory, but 1 can be done level free to get the main events done.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And just when I bought Metal Gear Rising I have to come back to power my way through quest. Does anybody know roughly how many quest points one would have just doing all the requirements for WGS?

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

EDIT: Sorry for double posting.

We do not know that it'll req 90 pray and str - those are just for Koschei the deathless (thought may suspect it may end up being needed to 100% all the rewards.

Anyway that aside from the BTS reqs only the following stats are required (compiled by backtracking all the required quests leading from noob > the 4 required for this quest):

80 Prayer

80 Magic

78 Strength

78 Attack

77 Agile

76 Constitution

76 Craft

76 Mining

76 Woodcutting

74 Firemaking

70 Construction

70 Slayer

70 Smithing

70 Cook

70 Fletch

67 Slay

66 Thief

65 Farming

65 Defence

65 Herb

64 Ranged

62 Fishing

55 Summon

55 Hunt

50 RC

As for avoiding spoilers there's not much to avoid: If you have balmung you can do the koschei thing - the 2 90s and are just extra memories that add a tiny bit more backstory, but 1 can be done level free to get the main events done.

Oh, alright. I kind wanna 100% rewards so I guess I'll be doing more slayer for 90str. Kinda wish I paid more attention to more lore in the quest. I did play attention to all the fremmy quest and most of those dealing with the Mahjarrat, but I may need a bit of a refresher to understand plots.

29386_s.gif

Wow nice horse!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. It's Chairface Chippendale's lazy cousin. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

Bootstrap eh.... interesting.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I still can't get this [bleep]ing thing to work.

I still get the 'Local storage access required' error.

I have:

- GTX 660 Ti Graphics card with up-to-date drivers

- 8GB RAM

- Version 25.0.1364.172 m of Google Chrome WITHOUT any add-ons

- 22.52 Mbps download speeds

- "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is enabled in my Chrome settings

- Accepted the Local storage setting prompt (the yellow bar) when loading

I've tried:

- Hard-refreshing

- Clearing my Chrome cache entirely.

- Un- and reinstalling Google Chrome

- (Briefly) deactivating my Firewall

-------------

I'm out of ideas. I can run The Witcher 2 in maximum settings without problems, so it's probably not my drivers/RAM. I can't for the life of me figure out why this thing won't work.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]