What makes your character unique?

MPM

Is there anything you've done that very few people have done? Have you been the first to do something? Or maybe you've done something so ridiculous that no one else would attempt.

What sets you apart?

~M

99 Mining in F2P. 'Nuff said. ;)

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Untrimmed hp cape, and trimming it with pretty much every combat skill in same tick.

I miss that cape so much. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

800K GOP tokens. :)

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have the record of the longest <100 kills/claws streak in RS (8 pairs) [citation needed]. Edit: 9 pairs.

(the last few kills in my sig aren't part of the streak, hence the <100 average)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

17 barrow items in two days, which all were doubled due to the double drop weekend (plus over 2000 runs, over 100 items, 10 Guthan spear drops, gathered over 500k mind runes purely from barrows), and my first Dragon pick 'drop' was in a deathpile in DH Crypt >.<

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I own a red partyhat. It's not the most unique thing, but still something I'm happy about. Took me almost 10 years to actually get one too.

My first 99 was smithing.

I own a scythe. I don't have bunny ears though.

I have completed fight kiln over 60 times but fight caves only once. I don't have fire cape.

I have soloed every GWD boss, including Nex.

I have killed every non-questrelated boss in the game atleast once.

I bought 8 toy horses when they were first time introduced to game, in hopes they might become discontinued items one day. I still have those 8 horses.

I have an unique name that nobody else has.

u5zhkTY.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I have 6,446 orange capes. (7.6m worth ge price :P)

I once bought 18k flour on an impulse buy, then proceeded to make 18k apple pies, from scratch, then cooked with magic.

My bank is also littered with other orange items. (oranges, boater hats, snelms, flowers, had salamanders before getting hacked, anti-fire shields ((they used to be orange)))

• Like 1

35b9enp.jpg

I owned a DFS (when they were 35m) before I've even received a bronze defender as a drop (over 1k tokens and still no luck).

Then it seems they increased the drop rate, and I managed to get a dragon defender from nothing in a couple of hours.

I also used to own two snelm sets for no real reason.

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

I have a bank cashflow average of about 1-2m most of the time. I'm good at wasting what little gold I do get. :P

I have 25m Slayer, and yet I have never finished most of the "necessary" quests, nor do I have any chaotics or use a cannon.

I have leveled Herblore without buying a single herb, the vast majority of my XP coming from Farming, Slayer and my kingdom.

And well, I am just full of awesome.

probably the unluckiest account on rs when it comes to drops

+1 for uniqueness.

I once bought 18k flour on an impulse buy, then proceeded to make 18k apple pies, from scratch, then cooked with magic.

My bank is also littered with other orange items. (oranges, boater hats, snelms, flowers, had salamanders before getting hacked, anti-fire shields ((they used to be orange)))

Orange much? :P

Have an Android phone? Check out my Runescape apps:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SAA

Follow my app development Twitter here.

- was exactly the 100th person to reach 138 combat

- ranked 14th in summoning at one point

- was fairly well known for youtube videos/monster hunting/soloing

- owned almost every rare at some point or another (and always sold them at the worst times)

- spent 95% of my time in this game doing combat related activities, as can be seen by my maxed combat stats and nooby skilling stats :P

I got an email saying you had responded and I had to log in to see if you were still posting in orange.

What happened to that?

~M

I got an email saying you had responded and I had to log in to see if you were still posting in orange.

What happened to that?

Tip.It Forums Rules Section 1.2 broke that.

35b9enp.jpg