25-Mar-2013 - Wilderness Warbands

Unknown_Warrior

They already are doing the latter, except that I don't think they changed the rarity of each individual item. Of course the older items will still be rarer even on uncommon and common due to whatever current promotion (in this case the Armadyl/Bandos stuff) having a much higher chance of appearing.

are you sure? i've never seen any queens guard or dragon ceremonial on the wheel since they were removed.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Warband news for those of you who care:

There are now 2 warband friendchats. They are King Warband and Warband FC. They have a little war going on as Warband FC is a splinter group from the first that claims better leadership, effective antipking, and is safer from spies. In any event, they practice the kill armed white dote rule. If you wield a weapon you die. No word on if you can wear armor for defense or bring a BoB, but so far I haven't been sniped with them. Note, I am led the believe that if you are a white dot and you get a wand, they will kill you. So it'd be wise to join one of the FC's or camp a world and go it alone.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Xp formula

2ttbP.png

Change the 25 to the # of things you looted if not 25.

So really the xp formula is just:

(x^2-2x+100)/2

On the basis that the xp formula is the calculation for what 1 gives, the multiplication by how many you have isn't necessary for that value and is just a logical step to derive the xp you'll get. Though if you really wanted to include it should be a variable (y, n or w/e) rather than set 25 seeing as it is not a set value.

Also it is just a recycle of Jagex's old fave x^2+2x-100 aka 99 + (x-1)^2 which is the formula for shattered heart, Jack of Trades and crops up in troll invasion with altered signs where it's 8*(wr/wm*(x^2-2x+100)) where wr is the wave you reach and wm is the max waves (which is 7, 20 or 1500 depending on which u play)

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So what about the wand now? Is it anything special? As good as ahrims wand coupled with book?

Same stats as Ahrim's. But cheaper.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I heard you could do 3 warbands now at any time rather than 1 per cycle.

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

It was never 1 per cycle or anything of the sort, the only limit ever imposed on it was 75 reward token thingies looted per day (which equates to 3 camps a day assuming you fully loot)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Jagex releases 07 servers and update's eoc wilderness?

#logic.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Everyone's a critic either way.

• Like 2

It was never 1 per cycle or anything of the sort, the only limit ever imposed on it was 75 reward token thingies looted per day (which equates to 3 camps a day assuming you fully loot)

8 hour wait. You couldn't loot 25 from one camp then jump to another. You had to wait 8 hours from the last one you did that granted you 25 supplies.

I have yet to confirm this as I still hear people saying they can't do it. Time to check it out. FC are saying limit is gone, so now it's 75 a day.

29386_s.gif

More warband news.

Straight from the Warband FC chat, the chat color ir purple/pink. Team cape 6/ purple cape / purple fremmy cape. If you can't get into FC wear that.

29386_s.gif

- Wand is protected by protect item, so I'd recommend bringing a prayer potion

- You can teleport with items if you hop to a free world. Presumably best option is to loot, hop to a free world (need an f2p friend I suppose), HT to Edgeville then hop back.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I can confirm the 3 warbands back2back2back!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

So basically goto a non high-risk world, chug a prayer pot, activate it and drop dead. insta-wand. (assuming you actually have the wand)

Yes, which is what I was getting at, in case I wasn't speaking in basic enough terms. Helps if you add them to action bar:-

2u9z8.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I havent tried yet, but maybe someone can confirm.

Disrupting the beam got me 18k xp at 93 pray and 15k summ xp at 89. Can this be done all day long?

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.