Behind the Scenes: May 2013

Leoo

I think Sara vs. Zammy is not like WW2, more like the Cold War, including such lovely wars such as the Korean, in Vietnam, Afghanistan etc..

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

<Zamorak hat>

Don't kid yourself. Even if it's WWII, you're the Nazis. How many people have you murdered on a whim? Level 2 Men minding their own business? Guards trying their best to defend the city gates?

If you're going to kill innocent civilians for no reason, I'm all for it. But you should own it. Be proud of your bloodlust.

Don't be a hypocrite. Vote Zamorak!

</Zamorak hat>

• Like 1

Guthix wouldn't stand by. He'd allow what destruction was necessary to maintain balance.

Thats old Guthix, new guthix would have banished the allies and the nazis so that everyone else could live in peace. His idea of balance is apparently no gods so that mortals can be in peace.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Rather okay month. Not much happening. Nice to see farming finally getting an update again.

The whole idea that the God missionary thing linked to the skills worries me... So I'm sincerely hoping it's not the case.

Biggest thing I'm disappointed with - no hint of a Bxpw :( Guess I'll buy in the last half of 99 cons then...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Keepsaking weapons

Why Gorg? Cos it looks like Chaotic?

Why Gorg? Cos it looks like Chaotic?

Yep.

Actually, I think I'd rather keepsake Vesta's longsword over Drygore longsword.

Although, if I'm feeling particularly cheap, I may keepsake Gorgonite longsword instead.

I figured out that the Gorgonite weaponry (and Celestial catalytic staff) had small colours difference compared to Chaotics actually.

Rather okay month. Not much happening. Nice to see farming finally getting an update again.

The whole idea that the God missionary thing linked to the skills worries me... So I'm sincerely hoping it's not the case.

Biggest thing I'm disappointed with - no hint of a Bxpw :( Guess I'll buy in the last half of 99 cons then...

Or just do warbands

• Like 1
_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I just hope the farming content gives players a nice exclusive benefit, not another lame way of making an extra few GPs and getting a little bit of XP every day like flasks and bakriminel bolts.

I may or may not be speaking with the bias of someone with 99 farming.

• Like 2

Keepsaking weapons?

Keepsaking Gorgonite weaponry, anyone? Specifically, rapier and longsword?

Better to keepsake the truly awesome stuff, like Doomcore staff or celestial shield.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Eh not really looking forward to much this month, except for the Farming Update and the Bonus XP thing I suppose. Don't really need the prayer update as I'm level 96 prayer, and the God Emissary doesn't seem like it's a very lasting update.

--TearGod.

xxteargodxx.png

I don't really understand the bonus Xp thing...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

My best guess is that it's going to allow you to combine numerous items that you already have (say, a clan ring and SOF necklace, for example) which currently generate separate bonus XP into one item that you can wear/use to give you their combined bonus XP result -- either in terms of a higher amount of bonus XP or a longer duration, therefrom ...

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

A Farming update?! What? Is this real life?

I mean there are only a million different species of plant in the real world and we have about 12 useful seeds. It should be a skill with new content at every level. Its potential is so so so high and still not utlized.

Still waiting for your own farm patches in your POH and ability to rear livestock, I mean come on who doesnt want to breed their own baby dragons in thier house!

• Like 3

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

My best guess is that it's going to allow you to combine numerous items that you already have (say, a clan ring and SOF necklace, for example) which currently generate separate bonus XP into one item that you can wear/use to give you their combined bonus XP result -- either in terms of a higher amount of bonus XP or a longer duration, therefrom ...

:unsure:

No, much simpler: it essentially removes the bonus XP from items whatsoever. The bonus Hunter XP rewarded through the Christmas event last year already works in a similar way--it shows the Bonus XP as a part of your mouseover XP display on the skills window instead of requiring you to wear any item.

For example:

If you had three Pendants of Smithing each with 5k Bonus XP each, they would lose their charge and your new Bonus XP interface would show you as having 15k bonus Smithing XP left to use. You wouldn't need to wear anything at all to spend it--just start training Smithing and you will gain bonus XP until your bonus runs out.

So you will be able to train whatever you want without worrying about losing out on combat stats or appearance because you have to wear a silly necklace to gain any bonus XP.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

I think it's the system where each skill's mouseover shows you how much bonus xp you have left in that skill, like the bonus hunter/prayer xp we had a while back. Not sure though.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I think it's the system where each skill's mouseover shows you how much bonus xp you have left in that skill, like the bonus hunter/prayer xp we had a while back. Not sure though.

Yeah sounds to me like that is the system they are gonna use to uniformly store bonus xp in.

So presumably when you own gold mining outfit etc, hovering over mining will show 5% bonus and you will always get it.

Whilst when you have pendants it'd show the amount remaining eg 80k 500k etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

pff wrong topic =/

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I don't know what faction I'm gonna go with.

I've always been in favour of Saradomin but he turned out to be a total [bleep] in TWW.

Might go neutral.

Just join the side of Guthix!

Account Help