17-Jun-2013 - Your Feedback Implemented!

Miss Lioness

Your Feedback Implemented (free players and members)

This week's all about your feedback. We've got our noses squarely to the grindstone, working on making RuneScape 3 the game you want and deserve, but today we've launched a batch of small tweaks and feedback changes with two things in common:

• Each one was requested by you on our feedback forums.
  • Each one makes RuneScape just that bit better - and does so right away!

First among these is the expansion of the tool belt, which now has the capability to store hatchets and pickaxes all the way up to dragon level. You need no longer be without your trusty woodcutting or mining tools at any time - just right-click your best ones and select 'Add to tool belt'.

You can add any compatible tool to the belt, regardless of whether you have the level to use it. It'll act as the highest-level tool you can use until you meet its requirements. Remember, though, that once an item's on your tool belt, you can't take it off again. Be sure you want to keep those valuable tools first!

Here's a sample of the other tweaks we've made to RuneScape today:

• Ashes from fires and bonfires now appear for the person who created the bonfire first.
  • TokHaar are now eligible targets when performing a Tzhaar slayer assignment for Kuradal.
  • Certain high-level slayer targets have been made tougher and more aggressive:
    • Aberrant spectres
    • Living Rock Caverns creatures
    • Mutated Jadinkos
    • Waterfiends
    • Dust devils

[*]Brutal green dragons have been made worthy of their title!

[*]Damage limitations against the Queen Black Dragon have been made slightly less severe, she's had her style-resistant forms rebalanced to work as intended, and hits as hard as she should.

[*]Dragons are now vulnerable to bolts, rather than arrows.

[*]Off-hand leaf-bladed swords can now drop form kurasks and turoths, and off-hand black weapons from a variety of sources.

[*]The Seercull bow now has a chance to drain your target's Magic level on hit - as with its pre-EoC special attack.

[*]Several of the newest basic abilities are now included in the rotation of the Momentum ability.

[*]The Knockout Aura now has a more clearly defined effect - increasing hit chance on NPC targets with low life points. The amount improves depending on the aura's tier.

[*]The Kalphite King's been rebalanced to make him more challenging. Many of his attacks and his summoned creatures are much more deadly - although it's also possible to deal more damage to him than before.

[*]Upgrading your multicannon to either the gold or royale version increases its cannonball capacity to 60 or 90, respectively.

[*]Grotworms - mature and ordinary - are now tougher and more effective at dealing damage.

[*]It's now possible to toggle the Quest Journal interface icon that appears post-completion of the Combat Academy back to the Combat Academy icon.

[*]The emotes filter will now remember which category is selected across log-in sessions.

[*]If you die, leave a gravestone and then log out, you will now be prompted on log-in that your gravestone was on a different world. There'll also be an option to log into that world to check if your gravestone is still active. This message will appear twice per gravestone on logging in, and will appear for up to one hour after the gravestone has spawned.

[*]You can chat to the Information Clerk in the Varrock Museum for prompts on what you can do to gain any remaining kudos.

The above are just some of the improvements we've made. You can view the rest in today'spatch notes.

Huge thanks, as always, for your feedback. All we ask is that you keep it coming! We're eager to hear what you want out of RuneScape, so don't hesitate to drop us your ideas - no matter how big or small - on the feedback forums.

RuneScape's your game - help us to make it the best it can be!

Mod Avatar (tool belt), Mod Chris L and Mod Easty (other updates)

Behind the Scenes Video

Mod Avatar takes us through today's tool belt changes in our recent Behind the Scenes video:

In Other News

• The limited edition Shadow Series of cosmetic overrides will be leaving Solomon's General Store at 23:59 GMT on Monday the 24th of June. Be sure to grab them while you have the chance!

[spoiler=Patch Notes]

Graphical:

• Weapons that were sheathed whilst mining and woodcutting are now sheathed again afterwards.
  • The roundhouse woodcutting cosmetic animation override now plays correctly again.
  • A graphical issue with sheathed god banners has been fixed.
  • Players in the photo booth should now have their hands properly aligned.
  • The lightning staff should now align with the players’ hands when in combat.
  • The samba top on male players no longer clips through capes.
  • The ram skull helmet no longer differs from the chat head version.
  • The inventory icon for broken torag's hammers has been adjusted.
  • The animation on the citadel loom has been fixed.
  • Several graphical issues in Dominion Tower have been fixed.
  • The locker guard chathead now fits into the chat window.
  • A graphical bug with Moldark's robe has been fixed.
  • Bandits in the Bandit camp no longer have uneven skin tone on face and hands.
  • Several stretching issues on NPCs during the Wise Old Man's bank robbery have been fixed.
  • When sewing cloth in Dungeoneering, the cloth will now be the correct colour.
  • The Fletching animations on female characters has been fixed.
  • Animations for aviansies no longer show them hitting the floor.
  • Killerwatts no longer turn invisible if they are close to a storm cloud.
  • The run icon now functions correctly with the action bar.
  • All areas of the assassin outfit cosmetic override can now be recoloured correctly.
  • Sacred clay hatchets no longer appears below the ground when they are dropped.
  • Cresbot no longer has a giant face when looking at the follower details interface.

Quests, Challenges & Achievements:

• Vanstrom in The Branches of Darkmeyer is now a lot tougher.
  • Several citizens of Burgh de Rott will now talk during In Aid of the Myreque.

Skills & Minigames:

• The Mage Training Arena maze guardian in the Telekinetic Grab room now has a quick "Next-maze" option.
  • Sigmund no longer starts his fight in Dominion Tower on 10% health.
  • The chant from the Delrith fight in Dominion Tower has been removed.
  • The demons that Eruni spawns in Dominion Tower are now aggressive.
  • Zenevivia now deals more appropriate damage in Dominion Tower.
  • A confirmation box when using an imbued ring on Mobilising Armies NPC to remove the enchantment has been added.

Other:

• The ascension signets are now all protected on death.
  • The Legiones in the Ascension Monastery can now drop crystal triskelion fragments
  • All beer barrels in the Ascension Monastery have been removed.
  • Players can now store book of the gods in a Player Owned House bookcase.
  • Off-hand blisterwood stakes have been added to the game.
  • The enhanced Excalibur has been restatted to be a level 72 off-hand weapon.
  • Dragonfire now uses the player's armour, regardless of style, to calculate whether or not it hits the player.
  • The Make-x interface now defaults to making 1 piece of Player-Owned Ports armour, and defaults to the superior versions.
  • Players stood at the Burthorpe, Castle Wars, Player-Owned Ports, or Soul Wars bank chests, or stood near the bankers at Dungeoneering or Nex's prison, will now be healed when switching armours.
  • Players logging into a different world than they logged out from will no longer have their Player-Owned Ports voyages delayed by an extra minute if their ship was due back before the player logged in.
  • Players picking up vyre corpses will now pick up a single type of corpse, instead of up to 17 different variants of the same object.
  • An Adventurer's Log entry has been added for when players receive either the rare gloves drops or the Cresbot drop from automatons.
  • A warning message is now given when attempting to reset an XP counter.
  • The click area for the Sophanem gate has been increased.
  • The altar in the Falador Castle, once switched to be aligned with Zaros, will now boost the players' prayer points by 20 instead of 2.
  • The amount of snape grass harvested from a Farming patch without any boosting equipment has been corrected.
  • The chance of getting reed seeds from Thieving has been increased.
  • Players now get 3 butterflies from the butterfly flower plant, and the chance of spawning a Guthix butterfly has been increased.
  • Players using the tree-shaking scrimshaw can now catch imps barehanded.
  • Mercenary's gloves now have the correct stats listed in the Dungeoneering Rewards interface.
  • Fresh crab shells now give the correct message when crafted into helmets.
  • The debuff icon for the stun effect of Binding Shot will now disappear when the effect does.
  • An issue with the inconsistent spelling of power box in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course has been fixed.
  • The amulet of zealots now shows the correct prayer bonus in the shop.
  • Players can now only check combat levels in the equip screen up to level 198.
  • Players can now use the Surge ability after using the Impact ability.
  • An icefiend that was pretending to be a pillar in Ghorrock fortress has been moved.
  • Rats behind Lumbridge Castle now drop items as intended.
  • God Emissary reward stat boosts can no longer be stalled.
  • Using bear fur on a marrentill potion (unf) no longer opens the Make-x interface with a ranging potion selected.
  • Various bows won of the Squeal of Fortune now fire the appropriate levelled arrows and bolts.
  • The following items are now allowed in a dragon keepsake key: Dungeoneering reward weapons, hexhunter bows, Squeal of Fortune super-rare weapons, starfire/starfury weapons, the christmas wand, magic butterfly nets, ankhs, sacred clay reward weapons, the giant hand, Runefest banners, and undead chickens.
  • Dungeoneering orbs no longer override books in a dragon keepsake key.
  • The Cupid Bow now fires hearts when placed in a dragon keepsake key.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

90 CANNONBALLS YES

AGGRESSIVE SLAYER MONSTERS that will become will lose said aggression in 3 weeks because of how OP the xp/h is YES

Edit: Oh this works also

3hJxj.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

About time EEE was fixed.

• Like 3

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Well... Interesting raft of stuff. EEE "fix". Guess I'll buy an oh drygore then.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Players can now only check combat levels in the equip screen up to level 198.

Wait wut? Weren't we limited to that anyway?

For the PoP'ers out there:

• The Make-x interface now defaults to making 1 piece of Player-Owned Ports armour, and defaults to the superior versions.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Glad the eee's fixed, also glad I bought an offhand rapier yesterday. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Combat Academy toggle finally works correctly! No more shitty Quest Tab overtaking the game

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

However scrimshaws still default to making as many as possible and default to the tradeable versions. Jagex that is just unbelievably lazy. Why change one but not the other!!!

However scrimshaws still default to making as many as possible and default to the tradeable versions. Jagex that is just unbelievably lazy. Why change one but not the other!!!

They could have done neither. Count your blessings. ;)

I don't see why the cannon update is anything to rave about since cannon sucks anyway.

As for toolbelt, I'd like to commend Jagex on doing a great job and managing to implement all the simple extras people have long been asking for...as long as you ignore inferno adeze...and gilded picks...and magic secs...and magic watering can...and jeweled machetes.

I mean really? All of the above conform to the non-depleting thing, the only remotely complexity there would be tweaks to allow inferno adeze to function for fm and to make magic secs work unwielded.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's great to see some of these finally in the game. But many of them seem to be rather minor compared to most of the updates we get. Players have been asking for many of these updates for years upon years. My only complaint is why does it take so long for these types of updates?

inb4 urza tells me to stop complaining.

• Like 2
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Highlights for me include the various banks now healing (mostly ports bank, since I'm a ports nerd), the Sophanem gate update (jesus that was hard to click) and the getting ashes from my own bonfire update I mean ports armor make update (even though I was super double careful any time I made anything anyways).

And of course, I should have bought an OH drygore mace yesterday. Poop.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

snapback.pngjonnyharris, on 17 June 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

They could have done neither. Count your blessings. ;)

Score, complaining does work sometimes. I posted about it on RSOF and Mod Dean says he'll change this next update

Ok so Mod Avatar posted saying gilded had some 'unresolved issues' and will be out next week - I think this is pr speech for 'bugger we forgot them'

He also said Adze isn't on due to extra functions, which though annoying is understandable.

No response on magic secs, magic can or jewelled machetes yet thou.

[qfc]15-16-567-65030556[/qfc]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Kind of a bunch of meh updates, not sure I'm overly excited at the slayer monster buff, I didn't mind 2 shotting abby spectres.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Anyone tried KK?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Lots of good small stuff. I will be adding my rune pick and hatchet to my toolbelt as soon as I log in. 2 more bankspace yay!

• Like 1

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak