17-Jun-2013 - Your Feedback Implemented!

Miss Lioness

Quest tab toggle FINALLY!

i'm kinda glad with the gravestone too for lagging out and sometimes I just log in after work for a few bosses or so and i'm not really watching what world I am in.

I have a hard time at KK already but I guess I can live with that, I should just lag less and suck less haha

*insert many swear words here* shame I missed out on eee, ah well so I did with many things. If I do it like this and eventually end up using it anyhow I won't notice a diffirence. That's right I avoid most things untill they are nerfed >_> ruins a game experience too much. Probably dead for higher/maxed players now anyhow

What's wrong with 17 different looking bones, that's kinda neat or were it actually 17 seperate items in your bank?

Ah I couldve guessed more people HATED the sophanem gate clicking

Dragonfire didn't do that before? derp

VERY COOL that emissaries got a little extra update. I hope to see more of this in the future.

didn't know about the two abilities.

Yay progress!

edit: damn I shouldve invested in cballs, duh

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

isn't kril a greater demon

He is, but suppose you have difficulty doing ( or won't go do in some cases) ZGWD? If you have ovl, soul split and a unicorn/pack yak and all then I don't see why you wouldn't go to ZGWD for a greater demon task. But there are still a lot of slayers out there without it so Kril might be a little tough for them...

Pffffttt I don't need all your fancy stuff to kill kril for a slay task

puh lease

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

No aura fix.

No AGWD KC/Slayer XP/task fix...

:-|

I was briefly excited for the fancy cannon additions, then remembered that cannons weren't nearly as good as they once were.

Kind of a bum week...

EDIT forgot, they still haven't added bonus XP from items to counters in skill tabs...

2dgucz6.png

Why doesn't Jagex just kill the droprate of Drygores if they want to make them more expensive? Getting really sick of KK nerfs every month, especially considering that bugs like the continuous digging and double greening have been there from the start and remain unfixed.

Continuous digging happens if you repeatedly stun and it can't hit someone after popping up

Double green happens if you repeatedly stun.

You need to pick better teams :P

Got a few kills, 16,665 slayer xp each now, and minions popping up where you're standing hits 2k+, so... Not fun.

I finally get a kalphites task then this happens. -.-

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It's great to see some of these finally in the game. But many of them seem to be rather minor compared to most of the updates we get. Players have been asking for many of these updates for years upon years. My only complaint is why does it take so long for these types of updates?

inb4 urza tells me to stop complaining.

I can sympathize with you.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Why doesn't Jagex just kill the droprate of Drygores if they want to make them more expensive? Getting really sick of KK nerfs every month, especially considering that bugs like the continuous digging and double greening have been there from the start and remain unfixed.

Continuous digging happens if you repeatedly stun and it can't hit someone after popping up

Got a few kills, 16,665 slayer xp each now, and minions popping up where you're standing hits 2k+, so... Not fun.

My competency at KK aside, if a boss is going to punish my use of the only tactical element of EoC by instantly ending my trip with a double unblockable and inescapable 1hko, it should at least tell me what I did wrong.

• Like 6

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

He is, but suppose you have difficulty doing ( or won't go do in some cases) ZGWD? If you have ovl, soul split and a unicorn/pack yak and all then I don't see why you wouldn't go to ZGWD for a greater demon task. But there are still a lot of slayers out there without it so Kril might be a little tough for them...

puh lease

Maybe not, but people like me with little experience or love for boss hunting my be deterred. Before I had 92 prayer Kril was a bit of a challenge because I didn't have enough healing to survive with just sharks and a unicorn/war tort. I admit I haven't been back since they changed Kril but I imagine in just t70 gear it might be a bit harder since he attack more frequently with all overhead prayers.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Sad to see eee finally nerfed; guess I'll really have to use my ohr from now on. Make-X change in POP is welcoming considering i've 'wasted' that many resources on armours already. The Seercull change is a little niche, but okay... Cannon change is probably a good one that's long overdue..guess this applies to most of the other updates this week. Might have a go later today to see how much tougher and how aggressive those 5 slayer targets have gotten...with the cannon update sounds like there could be reasonable boost to xp rates.

Did the update make QBD harder? or just more or less the same?

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

puh lease

Maybe not, but people like me with little experience or love for boss hunting my be deterred. Before I had 92 prayer Kril was a bit of a challenge because I didn't have enough healing to survive with just sharks and a unicorn/war tort. I admit I haven't been back since they changed Kril but I imagine in just t70 gear it might be a bit harder since he attack more frequently with all overhead prayers.

And besides, not everyone is as competent at boss hunting. Many people will undoubtedly find it easy, but not everyone (I know for sure some will definitely struggle with it, some are even max capers). Having more tools to make life easier cannot hurt.

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

My competency at KK aside, if a boss is going to punish my use of the only tactical element of EoC by instantly ending my trip with a double unblockable and inescapable 1hko, it should at least tell me what I did wrong.

Surely it is not punishing you for using tactics, it is instead punishing for trying to bypass the tactics by continually stunning thereby causing double green and excess hitting.

There is more tactics in working as a team to stun him, but not over stun him than there is in just spamming stuns.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Surely it is not punishing you for using tactics, it is instead punishing for trying to bypass the tactics by continually stunning thereby causing double green and excess hitting.

There is more tactics in working as a team to stun him, but not over stun him than there is in just spamming stuns.

The only time I stun him is when he first pops up from digging during mage phase and using destroy. Destroy trips his digging off so often that until yesterday I believed it was some kind of bug with the ability. Stunning on mage phase never does any harm. The double green is admittedly rare and I don't recall what we did to trigger it.

Stunning (from what I've seen) also only ever stops him from attacking when he first pops up during mage phase and when he is under the stun effect during his 1hko. This leads me to believe that he is immune to stun and that I should hit him for damage with stun abilities, but instead I receive seemingly random evasive moves and 1hkos. I have no problem with a boss where you can't stun, but KK is totally counter intuitive and it took me 6 months + forums to figure out what I did wrong.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

skip to 1:50 ish

Something like this is an example of kk being stupid, we stunned it too much so it couldn't attack anyone, so it healed 24k, then did green next attack on me instead of tank, he voked it and tried to run out of room, therefore bypassing damage from it, but was off by a few squares, it then swapped to mage phase, but I ended up dying anyway in the end. Something like that's very rare though, and I really didn't expect it to happen :/

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What's wrong with 17 different looking bones, that's kinda neat or were it actually 17 seperate items in your bank?

They're all identical at icon size. All it did was chew up your bank space for no reason. Baffling why they would do it in the first place, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mam5w4_6WMs&feature=youtu.be&t=1m54s

skip to 1:50 ish

Something like this is an example of kk being stupid, we stunned it too much so it couldn't attack anyone, so it healed 24k, then did green next attack on me instead of tank, he voked it and tried to run out of room, therefore bypassing damage from it, but was off by a few squares, it then swapped to mage phase, but I ended up dying anyway in the end. Something like that's very rare though, and I really didn't expect it to happen :/

The KK is such a clunky and glitchy boss. I really don't like it.

• Like 6

They're all identical at icon size. All it did was chew up your bank space for no reason. Baffling why they would do it in the first place, really.

Obvious answer is obvious: to sell more Bank Boosters from Solomon's General Store , of course ... <_<

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

As of 5 minutes ago oh mace is still GE mid price.

Personally not buying any d picks/hatchets yet. Once people have them in their toolbelt they won't ever buy them again, demand goes down, price goes down. I get them for way less than 15 mil for the set.

None of these tweaks are personally that interesting. Most should have been thought of and implemented with release of the content and the rest are just meh. Sad excuse for an update imo.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Personally not buying any d picks/hatchets yet. Once people have them in their toolbelt they won't ever buy them again, demand goes down, price goes down.

And nobody will be selling them after getting 99 wc/mining.

Who have bought 2nd pick/axe before this update? Who died and lost his axe/pick? Nobody.

Silmarilli.pngSilmarils_Hc.png

Silmarilli.png

Silmarilli.png

The only real reason for purchasing a second pickaxe/hatchet is bank placeholders.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Who died and lost his axe/pick? Nobody.

Waaaaay back when the Dragon Hatchet first came out, I bought one for 3.1M which, at that time, was a fair amount of cash.

Anyways, I didn't have the damn thing more than an hour when the head of it came off and I disconnected simultaneously - lost the damn axe head and was stuck with an axe handle that had no use whatsoever.

I was SO ticked.

:angry:

• Like 4

nyuseg.png

It is conceivable that people might sell their dragon pickaxe back if they never mine again... You might not but other people might. The toolbelt eliminates that possibility so it does (slightly) reduce supply.

In my opinion, it doesn't reduce demand at all, because the same number of people want one, and once they have it they can't get rid of it. The toolbelt doesn't decrease the number of people who want one. In fact it most likely increases the number of people who want them.

This should raise the price slightly if at all. You argued that once everyone had one they wouldn't need more thus reducing demand. This is true, but is almost exactly the same case we're in now.

As for bank placeholders those aren't as useful anyways because of the search function.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Just in answer to some of the points raised, does the toolbelt update actually exclude you using a d hatchet/pick in the old way - just leaving it in your inventory?

If it did exclude that old method, then if I say wanted to train to 75 mining, I'd be less inclined to buy a dragon pick. Though if it doesn't exclude that method, then I'd buy a dragon pick, but keep it as its "tradeable" version.

Edit: Just to clarify I'm not too lazy to test this, I just don't play RS anymore.

LgEZt.png

Personally not buying any d picks/hatchets yet. Once people have them in their toolbelt they won't ever buy them again, demand goes down, price goes down.

And nobody will be selling them after getting 99 wc/mining.

Who have bought 2nd pick/axe before this update? Who died and lost his axe/pick? Nobody.

My D pick came from a death pile in barrows (very recently, during the double drop weekend), so yes, people do lose them.

Your guess is also good as mine though, I had no idea what the guy was thinking.

I won't be adding d pick to my belt anyhow, since I can't add Gilded d pick to it, which pretty much forces me to do carry the d pick with me when i do serious mining (and thereby making a d pick on the belt rather useless, since I'd only ever use that pick to mine an odd rune work or on a quest, which a rune pick would suffice).

Just in answer to some of the points raised, does the toolbelt update actually exclude you using a d hatchet/pick in the old way - just leaving it in your inventory?

If it did exclude that old method, then if I say wanted to train to 75 mining, I'd be less inclined to buy a dragon pick. Though if it doesn't exclude that method, then I'd buy a dragon pick, but keep it as its "tradeable" version.

Edit: Just to clarify I'm not too lazy to test this, I just don't play RS anymore.

It shouldn't, unless they somehow went out of their way and coded that. People use the picks fine back when you could only add bronze picks/axes in there. It should either use the better of the two or use the one you have on you if you have one

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)