How Low Have Players Sunk?

Biabf

Just now, I got a rubbish assignment from the Lost City master, i burthorped it and got 45 crawling hands, as soon as I arrive I see a level 46 with low health and a few higher plays crowding him clearly waiting for him to die. This is just too low. I gave the 46 a few lobbies, and the others cleared off quite quickly. I think that this is just plain sad... You got any stories were you can see how low people have sunk to get a few measley items. In this case the guy would of only dropped a mith axe, fremmy cape and red gloves!

sig5235ro7.jpg

Yeah, I agree ..if i see someone dying i help them out, unlike the vultures that are crowding round hoping to get a rune large or maybe a kite..

Pathetic

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Yeah, but when you see people who are experienced, laughing at unexperienced players who mess up ..that is kinda wrong. Like someone traded somone, then ran off into wildy, so when they accepted then ended up in the wild ...snared and dead all for a mitheral longsword?

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

While cannoning in world 2 at he dragon in Hero's Guild a lvl 76 comes in. The first thing he says is "i need d bones so for lyk a hour give dem to me plz" and then when I say no, he goes into a rage. I thought it was kind of funny, though. :P

same thing happened to me in taverly at the blues this guy like, "can u plz giv me ur d bonz i ned prayer exp" and i told him no and he goes "wtf this is shiat i ned ur d bonz" :roll:

yesterday i spent an hour arguing with someone over me not giving him all of my yews 'coz we wanted 4 him to sell'

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

umm... well the other day i saw 2 level 95's convincing a level 80 something to take on dharok at barrows, even after he had said he had no prayer potions. I added him, told him what they were up to and gave him a prayer potion.

Last week sometime i was buying a whip in world 2, i traded with a level 119 we both put up our items and last minute he took away the whip in an attempt to scam me. It was only after he noticed i had put up 4.3 and not 3.4 (by accident) that he spam traded me convinceing me it was a great deal.

I use the general store approach to barrows and earlier i was dissapointed to see a level 114 hanging around buying peoples prayer potions. After taking my potions he said "Haha noob! well the store was selling it...."

A few weeks ago i was going to charge some glories wearing my range gear and the Blue Dragon was very tempting so i killed one. while collecting my hide bone and arrows a lower level logged in and as i made my way out of the gate he kept closing it on me... trying to get my ranger set, archers ring... what ever else i ahd fall to the ground. I didnt have teleport runes so i just hid in the safespot till he left.

I consider myself generous person and occasionally i empty the stuff in my bank that i dont use and give it to a random lower level player. 90% of the time the person asks me for more things or starts yelling out "free stuffs plz1!!!!!!!!!11111!" and i hate that because i am trying to help other players and just end up making more beggars.

These are the things that stand out the most to me at the moment but there has been alot of things.

PatterMerch.png

buying essence in a free world is impossible. i was buying 6k essence, and people kept showing me 5-6k ammounts. i kept thinking, dang, that was fast, im glad i didnt have to trade 300 times trying to get all 6k i needed. well needless to say, that 6k went to 600 pretty fast. i kept making them mad by changing my price from 210k to 21k every time they did it. i had at least 5 people do that to me. these people were autoers too. i mean, if you are going to cheat, dont scam too. doing either is a big no no, but doing 2? jesus, lets not get too greedy.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

It aren't the low players who sometimes get surrounded by greedy ones.

When i see somebody dieing, and he stays polite and calm, i give food.

Especially when i did Regicide, some guy was almost dead in those agility traps. I gave him food, he still died, but i picked up his stuff and gave it back.

The RuneScape community should be a little more friendlier, because mostly hackers/scammers are frustrated players who seek another way to get some attention.

signature4s.jpg

In my opinion, Runescape has one of the worst commuities in MMORPG land. Take for example Final Fantasy XI. Levelling is about partying up and killing monsters - which involves a lot of communication. In runescape you can solo all the way to 126, without talking to anybody. It saddens me to know that i technically could play this game without ever speaking to another player. In my opinion, there should be more community-based features in Runescape.

Also, many people take the game way too seriously. The wilderness was intended as a fun event, pitting you against other players in a match for loot. But people take losing pixels too seriously. I had a friend that broke his wrist from hitting the wall, after he lost a duel for 50k :\.

You can party with people and not communicate with them. SWG and KO have party systems and on KO especially... if you run into turks, you can't understand a damn thing they say, so communication is non-existent in that respect. So no, communication isn't really required on any game, you just have to pay more attention.

And throwing an egg at a fence because you got pked isn't taking the game too seriously? Fooled me :P

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

In my opinion, Runescape has one of the worst commuities in MMORPG land. Take for example Final Fantasy XI. Levelling is about partying up and killing monsters - which involves a lot of communication. In runescape you can solo all the way to 126, without talking to anybody. It saddens me to know that i technically could play this game without ever speaking to another player. In my opinion, there should be more community-based features in Runescape.

Also, many people take the game way too seriously. The wilderness was intended as a fun event, pitting you against other players in a match for loot. But people take losing pixels too seriously. I had a friend that broke his wrist from hitting the wall, after he lost a duel for 50k :\.

I agree. The worst part is that RuneScape didn't always used to be like this. Back in 2001/2002 in RSC and way before RS2 was even thought of, there were fewer players and the community was closer. It's too bad that that has changed so much over the years.

I stupidly lost my ahrim bottom attempting a suicidal trip to the dagannoth kings, protecting my farseer instead. Anyway, a level 76 ends up getting it. A level 100-something who was there too convinces the 76 to give it to him to return back to me. He pms me to tell me that this is what he is doing too, but then he tells me the 76 refused to give it to him.

I end up finding the 76 and he tells me he did give the robe to the 100. I try bugging the 100 about it and I actually catch him in lumbridge repairing it. He eventually blocks me.

I wasn't that concerned about the loss, I just couldn't believe how dishonest the guy was for 900k.

Beigo.png

wanan see low?

go to world 51 now, to varrock east bank...

i counted FIFTY FOUR lvl 3 people doing nothijng but mindlessly runnign back and forth between aubury and the bank, behaving most oddly when i closed a door on them

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Well, you guys look at things from the wrong side of the view.

1) We ALL have started from lvl 3, "low lvls are bad/greedy/autoers/suck" does not work. People who think lower lvls are just gay noobs are totally incorrect. There are a few lvl 3's who simply beat lvl 120+ at amount of cash and skill total, so you have ABSOLUTELY no right to call lower lvl a noob.

Most of the lvl 3 autoers have a lvl 100+ main. They simply create new accounts because they are too scared to get their main banned.

Whats it matter if u saw a $100 dollar bill laying on the floor wouldnt you take it? Exactly...

No I wouldn't, if a person lost anything I'd give it back to them (if its not a wilderness or if they weren't drop trading) Also, I would never, ever scam anyone for anything, idk what the item is, if its yours, I will give it back.

whats it matter if u saw a $100 dollar bill laying on the floor wouldnt you take it? Exactly...

But if you saw a person being attacked by a rabid animal... Would you wait for that animal to kill the person, then hope the animal leaves without bothering you, and then proceed to take the dead person's wallet?

Think before you post.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Alright, this is something i can really unload on.

High level characters with newbs begging for money, then transefering to their high level

PKers who only go after some1 after they just fought

PKers who attack innocent miners! (i hate them soooooo much! :evil: )

PKers who have too be in a group to attack because they are afraid to fight solo

High levels that swarm on newb deaths

RS "ladies of the evening" (thats how one of my teachers prefers to refer to prostitutes in the Old Testament) >I go to a Catholic school, so what? got a problem?!?<

People who hack others. Period.

Newbs who as soon as they reach Lumbridge cry out: "I need a bf/gf!" "will u b my gf/bf?" or similar pathetic pleas

Newbs/noobs who will randomly walk up to u, folo u, trade with u like 20 times, and as soon as you accept, say "Free mony plz!111!1!!!11" "Imm poor, monys pls" or the ever infamous "trade you my bronze med for your (insert high priced item name here)!"

Low levels that see a need for more accounts when their highest isnt even 32

People making noobs, then going around saying "My main can kick ur but!" "I have a lvl 91 main!" or "my main is better than you!!!21!!!1!"

Alright, this is something i can really unload on.

PKers who attack innocent miners! (i hate them soooooo much! :evil: )

PKers who have too be in a group to attack because they are afraid to fight solo

Look I got 2 together.

1itemers8lu.png

After that they got raped by my main lol.

I also hate jagex :@ They've banned my miner because I played from my friend :@

Also the aftermath:

guneriussen1qy.png

Flame away on teleport runes, its not like I was meant to pk or anything. I was just protecting my miner, thats all.

And thats how I usually pked.

braydon116fr.png[/img]

Everyone who has played a fair share of Runescape can name 10 stories from the top of their head about the horrible RS community. My most recent was about 2 days ago, I was looking around the forums for full rune (t) sellers, made a post, and got a seller. I log to his world, and he's out at the Monastery. I was like, ok, and go over there the long way. Had about 1.6 mil on me (buying full white mystic as well). He tells me he forgot the helm in the bank, so I calmly said let's go to the bank. He starts walking, I run. Funny thing is, he had a lvl 93 mager sitting out there waiting in the worst spot. Like, not even in my path for Edge. Right when his pal doesn't get a chance to nail me, the seller logs and I bank and run back to the pker, with hoots and hollers about how he sucks at pking. :D

61784167.jpg