Super September is Coming!

Nobody

isn't there one in varrock too, near the one gang's hideout and the pub?

EDIT: Yeah it was a thief, completely uncrowded on w99 anyway.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

so if the list on page 2 is correct (which it seems to be) we have left:

find an active crystal tree

find the golden gnome

wonder what they'll be :-k

Are either of these even ingame yet? never saw a crystal tree or golden gnome ever as far as I recall.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

find the golden gnome

Except for the challenge for Sunday has been confirmed to be something not on the list (Social Pyromaniac). So the last challenge might not be one of those either.

I think they planned to do the crystal tree update earlier and it got postponed so they overrode that challenge.

find the golden gnome

Except for the challenge for Sunday has been confirmed to be something not on the list (Social Pyromaniac). So the last challenge might not be one of those either.

I think they planned to do the crystal tree update earlier and it got postponed so they overrode that challenge.

I thought use a bonfire with 4 other people was already on the list?

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

find the golden gnome

I thought use a bonfire with 4 other people was already on the list?

Yea it is, number 6 on the list. I'd imagine the last one will almost definitely be the golden gnome one given there's a newspost on the RS Homepage about the Golden Gnome Awards.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Actually crystal trees do exist in game. You can find them when doing ME2. Remember the little light puzzle you had to do by carving holes in them?

And I'm betting "find the golden gnome" will be finding a gnome painted gold that wanders the gnome stronghold.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

To me both left on the leak list are feasible.

Golden Gnome as an obvious tie in and on the day BoL ends we could easily see some sort of crystal tree or such take up occupancy in the crater as part of the aftermath.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

To be honest, I definitely can see a Crystal Tree sprout in the BoL-crater. Something like Seren weeping about the damage the battle did to the citizen of Lumbridge and to extent Gielinor. Seren resembles peace after all, even tho this is pretty far from Priffindas.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

To be honest, I definitely can see a Crystal Tree sprout in the BoL-crater. Something like Seren weeping about the damage the battle did to the citizen of Lumbridge and to extent Gielinor. Seren resembles peace after all, even tho this is pretty far from Priffindas.

That could work, but also - just a natural progression of the existing crystal formations when left alone opposed to be ravaged by armies.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What if they trees were meant to come out in september and they got bumped to october because of loyalty?

*conspiracy face*

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yeah wording of the leaked task is find an active crystal tree.

In theory that task could be done regardless of stats eg find an active rune rock would jut require clicking a rune rock with ore in, even if you can't mine it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

There needs to be a new 30-day reward for the people who did all 30. Nothing major, but something.

Like a bit of extra Loyalty points or something.

As long as it isn't something that would become discontinued, it shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

As the elves had a settlement in what is now known as Lumbridge, there could be some hidden power of Seren left. :p