Super September is Coming!

Nobody

generally there are folks gathering in places like world 2 ge, but there's a good chance that there are others near burthrope also as it is simple enough to do it right there like the dancing one

just make sure you got enough logs

8f14270694.jpg

We don't know yet. I believe the divine tears will be kept track of for a little bit as they said we could buy lamps after it ended.. They also mentioned something about the overrides becoming rare drops or some such.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

They said the armor becoming a rare drop, overrides and field titles (The 4 you can only get in the crater) won't be able to be gained after the event is over as far as I know.

Also, you can't bank tears last time I checked, but they did say you could use unspent renown, and considering when the battle is over the gods will leave, you will have no reason to deposit more tears, so my guess is that tears in inv won't be able to be deposited as dumb as it sounds, then a few hours later they'll be able to due to people [bleep]ing about it

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

first@!@

4DGRq.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

This topic on the RSOF has the up to date locations of the Golden Gnome:

[qfc]14-15-731-65168336[/qfc]

Also runescape wiki has a up to date location list here http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Gnome ^^ nice easy way to wrap up September challenges the first monthly promotion I've stuck to..30/30 :D

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Well, that was an underwhelming end to Shooper Sheptember. Thanks for the buttload of Agility xp though jagex, 10/10 plz do Obscure October with more annoying challenges and more Agility xp thanks.

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

i only did the super (annoying) challenges that take less than or equal to the time it takes for me to gain that much agil xp. Which still works out to be around 15.

The only positive I can really take out of this Super September are fact that other normal challenges gave extra xp.

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

Did them for the loyalty points, xp bonus was a very distant second on my agenda

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)