Super September is Coming!

Nobody

Better to accept 96k xp in five days of tasks than to be caught doing one round of warbands and be called a wb-prod.

Lol I made a joke.

• Like 3

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Better to accept 96k xp in five days of tasks than to be caught doing one round of warbands and be called a wb-prod.

Lol I made a joke.

A joke is only good if you don't have to explain it to the masses. You could have done so much better.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Lol I made a joke.

A joke is only good if you don't have to explain it to the masses. You could have done so much better.

Or as long as your intelligent enough to understand it.

Ook-ook?

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The DC issue has existed since Big Chinchompa's release and isn't unique to when a lot of players are doing it in mass. When one instance is full the game is suppose to put you in another, sorta like an overflow. The only advice I have is to keep trying.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

this is the first one of these i am going to not do, even thought it is a fun game, it is nigh unplayable for me when it is full

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I managed to get into a game and everything turned black at some point. I had to close the client and reload because even after waiting, nothing appeared.

As a result of this, I seem to have stolen my moth jar from the gnome.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

i feel like this was a poor choice of mini game for these challenges, sure the others experienced some lag soul wars was pretty bad. But picking a mini game while fun, can have you dc when trying to enter an instance and never be able to get in or having it be very laggy or buggy (pardon me) is a bit much when you want to have everyone do it. I suppose it is good that it is after my 25. Dont get me wrong it is a fun mini game that I have done on many occasions, but i have had dc problems since its beginning and that is not ok.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

This task had to be the only one I was dreading, so glad Jagex lowered requirements for the full reward, guess i'll be staying 26/27 tasks completed. Think I can live with 11k less bonus xp for the hassle of getting into a Big Chin game

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

This weekend's challenges: September 27th 2013 Hunter Seeker

Finish a game of Big Chinchompa. September 28th 2013 Vigilante

Kill 3 criminals. September 29th 2013

Social Pyromaniac

Gain a health boost from a bonfire tended to by at least 4 other players.

so golden gnome for the final presumably? that or crystal tree

baileydafrog.png

Or both. and none of them are released yet. :ohnoes:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Pro tip for today: Foreign worlds.

I had a 5 player game, no disconnects or black screens.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Also don't enter until 15 minutes after the hour to minimize the time spent being inefficient

It is not that bad. You just need to know what to do. I can get approx 75k exp/game netting me around 225k Hunting exp. per hour. Which frankly isn't that bad!

I know Jadinko hunting could net 300k+/h but I'm fine with just 225k/h as I don't even reach 200k/h with jadinkos because I can't stand the method =3!

For me "The Hunter Game" > Jadinko's in terms of personal efficiency!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I actually like big chinchompa game, even if it's not the most efficient, as I dislike jadinkos (can never (re)set the traps fast enough)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Also don't enter until 15 minutes after the hour to minimize the time spent being inefficient

It is not that bad. You just need to know what to do. I can get approx 75k exp/game netting me around 225k Hunting exp. per hour. Which frankly isn't that bad!

I know Jadinko hunting could net 300k+/h but I'm fine with just 225k/h as I don't even reach 200k/h with jadinkos because I can't stand the method =3!

No matter how tame you think it is, it's worse than hunting jadinkos (and now catching chrons :( ), so you want to minimize the time you spend doing it.

Did they change it so that you don't have to actually play a game? I just went to the portal in the grand tree and clicked check and it got ticked off.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

No matter how tame you think it is, it's worse than hunting jadinkos (and now catching chrons :( ), so you want to minimize the time you spend doing it.

But it's fun to play...when you aren't getting dc'd :<

29386_s.gif

Yeah, mod Ramen said it got changed to the teleport, because of the many issues. :)

Must have happened just a few hours after I did it. I love gaining exp after 99 in a skill...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword