Super September is Coming!

Nobody

Warning: If you go to world 134 for sinkholes, you're gonna have a bad time.

Pizza, French Fry, Pizza, French Fry....

OT: I think the outfit would look a tiny bit better, if you were able to recolor it. Granted I, personally, think the helmet is the main thing that just looks silly but being able to recolor might help.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I realize I may be too hard on Jagex for producing an outfit very different from the artwork, and I do understand the modellers are at least at fault depending on what their task was. But I don't think giving use gloves/boots and making the outfit look/fit tighter is out of the limitations or scope of the event. The Skirmisher set is spot on minus the bow, and as far as I'm aware people had low expectation for the bow anyway, because they thought it was ugly in the artwork. Secondly, the Botanist outfit is closer to how I think the Superhero outfit should fit. If they done it there, why couldn't they have done it here? Now I understand Both the sets I mentioned are SOF sets, so they had more of an incentive to do those right, and the greater reward from September are the loyalty points and double exp on daily challenges, but if you are keeping players playing while they return to school them make the outfit look good to give us more of an incentive to play.

I also realize Jagex might thin\kg the product actually looks good, and certainly a lot of player in game are wearing it, so that's a good sign right? In which case I have no problem telling them it leaves something to be desired for the rest of us.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

The problem is concept art is exactly that, a concept. An artist's idea of what it could look like to help inspire and guide the people who will actually make it. It's pretty common for the final product to vary somewhat from the concept (you should see the concept art John Blance comes up with for Warhammer, it'd be impossible to actually make), and overall the RuneScape team does a pretty good job of matching the artists' ideas.

That said, no boots or gloves seems like a pretty glaring oversight to me. Especially when they just released no less than four different sets that did have them in the last couple of months.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Do you get anything now for doing all 30 days since they moved rewards to 25/30 days instead. Is it just loyalty points or have they added anything els.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Well you always get that daily XP from doing the super challenges, I don't think there's a milestone for 30 challenges though, this is what made them change the outfit to 25; people complaining 1 miss would f up their entire thing

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Do you get anything now for doing all 30 days since they moved rewards to 25/30 days instead. Is it just loyalty points or have they added anything els.

seems the only rewards now for 30/30 is the 5 xp rewards for each of the tasks, all lp/items have shifted onto 25/30 bracket.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

For the urn task, you must use differrent types of urn. You can use the same skill (ie: decorated and cracked cooking), but you can't use two of the exact same type.

damnit...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

urns work in battle of lumby?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

My new loyalty points didn't show up until I loaded the Solomon's store website. Just in case anyone is worried they didn't get theirs. ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Seems like this is indeed a 100k loyalty month :'), got 10k for completing 15th.

Glad this is truly the case, as I had forward planned for this, and making it 25/30 instead of 30/30 for max rewards makes it even better. Bring on T4 FFD thanks jagex.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

for do a dg floor in under 5 minutes, any complexity works and you can solo it

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

And they make us get rid of XP lamps again.. very sneaky. They want maximum people buying spins this week.

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

And they make us get rid of XP lamps again.. very sneaky. They want maximum people buying spins this week.

With the max rewards dropped to 25 challenges, there's not a definite need to do today's challenge. People can skip it and keep their lamps.

Anyways, 1:36 for today's C1 solo. Anyone else do better?

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Yup, it was always about the spins. Make the training process as slow and tedious as possible so we will come begging for the spins. Sneaky indeed. :twisted:

Today Challenge? 16th Sept. 13

I am at work no access for super sept chall. page

EDIT: Never mind i got it somewhere.

September 16th 2013

Speed Daemon
Finish a floor in Daemonheim in less than 5 minutes.

With the max rewards dropped to 25 challenges, there's not a definite need to do today's challenge. People can skip it and keep their lamps.

Anyways, 1:36 for today's C1 solo. Anyone else do better?

1:29 C6 (was 1 way 5:5 so winners by virtue of team)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

yes, i can also confirm advance course works too. And just in case anyone is about to do so, for the frog costume, you need the prince/princess top + bottom AND the frog mask... taken a few runs for me to realise that.

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot