Super September is Coming!

Nobody

The good news appears we are getting the "difficult" task out the way early when people can still care to do these.

Cabbage field is done despite very bad player organization in some worlds (like w2 and w48)

Bulldog is over (the trolls were only ever out right after reset)

Dance near 10 dancing people (Masterwork musicbox + Burthope/GE FTW!)

Soul Wars (specifically the hell that was on w44/79)

There are still a few hard ones left.

Sinkholes will be cluster[cabbage] of pain on w134 but now that we learned from Soul Wars should be easy. Same with Fish Flingers

Big Chinchompa won't be as bad as the above two since full world automatically throw you into an instance. Sadly Jagex instance are still less than stellar, but that's better than cramming everyone in a game.

Falador drop party: I'm think you can solo this but other players are probably thinking the same, which mean you might find a few lame Falador drop parties a few hours after reset.

The only ones I worry about is Farmyard Rampage, crystal tree, and golden gnome. However, I hope for the latter two a FC will pop up like for pengs.

EDIT: I'm also a bit curious. Who all on tip.it is doing Bulldog for the Seasonal HiScores? As far as I know, only me, Squakus, and HunterDexter. I'd like to know my competition

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Might get an extra run in on bulldog to improve my rank, but that's it lol.

Went to w2 for cabbage challenge, then to w78 when it was apparent that w2 sucked.

For a brief moment, the OOC would have been proud.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

- Enter world 28

- See 11 people in line at the north end, join the 12th place

- Pick when a 13th person types: PICK PICK PICK

- Emote when done

- 30 seconds later: mission accomplished

Thanks world 28!

I was also there! Glad I found that bunch :D

• Like 1

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

we almost did it on w 78, except for a troll who always picked early. i had to organize10 ppl in my fc, hop, and we did it there lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

EDIT: I'm also a bit curious. Who all on tip.it is doing Bulldog for the Seasonal HiScores? As far as I know, only me, Squakus, and HunterDexter. I'd like to know my competition

I'm doing it for the titles. Currently rank 150. Luckily its not that competitive. Its been easy to stay between 100-200 by doing a few runs here and there.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Just emptied the cabbage patch again earlier, like 5 minutes ago.

I logged in and immediately went to the cabbage patch, where they were like 7-8 players trying to clear it out to get the challenge done.

They listened surprisingly well when I instructed them to wait until it was all grown back, then I got them to pick a spot on the east side and start picking a row per person on the count of 3.

While World 2 is a complete mess, it only takes *one* person to get the challenge done.

I hopped to World 2, then said "Those who want to get the challenge done, hop to World 99"

Then I hopped back to World 99, within 20 seconds about 10-15 players are logging into W99 cabbage patch, 15 seconds later the challenge is completed.

I'm probably going to keep getting people from World 2 to get to World 99 for the challenge, so feel free to come to W99 Cabbage patch if you need to do the challenge.

- Enter world 28

- See 11 people in line at the north end, join the 12th place

- Pick when a 13th person types: PICK PICK PICK

- Emote when done

- 30 seconds later: mission accomplished

Thanks world 28!

That 13th person didn't happen to be wielding a whip, did s/he?

• Like 2

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

So, is there any news on if we'll be able to do tasks for days we've missed?

Missed one and I'm screwed.

Yup wondering the same...missed one..... grrrr

Do bulldog/farmyard rampage for the seasonal highscore and break top 1k. I believe that is the only option available. Bulldog will be ending soon...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Just go with a clanmate etc to a fish flingers game on an empty world if all you care about is getting the big fish, two is enough to cause a big fish to appear, both players should be able to complete the challenge at the same time. Many people can actually be counter productive because the big fish will dissappear very quickly.

Also, in all honesty, the baits/hooks/weights for optimum weights can be figured out like clockwork.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

If they can't reinforce servers for events that were announced several days ago and are so obviously going to crash servers, there are some alternative methods they could opt for:

- Announce on the main page a list of alternate worlds (5-7 or so) in order to spread traffic.

-If you can't reinforce servers or make the announcement, then don't organize such events.

It's really quite simple.

Here is a small catch (no pun intended)

The challenge isn't designed such that you'd need 100 people in the same fish flingers in order to achieve, in fact, two is enough (big fish does not appear in solo FF), as long as the two fisherman sticks together.

And, IIRC, the big fish haul speed is affected by the number of people attempting to lure the fish, hence it is actually advantageous to have not so many people so the big fish won't disappear too quickly.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Surprisingly todays task was relatively hassle free and most importantly LAG FREE! (for once), played my first ever game of fish flingers on a world with just enough people (by pure chance) got 6/6 assists and 3 100% combos.

More tasks like this please Jagex and I may extend my 10/10 to 30/30.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Here is a small catch (no pun intended)

The challenge isn't designed such that you'd need 100 people in the same fish flingers in order to achieve, in fact, two is enough (big fish does not appear in solo FF), as long as the two fisherman sticks together.

And, IIRC, the big fish haul speed is affected by the number of people attempting to lure the fish, hence it is actually advantageous to have not so many people so the big fish won't disappear too quickly.

My suggestion isn't for how to help people get the task done. I quite agree that this can be accomplished without large amounts of people. My suggestion is for how to deal with server issues and prevent crashes. We know that in such situations people tend to all go to the official world, and this causes a massive influx. Hence, it's better for Jagex to be proactive in this case, unless of course they like their servers going down.

Can someone who has done all the tasks so far confirm/deny whether they received 5k loyalty points with today's challenge? Forgot to take note of my total before I started ;-;

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER