Super September is Coming!

Nobody

it took something like 40 minutes for me to finish an "8 minutes left" game. i went and played a couple world of tank matches and came back lol. never seen server lag so bad...

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I logged into World 99, went directly to Soul Wars and joined the game currently in session.

7 minutes left, was super crowded, but everything went as expected apart from the "no equipment shown" glitch that affected nearly everyone.

Why don't they put trouble brewing on there if they want to force us to eat old, bad content?

Because of the high access requirements. (multiple long quests)

They want the content to be available for everyone.

Today's challenge, cheer in the Draynor cabbage patch with no cabbages in it.

Logged onto W99 1 min after reset and we got it done within 30 seconds. Though it looked like the group after us was struggling to organize because the cabbages were spawning in random locations.

World 48 was a complete disaster immediately after reset; hundreds of people there and most just grabbing cabbages as they spawned so of course everything was on 9000 different respawn timers.

Switched to world 119 shortly after and about 12 of us organized to take one column of cabbages each and got it done in 3 minutes.

Some pro world 48 is. (And I say that while having 48 be my homeworld)

• Like 2

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

World 48 was a complete disaster immediately after reset; hundreds of people there and most just grabbing cabbages as they spawned so of course everything was on 9000 different respawn timers.

Switched to world 119 shortly after and about 12 of us organized to take one column of cabbages each and got it done in 3 minutes.

Div put an influx of people into 48.....

Got mine done within 5 mins on 89. We got people to stop picking and just waited.....Done and done

peever142.png

Div put an influx of people into 48.....

Got mine done within 5 mins on 89. We got people to stop picking and just waited.....Done and done

oh please, like w48 didn't already have a share of retards. I'm just hoping the next 21 challenges aren't going to get more and more cluster[bleep]ed.

Popoto.~<3

World 48 is and has been a mess for a number of reasons. Chief among them is that it is the homeland of attention-starved wannabes who come there to pretend that they are top Runescape players and have their 15 minutes of fame. I try to avoid it when possible.

Did it have a share of incompetents

- yes.

Does it now have more since the release of Divination

- yes

As for Yoko's statements

- 48s biggest problem is the large number of edaters who seem to find solace dancing around the GE/Burth, rather than an elitism issue.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

World 48 is and has been a mess for a number of reasons. Chief among them is that it is the homeland of attention-starved wannabes who come there to pretend that they are top Runescape players and have their 15 minutes of fame. I try to avoid it when possible.

I always found that amusing. Their comp or comp trim cape would get way more attention on other worlds where everyone isn't already maxed, comp'd or trimmed.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19