Super September is Coming!

Nobody

Completed the task. It was fun trying to die to the KBD with a dozen others. :P Reward was chosable exp reward from the Task Master. 18,630 xp at 97 crafting. As far as I know, that's equivalent to a medium lamp. Final rewards: 2wpqxxs.jpg

I hadn't read this before now. But hello 105k loyalty point month :>

Are we sure it's not 35k total?

Completed the task. It was fun trying to die to the KBD with a dozen others. :P Reward was chosable exp reward from the Task Master. 18,630 xp at 97 crafting. As far as I know, that's equivalent to a medium lamp. Final rewards: 2wpqxxs.jpg

I hadn't read this before now. But hello 105k loyalty point month :>

Are we sure it's not 35k total?

This would rustle me greatly :<

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Does Mage Training Arena work for Bones to Bananas?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

For "super challenges", I have been a little disappointed. But then again, I guess they have to make them easy enough so everyone can complete them..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Was just wondering, I already had bananas stocked so it's just a matter of actually eating it.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

best way I found was collect them from Karamja in a ftp world, hop to members and eat an inv. rinse and repeat as required. Way too many people at trees in members world to collect effectively.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Todays challenge is eat 50 bananas. Protip: bones to bananas. Also, Port Sarim food shop has a crate of infinite bananas in the back. White apron required to get in.

Lol so THATS why a Jmod on Twitter was attempting to eat 50 bananas in real life!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Todays challenge is eat 50 bananas. Protip: bones to bananas. Also, Port Sarim food shop has a crate of infinite bananas in the back. White apron required to get in.

Lol so THATS why a Jmod on Twitter was attempting to eat 50 bananas in real life!

That Jmod is sooo going to regret that in a few hours...

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

9eY9FQu.jpg

I'm pleased to tell you he survived :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

<image>

The problem is not eating the bananas, it's dealing with the binding effects of said bananas.

He merely hasn't succumbed yet.

• Like 2

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

If you look up the lethal dose for potassium chloride, the oral value is 2,600 mg per kilogram. If you weigh 75 kilos, you would need to consume 75 * 2,600 = 195,000 mg of potassium to reach a fatal level. That’s about 487 bananas worth. Potassium chloride is only around half potassium, so you might need to eat fewer bananas (containing K rather than KCl) than that to achieve toxicity, say by half. But the result is the same – It's hard to imagine that people who are healthy are going to be killing themselves with bananas. While 50 bananas is a LOT of fruit, its still far short of 250 let alone 487.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

If you look up the lethal dose for potassium chloride, the oral value is 2,600 mg per kilogram. If you weigh 75 kilos, you would need to consume 75 * 2,600 = 195,000 mg of potassium to reach a fatal level. Thats about 487 bananas worth. Potassium chloride is only around half potassium, so you might need to eat fewer bananas (containing K rather than KCl) than that to achieve toxicity, say by half. But the result is the same It's hard to imagine that people who are healthy are going to be killing themselves with bananas. While 50 bananas is a LOT of fruit, its still far short of 250 let alone 487.

Yeah definitely not the concern. Suffering from toxic shock syndrome might be a mug more realistic issue if he can't pass a bowl :s. Even then a short visit to the doctor or more specifically a proctologist would clear it up... Literally Lmfao.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

http://i.imgur.com/9eY9FQu.jpg

... Is that other guy browsing TIF?

I'm not the only person who noticed that then. It sure looks like it. :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

http://i.imgur.com/9eY9FQu.jpg

... Is that other guy browsing TIF?

I'm not the only person who noticed that then. It sure looks like it. :blink:

I thought so too until I zoomed it, it looks like audacity (or some other sound editing program).

howlin1eeveesig.png