Super September is Coming!

Nobody

I should've done the Wilderness run challenge, I have a fear this will take a whole lot more time to actually get to top 1000.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I took a break for 1h and I lost 4 ranks in that time. I don't think the competition is that strong

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

You get the crown for winning the hiscore, this means being rank 1 when it closes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Fixing it =d

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

A big question with the seasonal highscore crowns, do you just need to be 1st place at some point to earn it, or hold 1st place until it's over?

Fastest I would think should be Demonic Thrones. It is theorized to be able to get 13m to 200m exp in under 1 day. However, the costs would be outrageous around 193 Billion GP

This made no sense... there is no HS in con xp

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

A big question with the seasonal highscore crowns, do you just need to be 1st place at some point to earn it, or hold 1st place until it's over?

Fastest I would think should be Demonic Thrones. It is theorized to be able to get 13m to 200m exp in under 1 day. However, the costs would be outrageous around 193 Billion GP

lel g1 200m thread

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I have truely no idea how this happend o.O... I'm pretty sure I quoted that guy in 200m all thread =d.. Will fix it nowwie XD

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Ok so I don't think I will have time to get the 50 farm yard kills... Unless I can find an empty world? I doubt I can even fit ten mins in tomorrow.

Cannon down at a farm, doesnt take vlong

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

There are a lot of available spots just for the challenge, it took me only several hops to find an empty undead farm. Ardy farm is another good one I heard

tim_chenw2.png

7th place at the time of this posting with 13.5k kills

probably the highes i'll get on this hs, i am so worn out lol

Edit: 50k by the end of weekend? 50k by the weekend is more accurate

tim_chenw2.png

I was getting 3k kills an hour with royal cannon at Champion's Guild (using combat brace) and bursting Tav Cows.

My cannon was running out every ten minutes or so. I tried swapping the cannon to lumby farm and it took well under 7 minutes but it takes too long to get there bar actually getting the nearby hops patch diseased to teleport to it.

Cannon might be better at Ardy Cows with Ardy Cloak 4 than Champion's Guild chickens though.

7th place at the time of this posting with 13.5k kills

probably the highes i'll get on this hs, i am so worn out lol

Edit: 50k by the end of weekend? 50k by the weekend is more accurate

Here lies Polarbearblu's chance at being number 1 on tip.it for Farmyard Rampage. May she stay in the top 50 for her pride.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Ok so I don't think I will have time to get the 50 farm yard kills... Unless I can find an empty world? I doubt I can even fit ten mins in tomorrow.

There are a lot of available spots just for the challenge, it took me only several hops to find an empty undead farm. Ardy farm is another good one I heard

I found that rellekka worked quite well. There are 4-5 chickens and the first one respawned by the time I was finished with the last.

Tempted to dump some money into this and get top 1k. How long do we have to compete?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

My guess is that top will break 50k by the end of the weekend and 200k when the hs is over.

Dang, that's a lot of kills. I certainly hope people are using bonecrushers!

Interesting fact:

When I calculated it a while ago, cannoning cows with a bonecrusher was roughly the same gp/xp as dragon bones

• Like 5

Duel with somebody at the duel arena is the new challenge.

4wc3W.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

^We knew that yesterday they announce all 3 of the weekenders on friday.

We got farmyard rampage, duel someone and prayer at altars devoted to three different gods.

For tomorrow Falador seems a safe bet for everyone:

1) Zamorak in the temple with the wine.

2) Guthix Shrine right by the lodestone.

3) Saradomin/Zaros inside the castle.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Would be interesting to see if the one in your house count.

tim_chenw2.png

t02zEEm.jpg

Definitely getting into the top 1k now, lossless fletching + cool titles? I'm in.

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]