04-Feb-2014 Treasure Hunter & Demon Drop Table Improvements

Ned

• The aggro range of tribesman near the Divination colony on Karamja has been reduced to allow for safer training.
6L3i5.png

<_<

Leave it to jeremy to mess things up.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Are steel titans good (or at least decent) again?

I use them on every task. If there hadn't been a lot of people competing for kills, my titan would be killing one with scrolls while I killed another several with abilities (omgFlurry). As it was, it was still getting 1-2 hits in per kill, which can be as high as a bit over 1k each, although this doesn't matter much if you keep up thresholds.

I have familiar options set to "attack" and on the ability bar, which makes it to where I press one button for the titan to immediately target the last thing I hit.

2dgucz6.png

Treasure Hunter FAQ

Q: Why can't we receive the Frozen Hearts as a drop from monsters?

Mod Tom: It’s not completely out of the question that they might drop from monsters one day, but for now we’re going to monitor Treasure Hunter’s first few weeks and months, see how things shake out.

Q: Is there any true difference between the chests you can select from, or will they all give the same prize?

Mod Tom: The chests all contain different prizes, selected from the list you see in the ticker at the bottom of the screen. 

Q: Why are the new keys printed on tickets rather than being actual keys?

Mod Ollo:
- They're easier to see on the ground. 
- It avoids confusion with in-game keys so it's clear that, for example, they can't go on the key ring. 
- They represent a key that you haven't claimed yet, so they're more like a noted item.

Q: Why did Yelps shut down the Squeal?

Mod Tom: Yelps may not have had much of a say in the matter.

Q: How did Alice get all of Yelps' stuff?

Mod Tom: Alice loves exploring and adventuring, and the treasure chamber is just another one of her exciting discoveries.

Q: Why doesn't Alice pop up every time you use a key token and say, "Woohoo, extra key for me!"

Mod Tom: She’s a busy lady!

Q: 5 Frozen Hearts are gained after using 5 keys in a day. Is this the daily cap for Hearts from opening chests or are more obtained for more keys used on the same day?

Mod Ollo: There is no limit to the number of Hearts of Ice you can gain in a day.

Q: Frozen Hearts can be used to block undesired skill category rewards. Could you also let us earn some boosts to our rates of obtaining unique useful items such as Slayer masks, skill outfits and Magic Notepaper? This would of course be at the expense of not getting to use keys for random items as much.

Mod Tom: If there are items - or types of item - that are particularly sought after, there is a good chance we will release a promotion to give players a much better chance to win them for a period of time. We had a Skill Outfit Bonanza in November of last year, for example, and could certainly do a second this year.

Q: Will you finally lift the limit of cashing in only up to 10 keys from tokens?

Mod Pips: No, we prefer to encourage use of keys rather than to hording them.

Q: Is the new Mimic pet available for a limited time only or increased chances of winning for a limited time?

Mod Ollo: The Mimic is available for a limited time at present - so try to get it soon! It will be removed on Monday 10th February. We've not ruled out putting it back, but if so it's likely to be much harder to win.

Q: Is there a list of what rare and super rare items have been removed?

Mod Ollo: This isnt a full list, but...
None of the super rare cosmetic items or pets that were previously on the Squeal of Fortune have been removed.

The following lucky items have been removed at present (but we don't rule out them returning!): 

Lucky abyssal whip
Lucky dragon 2h sword
Lucky dragon claws
Lucky dragon chainbody
Lucky dragon full helm
Lucky dragon platebody
Lucky arcane spirit shield
Lucky spectral spirit shield
Lucky divine spirit shield
Lucky elysian spirit shield

Lucky Bandos boots

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm not sure if Jagex changed the odds of getting super-rare items, but I rolled a Lucky Saradomin Godsword last night!

I cashed out as my membership is expiring soon, but I'm definitely not complaining about getting 9m GP for free. :D

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Kind of sad about the removal of lucky spirit shields, they were a nice thing to see, and there's probably less than 10 ingame...

Hi new rarest item(s), how are you?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I had eleven spins last night and managed to get two (2) red-zoned items that I have been wanting for a very long time: the Archon Crest and the Warlord Tunic.

I was a very happy camper! [/fashionscape]

:lol:

nyuseg.png

What's the wand/orb price now?

20/17 respectively

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

What's the wand/orb price now?

20/17 respectively

Hm... I might break down and get the wand in a couple days. 20m isn't bad for a nondegradable.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

If you want a weapon on entrana just bring a godsword blade and hilt.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Anyone know if there are any restrictions on playing Treasure Hunter on Entrana?

i thought good items won were banked

they changed it so you have a choice between banking or backpack for most items besides the exp grants

8f14270694.jpg

15-17, 10-11 how low can you go ?

Crashing fast!

Account Help

I would buy it for 10/8. As soon as I repair all my crap I'm going to go for it. I just got my nex and chaotics to go. I did up my ports.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png