17 March 2014 Mahjarrat Memories

Miss Lioness

A full set of unrepaired torva and drygores are worth 1.35b, yeah... knew there was a catch to my 2.8b bank....

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

If they had made any good content in 2014 I wouldn't be so mad about the latest op mtx.  But it seems like just about every update since ROTS has been phoning it in.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

So apparently the Kharid desert isn't a true desert, but rather a nuclear wasteland. Do you think we can build the engrammeter into a geiger teller?

About the memories: I was fine with charging the machine with 500 memories to start up the machine, but was actually surprised when I realised it needed to be recharged for each of the 15 memories. I want to (mini-)quest, not to train divination :(

The 500 memory thing is pretty stupid. The ribbon customization thing is insufficient. You still can't resize the ribbon or hide the RWT button. The wealth calculator is ridiculous. Jagex is a bad game developer. This is a list of facts.

• Like 11

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The 500 memory thing is pretty stupid. The ribbon customization thing is insufficient. You still can't resize the ribbon or hide the RWT button. The wealth calculator is ridiculous. Jagex is a bad game developer. This is a list of facts.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

So those who have Red memories are Zamorak sided and those who have purple are Zaros sided?

Karshai is white and we know he is neutral/guthixian.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Freaked when I saw I randomly had a 500m bank when I thought I had ~20m at most. Stopped freaking out when I realized my degraded tectonic was "415m" and I'm guessing my ports covers the remaining 100m.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

The ribbon customization thing is insufficient. You still can't resize the ribbon or hide the RWT button.

I was able to build something which kinda does the job for me, but they definitely need to allow us to make the actual ribbon bigger.

Why claim that the update allows us to emulate the pre-NIS interface if it really doesn't let us do half the stuff we could with the previous one?

For one, they should allow us to completely disable tabs, allow us to just have one window we can place wherever we want, and the contents of that window change when you click either of the interface buttons (the same as before NIS.)

And allowing people to hide the Extras button, the person who would want to hide it are those who would never buy keys/runecoins/bonds anyway ._.

They claim that they want the NIS to allow people to customize their interface to their hearts' content, but then they just needlessly limit customization options.

• Like 1

I wonder if people would have been as upset with the wealth checker if it was a permanaent buff.

Personally I think that would've been the best bet for Jagex to go, just raise the price a bit to compensate for its permanent use.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

Finished everything.

Rewards:

150k Divination Bonus XP

Spoilers of cosmetic stuff:

[hide]7yX3n.png

7yX53.png

7yX6a.png

You can also recharge the engrammeter for use in Freneskae.[/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Miniquest that requires you to get 7500 memories. Lame. A needless way to stretch this out by stupid grinding. Probably some saddist at Jagex came up with this.

As for the wealth calculator, and the highscores: exactly what this game does not need.

• Like 7

Finished everything.

Rewards:

150k Divination Bonus XP

Spoilers of cosmetic stuff:

[hide]7yX3n.png

7yX53.png

7yX6a.png

You can also recharge the engrammeter for use in Freneskae.[/hide]

Picture of the actual tiny lucien follower pls

[bleep]ing 7500 memories, why? God [bleep]ing damn it.

The weekly/monthly highscores are pretty awesome though, I really like that idea.

Lol at that wealth crap though.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

[hide]7yXKc.png[/hide]

-------------------

So after the miniquest I went to the World Gate, and realised that you can fiddle with the controls to redirect it. It also seems that you need to turn the controls in some set combination to power up the World Gate for use.

These are pictures of the runes/sigils on the World Gate. You go from the first to the next by rotating the controls right. There are ten different locations.

7yZcY.png

And these are the descriptions of the location represented by each sigil.

Through the gate you see a world engulfed in flames. It's kind of beautiful. (Auspah homeworld/Location of Zamorak's banishment?)

Through the gate you see a once lush world left to ruin. You recognise it as Guthix's homeworld.

Through the gate you see a world covered almost entirely by trees.

Through the gate you see a world with a blood-red sky and many castles and fortresses. (Vampyrium?)

Through the gate you see many rock islands floating in the sky above an exposed planetary core. (Note: This is Abbinah, Aviansie homeworld)

Through the gate you see a volcanic, ash-covered world comprised solely of black rock. (Character: The gate doesn't seem to be powered; Freneskae)

Through the gate you see a vast ocean speckled with hundreds of small islands. One has a gleaming white tower upon it. (New Domina)

Through the gate you see many twisted planes filled with fire. (Infernal Dimensions)

Through the gate you see vast ruins and large, putrid swamps. You recognise it as the ruined plane of Kethsi.

Through the gate you see strange devices crackling with red lightning. You recognise it as being Teragard, the origin plane of humankind.
Note that if you try to enter the World Gate, you get a message that a mystical force stops you from stepping through.

HOWEVER, on the sixth location (where your character says that the gate doesn't seem to be powered), this message does not appear.

Make of it what you will.

E: Fixed descriptions

Edited by Saradomin_Mage

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[hide]7yXKc.png[/hide]

-------------------

So after the miniquest I went to the World Gate, and realised that you can fiddle with the controls to redirect it. It also seems that you need to turn the controls in some set combination to power up the World Gate for use.

These are pictures of the runes/sigils on the World Gate. You go from the first to the next by rotating the controls right. There are ten different locations.

7yZcY.png

And these are the descriptions of the location represented by each sigil.

Through the gate you see a world engulfed in flames. It's kind of beautiful.

Through the gate you see a once lush world left to ruin. You recognise it as Guthix's homeworld.

Through the gate you see a world covered almost entirely by trees.

Through the gate you see a world with a blood-red sky and many castles and fortresses. (Freneskae?)

Through the gate you see many rock islands floating in the sky above an exposed planetary core. (Note: This is Abbinah, Aviansie homeworld)

Through the gate you see a volcanic, ash-covered world comprised solely of black rock. (Character: The gate doesn't seem to be powered)

Through the gate you see a vast ocean speckled with hundreds of small islands. One has a gleaming white tower upon it.

Through the gate you see many twisted planes filled with fire.

Through the gate you see vast ruins and large, putrid swamps. You recognise it as the ruined plane of Kethsi.

Through the gate you see strange devices crackling with red lightning. You recognise it as being Teragard, the origin plane of humankind.
Note that if you try to enter the World Gate, you get a message that a mystical force stops you from stepping through.

HOWEVER, on the sixth location (where your character says that the gate doesn't seem to be powered), this message does not appear.

Make of it what you will.

Given the description in the memories the 6th world is Frenskae, which would fit with the portal not blocking us entry as we will be going through there next week.

3) Has gotta be the elf homeworld I'd imagine

4) I'd hedge my bets on Vampyrium or Dwarven homeworld

7) I'm stumped - perhaps dwarves or merpeople.

8) Sounds like the infernal realms aka demons

Also recharge for use in frenskae I wonder if tht means some of the mah mentioned in Bilrach's memory that we've not heard of before will have memories found in frenskae.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue