Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Bollocks, getting tired of RS3 BTS...

I actually want stuff that is yet to come >.>

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Bollocks, getting tired of RS3 BTS...

I actually want stuff that is yet to come >.>

Tbf it was kinda expected this week would be naff.

1) There's no more updates from July BTS to come and next week is July for sure.

2) Last weeks BTS vid didn't even attempt to talk about next weeks vid

Two combined make for skip week or boring filler video.

Main thing is a bit of divination info in next weeks video, though that does sort of imply first wee of august may be update free unless its like a fix mix that aint worth bts.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Next month is the first sixth age quest, divination and loyalty shop update.

I'm curious what the first sixth age quest might be. I think our only choices are either the black knight fortress rework or missing, presumed death.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm home sick today and my head hurts but has the RS homepage thing for BoL changed? It used to be yellowish right? Now it's green? Or am I just really sick

It has definitely changed, likely to reflect the Second Week of the event.

The original image is shown if you click on the article for the RS3 release. One shows the explosion causing the crater, the other shows the crater itself, crystals and all.

I'd expect the system update for the first week of Lumbridge renovation vote changes + bugfixes within a few hours.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Good, I'm not crazy then. I thought it looked different as well. :P

Has there been a post stating an update is due today somewhere? I haven't found one. Was hoping to see the changes to Duke's Lumbridge rework.

Next month is the first sixth age quest, divination and loyalty shop update.

Should I be worried that I'm more excited about the loyalty update than the sixth age content?

I feel the same way, haha. The loyalty shop has been so bad for so long, I'm curious to see what they might do to it.

• Like 1

Tg_Ibe.png

Bank spaces from loyalty shop at last? Please? It's been too long and I have 60k points saved up.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Bank spaces from loyalty shop at last? Please? It's been too long and I have 60k points saved up.

I doubt it, considering they have them available in the SGS.

• Like 1

Tg_Ibe.png

I doubt it, considering they have them available in the SGS.

Actually, in the original SGS post about bank boosters, they specifically mentioned that they were going to also allow you to buy the boosters with Loyalty Points.

This was later delayed when they found a technical problem with linking bank space to the Loyalty Rewards, and then delayed further to be incorporated into the full Loyalty System Rework. Presumably, it will still be a part of August's loyalty rework.

• Like 2

The Fallen Diviner

This was later delayed when they found a technical problem with linking bank space to the Loyalty Rewards, and then delayed further to be incorporated into the full Loyalty System Rework. Presumably, it will still be a part of August's loyalty rework.

If they are honest.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

We were supposed to get the Quarterly Newsletter before August, I have yet to receive it...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

We were supposed to get the Quarterly Newsletter before August, I have yet to receive it...

Patience, young Paddawan! You can say that once we're in August.

Yeah but to get a bts only 2 days earlier is a bit lame.

• Like 1

Account Help

Patience, young Paddawan! You can say that once we're in August.

Yeah but to get a bts only 2 days earlier is a bit lame.

Last time it was three days earlier. The newsletters in general have been relatively lame as a whole--they generally only have one little tidbit of interesting non-BTS information if any.

The Fallen Diviner

And besides, what would you do in Jagex's place?

What's the point in giving Premium members exclusive information early when said information is going to be posted on fan sites instantly for everyone to read?

premium membership? you guys HAVE that? I thought paying almost $8 a month was enough, WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING YOU?

I imagine they are probably feeding us money-handling tips, considering that we got a year's worth of membership for cheaper than non-premium people do ($75 vs $96), and then on top of that for no additional charge got a hundred or so dollars worth of Runecoins and spins, not even counting the cosmetics :P

• Like 2

The Fallen Diviner