Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I remember somewhere a mod stating divination would be three weeks from the world events and rs3 update - specifically mind you. Then again they make no guarantees.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I remember somewhere a mod stating divination would be three weeks from the world events and rs3 update - specifically mind you. Then again they make no guarantees.

I'm pretty sure I've read this at least a dozen times on both this and the RS3 threads so far.. :P

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Bank spaces from loyalty shop at last? Please? It's been too long and I have 60k points saved up.

I doubt it, considering they have them available in the SGS.

Actually, in the original SGS post about bank boosters, they specifically mentioned that they were going to also allow you to buy the boosters with Loyalty Points.

This was later delayed when they found a technical problem with linking bank space to the Loyalty Rewards, and then delayed further to be incorporated into the full Loyalty System Rework. Presumably, it will still be a part of August's loyalty rework.

http://services.rune...ter-for-members

Free Bank Booster for Members

Hi everyone,

We’re pleased to announce that we're offering all members a free Bank Booster +50 to thank them for their loyalty. This item can be found located alongside the existing Bank Boosters in Solomon’s General Store, but will have a price of 0 RuneCoins for members.

In autumn last year, we said we would make the Bank Boosters available in the Loyalty Shop, and we’re really sorry this didn’t happen. We intended to add this as a feature to the Loyalty Shop, but - upon investigation - we found that the coding required would be more extensive than we anticipated. As we're planning to totally revamp the Loyalty Shop in 2013 anyway, we held off adding the Bank Boosters in order to wait for the full overhaul.

That work is still in progress, though, and won’t be ready for some months, so we’ve decided to find another way to make good on our commitment: by adding a Bank Booster +50 free for members in Solomon’s General Store. It’s not quite the same thing, but it has additional upsides: there is no cost at all for members, there’s no need to spend loyalty points, and it’s available right now. Please accept our apologies and enjoy the free bank space.

We have big plans for a much-improved loyalty program for later on in the year, which will definitely include a more flexible way to get bank space with loyalty points. We’ll have more information for you on this in the next few months.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Bank spaces from loyalty shop at last? Please? It's been too long and I have 60k points saved up.

Actually, in the original SGS post about bank boosters, they specifically mentioned that they were going to also allow you to buy the boosters with Loyalty Points.

This was later delayed when they found a technical problem with linking bank space to the Loyalty Rewards, and then delayed further to be incorporated into the full Loyalty System Rework. Presumably, it will still be a part of August's loyalty rework.

Hi everyone,

We’re pleased to announce that we're offering all members a free Bank Booster +50 to thank them for their loyalty. This item can be found located alongside the existing Bank Boosters in Solomon’s General Store, but will have a price of 0 RuneCoins for members.

In autumn last year, we said we would make the Bank Boosters available in the Loyalty Shop, and we’re really sorry this didn’t happen. We intended to add this as a feature to the Loyalty Shop, but - upon investigation - we found that the coding required would be more extensive than we anticipated. As we're planning to totally revamp the Loyalty Shop in 2013 anyway, we held off adding the Bank Boosters in order to wait for the full overhaul.

That work is still in progress, though, and won’t be ready for some months, so we’ve decided to find another way to make good on our commitment: by adding a Bank Booster +50 free for members in Solomon’s General Store. It’s not quite the same thing, but it has additional upsides: there is no cost at all for members, there’s no need to spend loyalty points, and it’s available right now. Please accept our apologies and enjoy the free bank space.

We have big plans for a much-improved loyalty program for later on in the year, which will definitely include a more flexible way to get bank space with loyalty points. We’ll have more information for you on this in the next few months.

Forgot about that post! Thanks for the sourcing. I knew they said it somewhere but I couldn't figure out exactly where.

So yeah, bank space in the new Loyalty Shop is almost definitely going to happen, which is good. I'm wondering what other interesting things we're getting.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Hi everyone,

*perk*

Sorry - I am at work at the moment and I don't have access to the main site. Is this *more* [new] bank space or the same one they offered previously?

nyuseg.png

Even with the hopeful release of more bankspace for purchase via the loyalty store, I hope that Divination will follow the trend skills typically had of offering a slight bank size increase for members. Each thing that gets added to the game usually stuffs a person's bank with at least one to three new bits of stuff and it's really added up over the years since Summoning's release. If not, no big deal, we've all managed this long and that free bank booster was a huge help. But a gal can dream!

hzvjpwS.gif

Even with the hopeful release of more bankspace for purchase via the loyalty store, I hope that Divination will follow the trend skills typically had of offering a slight bank size increase for members. Each thing that gets added to the game usually stuffs a person's bank with at least one to three new bits of stuff and it's really added up over the years since Summoning's release. If not, no big deal, we've all managed this long and that free bank booster was a huge help. But a gal can dream!

Well - if we don't get more bank space, I suppose that I could get rid of my tab for shoes, but still ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

*Insert joke about women and shoes here* :P

Good to see they're finally making good on this. The extra bank space was promised ages ago.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm getting more annoyed that I'm not getting this Newsletter >.>

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I want a picture of this Shoe Tab :lol:

I'll hopefully be back and scaping before next month starts, if I miss Divination release...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Sorry - I am at work at the moment and I don't have access to the main site. Is this *more* [new] bank space or the same one they offered previously?

It's a quote from the news post from February 2013. No new free bank space has been announced yet.

Level 30

500 of a material

7 xp

sweet guthix

It's a permanent bonus by the look of it, so the bonus is probably the reward and not exp in that case. Kind of like you can spend tokens on dunge exp or you can get one of the scrolls...throw the energy into the vortex for exp or make something from it.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I like the look of it. Looks fairly AFK and relaxing.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I think the numbers aren't nearly as bad as you'd think.

1) Energy that you gather from Wisps, Runespan-style. Constant flow of a large amount of the stackale items over time. No single-click-single-item like Mining and such. 500 energy is likely a relatively small amount

2) Several hundred of that energy used to create either consumable items or permanent bonuses--500 energy for a permanent bonus seems very fair

3) The main source of XP seems to be depositing Energy into the vortex rather than using it. You have a choice between crafting items with it--which is a very, very tiny amount of XP--or depositing it for lore and a much larger amount of XP.

The thing I like about this is that you have a very clearly defined choice between producing XP for yourself and producing profit. Someone power-training Divination is not going to cause an ridiculous excess of Energy to flow into the economy. It's a neat mechanism that might actually cause some balance in the GE on the long-term.

It's basically a skill with a Runespan/Choking Ivy/etc equivalent built into it by default :P

I am also terribly excited and surprised that they will be implementing it into Dungeoneering. I am very pleased :D

• Like 1

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner