Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Oo just got given an interesting tid bit for runefest (maybe wrong topic?) there won't be an item like the golden scythe this time around. The expectation of it could cause a health and safety fiasco of about 1k people trying to stampede around the arena for clues!

But there will still be an item given away to anyone who attends :)

• One of the aims of Divination is that players won't compete over resources. It's meant to be more like Bonfires, where any amount of players cant harvest without hurting one another.
  • It's not meant to be too complicated. Wisps will move, but not as much as Implings--meant to be something you can talk to friends while doing.
  • "When interesting things appear, click on them". Lots of random things happening while training, rewards you for paying attention but not mandatory.

They're learning!

• Like 1

New Trees and Logs.. I like this. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

They are posted on the Runescape PodBean page when they are made available post-airing. It isn't on there yet so I guess they haven't uploaded it just yet.

It may be available already on iTunes, however. I don't have iTunes so I can't check for you :(

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Memories of Guthix gathered from Divination are not actual lore content--they are simply objects harvested.

Only thing i was looking forward to with the new skill :wall: Hope the new quests will come out soon so i can get my lore fix.

• Like 1

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The high level rewards to come back for are always nice and this scalable combat thing might be good as it'll enrich the combat experience for us high levels.

The 2 outfits look AWESOME too.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nice! :thumbsup: I'm really looking forward to the new quest.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Okay let's talk first for a moment: scalable NPC levels. Imagine all the quests in scape with scaling enemies for difficulty like that, maybe with different tactics for each level range. That's awesome. I hope this "experiment" ends up being a success and leads to further tweaking so we can reach that point.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

Gotta love those Rune and Addy Dragon head teasers :)

Aren't those brutal green dragon and frost dragon heads?

Looks like Steel, Mith and Frost to me; not seeing green at all. Kinda like when we had picks of Brimhaven makeover with it's eery green glow and what was obviously steel dragons and many fanned girled out and assumed addy dragons.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue