Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I think we're going to see a good number of people switching from Saradomin to Zamorak after this quest. A considerable amount of butthurt will most likely follow.

4e0Vn.png

I think we're going to see a good number of people switching from Saradomin to Zamorak after this quest. A considerable amount of butthurt will most likely follow.

"omfg jagex making zam win what a rigged fight"

• Like 1

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

The new armour that you get to infiltrate the Black Knights fortress frankly looks amazing.

And still, wonder when Sara will get the Crown Archival back... Kinda weird seeing him without it, especially after remembering that TWW scene they played a clip of.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The new armour that you get to infiltrate the Black Knights fortress frankly looks amazing.

And still, wonder when Sara will get the Crown Archival back... Kinda weird seeing him without it, especially after remembering that TWW scene they played a clip of.

That Crown he is wearing in the new model?

Yeah that is the Crown Archival they changed it when they smurfed him up.

Tbh given the name of the Crown Archival the new one looks much more like it, the old one looks nothing like a Crown, more of a helm and it looked too purpose made to suit Sara's style.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Word from the recent A-Z podcast says divination is actually coming before Death of Chivalry.

Except we know DoC is next week and we haven't even had the Divination part 2 video yet so I highly doubt that is true.

Sylpheed.png

Word from the recent A-Z podcast says divination is actually coming before Death of Chivalry.

Except we know DoC is next week and we haven't even had the Divination part 2 video yet so I highly doubt that is true.

They stated something in the podcast. I can't be bothered looking back really, but thats what was stated.

EDIT: I lied... I'm looking into it....

Edit 2: Apparently between 1:30-1:45 mod jack said he was expecting that divination would come before DoC. But the issue is that they hinted DoC might not actually come this week. To be frank with how they release skills the DoC BTS may have came, but it doesn't mean its the next one coming. The latest skills to be brought in also didn't typically get teaser content. In the end there isn't anything that can really help determine which is coming first really.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

One thing I just realised... The new armour we get from the quest essentially looks like Daedric armour from Oblivion. :D Gona be so cool...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

New pickaxe coming with four pieces to collect... Sounds like the inferno adze - mining addition! Actually called the "inferno pickaxe"... Derp.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Autosmelting ore? That could end up just being a pain. :sad:

On the plus side, faster mining? Please?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Basically at least 4 hours required to get it then and thankfully it does seem to be independent from dragon entriely

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Basically at least 4 hours required to get it then and thankfully it does seem to be independent from dragon entriely

Are you sure about that? To me, it looks like you add the four new parts onto the Dpick.

I'm not sure BUT if you look at what the 4 parts are they can constitute a complete pickaxe in their own right, plus the design doesn't really look like something that would fit over the d pickaxe.

Afterall the 4 parts appear to be a handle, a head, a bracket attaching the head to the handle and a butt thing for the base of the handle.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I don't think it's that bad, it keeps the price of dragon pickaxes high and removes them out of the economy. smile.gif

Isn't that what the toolbelt is for? Speaking of which, will you be able to add these things to toolbelted pickaxes?

Ten bucks says they add that a week after the pick comes out

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum