Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Here is a link to the new inferno pickaxe concept art:

Anyone think there will be new requirements to use it? How about obtaining the parts

Would it be crazy to think it might have requirements similar to the inferno adze? Or do they just have similar names for no reason. That's a serious question I really have no idea. I mean I understand the adze is a pickaxe and hatchet already but who really uses it as a pickaxe.

Does this also tease that the dragon hatchet will be updated/graded soon?

Inferno adze?... Or are you referring to combining the dragon hatchet and inferno adze? The inferno adze is in a round about way an upgrade to the dragon hatchet. It has the hatchets woodcutting speed, but has a chance to burn 1:10 logs.

I would think that the inferno pickaxe would take 60 mining and 90~ smithing. Also the inferno pickaxe would most likely automatically 'purify" an ore and smelt it without needing coal. To justify the necessity of coal in smithing I would bet the higher grade ores would get a lower chance at 'pure' smelting. Maybe we will see chances such as:

Steel - 20%

Mithril - 15%

Adamantite - 10%

Runite - 5%

... And obviously the smithing scroll in dungeoneering rewards will mostly likely buff something like this

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Sounds like it's going to be the mining equivalent of the inferno adze. It will be at the same level as a dragon pickaxe but with a bonus to smithing.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

And it will be able to pop a net out the top for those pesky implings, whilst the bottom will dispense a grapple.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It will obviously have a fishing pole part because [bleep] logic.

And it'll be able to fire bolt racks

And it will be able to pop a net out the top for those pesky implings, whilst the bottom will dispense a grapple.

Dwarven Army Axe MkII? :lol:

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It will obviously have a fishing pole part because [bleep] logic.

And it'll be able to fire bolt racks

Dwarven Army Axe MkII? :lol:

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Dwarven stick of wonder.

You can even attach an imp box to the bottom for remote banking.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It has bluetooth cupholders.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

So in Above the Lore episode 6, Osbourne says this about a god native to Gielinor:

So, in quest content that is already in-game, there is a character who partly ascends to godhood, but players don't know they partly ascended to godhood, and they will feature in future quest content. So, if you think that is really kind of elaborate and vague, there is a person the character doesn't meet but sees, who appears in a cutscene, who will probably bring in as a god in future content.

My guess is V------

• Like 1

So in Above the Lore episode 6, Osbourne says this about a god native to Gielinor:

So, in quest content that is already in-game, there is a character who partly ascends to godhood, but players don't know they partly ascended to godhood, and they will feature in future quest content. So, if you think that is really kind of elaborate and vague, there is a person the character doesn't meet but sees, who appears in a cutscene, who will probably bring in as a god in future content.

My guess is V------

That's actually a really good point. We still don't know the extent as to how long he stayed with the Stone of Jas--he could've been drenched in its power for decades.

Perhaps he's a part of the Fremmenik Gods now, hmm?

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

My guess is V------

That's actually a really good point. We still don't know the extent as to how long he stayed with the Stone of Jas--he could've been drenched in its power for decades.

Perhaps he's a part of the Fremmenik Gods now, hmm?

We know he used it enough to introduce runes to the moonclan. He's already in game. He's seen in a cutscene. We never meet him. Plus he could easily be the Fremennik god.

I think he may not have yet been a true god--rather a lesser god like the Desert Pantheon who didn't get thrown out. Perhaps that will change because of the sources of energy that have appeared since the Sixth Age.

If he was a more major god I think we probably would have heard about him previously a bit more. Even Zaros (Who was supposed to be so secret and purposefully hidden by other gods) seems like a rock star in comparison.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

Ever since Osbourne said that I kinda thought it must be him.

He just fits the bill, we know he spent some sizable amount of time with the Stone, would make sense he 'partly ascended.'

Part of me wonder if V----- = Robert the Strong = Bob the Cat sort of like he partly ascended but not all the way yet so he can still die but that godly part of him brings him back to life. Would explain Robert's success in kin slaying and why he seemed to be aware he'd come back again in the Kethsi stuff.

Perhaps not the most likely route, but it'd be interesting.

The only other person I even thought of in passing to be the guy (though he doesn't fit the quest bill unless I'm forgetting something) is Dahmaroc I mean he made the completionist cape he's deffo got serious power. Either way I'd LOOOVVVVE to see a way to finally free him and explore such a powerful guy so far out of place in time.

Plv6Dz6.jpg