Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

100k pk kills isn't dead in a week content. Seriously, when I could get potentialy millionish gp worth of exp in a skill why bother pking.

Just hope the wand holds some pking to it and is not just protect item lololololol.

100k pk kills isn't dead in a week content. Seriously, when I could get potentialy millionish gp worth of exp in a skill why bother pking.

Just hope the wand holds some pking to it and is not just protect item lololololol.

But people are only 100k kills IF they survive to get the 25 rewards. What will kill the content (if anything) will be the pkers who stalk these events just to slaughter everyone before totem thing is even drained let alone them getting rewards. And whilst the xp is better than the kill far to many pkers these days are purely in it to grief others.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well the wand is basically unobtainable via minigame, then. Well, someone will get it, but it probably won't be the person who looted it. Unless you happen to have some sort of huge clan or something. Though it looks nice, at least it's only level 70; so I guess that's the silver lining. They could have made it a really high level Wand and that would have just been rage-tastic.

But people are only 100k kills IF they survive to get the 25 rewards. What will kill the content (if anything) will be the pkers who stalk these events just to slaughter everyone before totem thing is even drained let alone them getting rewards. And whilst the xp is better than the kill far to many pkers these days are purely in it to grief others.

Yeah, when Bakriminel Bolts came out. Most of the time they would try killing you before you even made the bolts.

Seems like whoever gets that wand is going to get instantly piled and killed unless the no-multi-in-wild ability works in that situation.

I think the phrase "attackable in every way" indicates that the wand would automatically disable the single way combat toggle.

better have the disruption shield ready

edit: no wait, they broke that spell i think

8f14270694.jpg

Seems like whoever gets that wand is going to get instantly piled and killed unless the no-multi-in-wild ability works in that situation.

I think the phrase "attackable in every way" indicates that the wand would automatically disable the single way combat toggle.

better have the disruption shield ready

edit: no wait, they broke that spell i think

You will switch to multicombat when you participate in the event.

Got my crawling hand drop 5/100 kills into the mask. I forgive Jagex for gypping me out of a spin last night just because I got this. Now I just wish I got the mask of the abyss.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wait what... you don't lose gear and if you kill someone you only get 40k?

Seems exciting, I just hope I don't receive the wand from looting, i'll just kill the looter :lol:

Normal wildy mechanics apply for the whole thing so you'd still lose gear, its just those items that you cash in for xp turn into cash on death, rather than being dropped.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

That happened to you too? Why did the third spin just dissapear?

It happened to the majority of people with Gold membership, if not all of them.

I assumed as much, it was more rhetorical than anything. Have Jagex stated why?

Sylpheed.png

That happened to you too? Why did the third spin just dissapear?

It happened to the majority of people with Gold membership, if not all of them.

I assumed as much, it was more rhetorical than anything. Have Jagex stated why?

Happened to me as well. Noticed today and thought it lasted out the year. O_o

I had my 3 this morn (at least I think I did) and yeah is deffo meant to be for a year - was advertised as 365 bonus spins given as 1 extra a day.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think it was just a glitch... But definitely annoyed.

Edit: wait yeah daily spins have been lowered for me to 2 spins a day. What gives?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

My instant thoughts on up-coming content with that wand:

2nisewz.png

Lmfao my exact thoughts. I suspect that people will team to get wands and offer tips to pay for help.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png