Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Oh guys if it is a gambling game it does think me of that game from Pirates of the Caribbean! Lair's Dice!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Normally try to do this a bit sooner...but moving on. Tomorrows (probably) update today. Was titled as events.

Might want to add the pic with the sword =d...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Normally try to do this a bit sooner...but moving on. Tomorrows (probably) update today. Was titled as events.

Added all the ones we got >.>

Added all the ones we got >.>

From Jagex?

We also got this pic:

http://[LikelyScam; use original link]/i/1DXOo/original

Account Help

I'd be ok with cosmetic over-rides as a reward for the event. Just as long as it isn't on solomons

Have they ever made the update teaser picture one of Solomon's?

I wouldn't mind if it were a cosmetic override. I'd actually like it very much if they started making all holiday rewards overrides rather than actual items.

2dgucz6.png

I'd be ok with cosmetic over-rides as a reward for the event. Just as long as it isn't on solomons

Have they ever made the update teaser picture one of Solomon's?

I wouldn't mind if it were a cosmetic override. I'd actually like it very much if they started making all holiday rewards overrides rather than actual items.

Not sure if this needs spoiler tags around it but just in case...

[hide=spoiler]

I would mind it being just a cosmetic override, or a cosmetic in any fashion just because of the significance it can play in the plotline of our character. That is the sword that helped Guthix attain Godhood, and we know where it is from the quest. It would be a huge disappointment to me as far as an avid quester for them to just throw away such an easily manipulated portion of the questline just for the sake of a cosmetic item, rather than using it to continue the quest. If however the sword becomes something that isn't at all potentially pivotal in a future quest then I would probably be okay with it to be something cosmetic... maybe.[/hide]

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Not saying it would have to be the original, maybe just a replica. I wouldn't think the original would just be a cosmetic. I agree that I wouldn't want them using the original as just a holiday item.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I have to say I agree with the idea of cosmetic override rewards being cool - they could do away with 99% of cosmetic only items in the game by making them cosmetic over-rides then they'd see much more use.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I guess this fits here since technically it hasn't been found yet ;)

Anyone here got too much time?

Mod Stu

Jagex Mod

11-Mar-2013 18:56:56

Show in thread

Quote Profile

Wow, you guys have come *so* close to finding the solution... your ingenuity, teamwork and determination is inspiring!

Here's my third and final hint. As some of you suggested, there is a Ga'al exploring Gielinor, somewhere beyond the Karamja volcano. He can't appear until you've completed the Brink of Extinction quest. Find him and bring him back to the bookcase, and he'll translate it for you.

The trick is that the Ga'al moves around, and you can only see him under special conditions. It'll take much more than a ring of visibility!

And no, the solution is not glitched, and you don't need a mod account to trigger the event. Have faith. :)

I guess this fits here since technically it hasn't been found yet ;)

Anyone here got too much time?

Mod Stu

Jagex Mod

11-Mar-2013 18:56:56

Show in thread

Quote Profile

Wow, you guys have come *so* close to finding the solution... your ingenuity, teamwork and determination is inspiring!

Here's my third and final hint. As some of you suggested, there is a Ga'al exploring Gielinor, somewhere beyond the Karamja volcano. He can't appear until you've completed the Brink of Extinction quest. Find him and bring him back to the bookcase, and he'll translate it for you.

The trick is that the Ga'al moves around, and you can only see him under special conditions. It'll take much more than a ring of visibility!

And no, the solution is not glitched, and you don't need a mod account to trigger the event. Have faith. :)

It's called the Jal'yt-Ga'al-Kot, you can find it under quickchat I believe.

Edited by Saradomin_Mage

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.