Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Ahrims, Virtus, Drygores, etc. Most of these are fairly out of reach. That isn't necessarily bad, except that the next levels down aren't even in the same ballpark. Especially for wands.

I'm more annoyed when items that shouldn't be out of reach are. Drygores being expensive makes perfect sense - wouldn't have it any other way. Level 60 and 70 items, on the other hand, not so much.

Just worried that they might release even more low-level items that only high-level players could actually get.

Yeah I had that message since yesterday, but I cannot access hlf myself to take the pics myself XD

Some more pics:

2mhsrbk.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm surprised this isn't on here yet.

Supposedly came from somewhere on the HLF, buuut I don't have access so I can't say for certain >_>

japBeOO.png

So this means some sets will have a fixed type, or we'll be given the option, if we already have a piece of armor, to change it to what type we want when this goes live?

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Them new posts sound cool my only concern is 'redistribute high level armours' kinda implies each set is going to be one thing only so we'll end up with situation where your armour might suddenly be a type you don't like.

I'd much prefer it if, for example, you smithed/got as a drop unwearable 'Virtus Plate' (or w/e) then when not in combat and at an anvil/crafting station/imbuing station (melee/range/mage) you could turn it into Virtus top (d) virtus top (p) virtus top (h) or virtus top © - all untradeable but have the stats then you can switch it at the same place again. So back at an anvil you can make it plain to sell or swap to hybrid or w/e

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'd much prefer it if, for example, you smithed/got as a drop unwearable 'Virtus Plate' (or w/e) then when not in combat and at an anvil/crafting station/imbuing station (melee/range/mage) you could turn it into Virtus top (d) virtus top (p) virtus top (h) or virtus top © - all untradeable but have the stats then you can switch it at the same place again. So back at an anvil you can make it plain to sell or swap to hybrid or w/e

Yes please.

If they're removing damage caps from bosses, I really hope they fix Sunfreet.

Sunfreet's already fixed ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'm surprised this isn't on here yet.

Supposedly came from somewhere on the HLF, buuut I don't have access so I can't say for certain >_>

japBeOO.png

So this means some sets will have a fixed type, or we'll be given the option, if we already have a piece of armor, to change it to what type we want when this goes live?

inb4 they don't give ports this option to keep nex on top.

• Like 2

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I think I can find that ;D

Be back in a sec to search =3

Found it I think!

Should be this thread:

HLF [qfc]260-261-837-64421663[/qfc]

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Ok that was the one I was looking at. Asked my question, hopefully he'll get back to me.

Yay I knew that I knew the qfc =D! Can't confirm myself due to me not being maxed =C! Stupid requirement as I consider myself high level with 91 base and soon to be 92 base ;D

Account Help

Looks like a rune altar, but certainly not one already in-game, so I'd wanna say soul altar but we are only due easter, though I spose with the new guthixian replacement holiday and lore stuff it could easily be the actual altar.

Or perhaps creating an altar or recharging or something.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Could someone summarize waht is said in the video? Can't watch it atm :/

Copy/pasted from Reddit:

Summary of video:

Momentum: will become a toggle ability, not an ultimate biggrin.png

DW Changes: pulled up to the level of 2h (I think this was already done though)

Hybrid DW: Already changed, as you can have an offhand spell. They will be working on mage abilities

Magic ability: Recent update has reworked magic so that ability damage works similarly to melee/ranged

skills in combat: Attack/magic/ranged will be more influential to hitchance.

Potions: Stats are gonna count more (see above), meaning boosts will mean more

removal of str bonuses from armor: in ~1 month we will see a new armor system: choice of pure defense or sacrificing some of the defense/armor to add to offense.

Crit caps: Bosses cap at 5k, which WILL BE REMOVED

Adrenaline stalling: they dont mind people doing it...In the future, they want to integrate it into the game as a feature.

New abilities coming next week: 2 mage/range basics to "bolster the rotation"

There's another significant update coming out in April.

Next BTS: they will be looking at the art and sound behind the "The Origin of Gielinor"

Excellent. Especially looking forward to the armor changes, hopefully high level armor will be useful now instead of having everyone fight everything in void.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Is there a reason why they didn't make defense reduce damage in EOC? It's more like "evasiveness" than "defense."

Presumably, it's to work like AC in tabletop games (The Gowers were D&D fans, weren't they?), where it's not about how much damage you take but whether or not it gets past your armor at all.

"So what do you think this image is about?"

Altars? With rune essence on them? No clue. Most likely something to do with the Easter event.

Reminds me about Wizard Finix's thesis..

Looks like a gambling game..

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12