Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

The draw distance, improved camera, possible skyboxes (judging by that burthorpe shot) and quest choices actually effecting YOUR game world sound awesome.

Wonder if html5 engine overcomes the prior issue with changing things where the objects have to be physically there for everyone (eg the edgeville damage all stays in same sqs as originals and the hidden urns in pp are blocked squares if u dont have the scptre)

Would be kinda cool if say, a quest choice restored west ardy and got rid of the wall and you could just walk over there but for others the wall remained for example.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They are probably going to use phasing like WoW. If your choices have real affects or if its just a mini choice like the void series

I believe that's exactly what they'll do.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

166781_10151814530291729_1240448414_n.jpg

Looks like Edgy is getting a new resident Ent thing for the Warbands.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So much rage is inbound because of that wand lol. A non-degradable Ahrim's Wand is going to be quite sought after considering its current price.

Thought Ahrim's wand was already non-degradeable? :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I really want it to be something POH-related... But I think it's just their in-house development software for mapping. If you've gone back and looked at the Dev Diaries for the Dwarf quests you'll see that most areas have weird colored cubes like that until the graphics are finished.

The whole floaty-looking circular island part is probably just the default test area for putting together large multi-tile structures since they have to piece them together correctly to prevent any weird stitches showing between the connected pieces and such.

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

So much rage is inbound because of that wand lol. A non-degradable Ahrim's Wand is going to be quite sought after considering its current price.

Thought Ahrim's wand was already non-degradeable? :P

So it is, my bad lol. Unless this wand does something special I don't see the point of it if Ahrim's Wand is already a non-degrading Tier 70 wand.

Sylpheed.png

The lure of prayer and summon xp may make me try these out HOWEVER 8 hourly for only 3 a day seems a bit unfair.

Let's say first one occurs 8am Gmt then its 4pm Gmt and midnight Gmt - fair enough reasonably spread out but what if you aren't able to play at those exact times? 8am you may be heading out the door to work, 4pm you may not be back from work then with leaving at 8am you may be sleeping at midnight.

Sure you could tailor them to be suitable eg aim for one at 8pm, but then what of other timezones?

Also whilst it is meant to promote risk I can see this being royally screwed if you are pk-able whilst doing the first draining part and even if your not pkers can just run into the middle get spotted and make it do the 'bad' route. If it was my design I think I'd not include the 'don't be seen' bit which is obviously quite easy to purposefully ruin (even if it was simple a case of the aura thingie means you can't get in the middle) and make it so that a small region around the camp is temporarily non-pk as long as you are in the action of draining.

In other news off-hand dg weps sounds nice - I wonder how it's been balanced eg will they be made, drop and bind as pairs or are we gonna have to track down both? The imp thing they mentioned intrigues me as well, wonder what purpose they could serve in dungs.

As for whats on that screen it could literally be ANYTHING those placeholder graphics may not look anything like the final product and its just in generic grass background for design. Would be nice if it was WIP poh overhaul though.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

does protect item still work in the wild? problem solved and free trip out of the wild.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

does protect item still work in the wild? problem solved and free trip out of the wild.

Some how I don't think it will work for the wand.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Some how I don't think it will work for the wand.

Yeah, knowing Jagex they will make it so that you cant keep it on death because they will make it the automatic last thing you can keep...

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Seems like whoever gets that wand is going to get instantly piled and killed unless the no-multi-in-wild ability works in that situation.

Ever done Castle wars? 2-3 People on 1 person is already hard to survive... Imagine 24 >.> that's instant death!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.