Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Yeah I agree... For all we know Zamorak could have overthrown a lesser god in Morytania (maybe his name was Mori or Moryte). My point though is speculation right now isn't good for hard line lore enthusiasts, but it certainly is fun guessing potential backstory.

Mort Myre, Morytania etc. derive from romance word 'mort' meaning death. We actually have Death already ingame, do you propose him as a god? Didn't he serve Guthix?

BTW, "the lesser god" was Zaros.

It was a hypothetical cenerio. Sorry, I should have told you.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah I agree... For all we know Zamorak could have overthrown a lesser god in Morytania (maybe his name was Mori or Moryte). My point though is speculation right now isn't good for hard line lore enthusiasts, but it certainly is fun guessing potential backstory.

Mort Myre, Morytania etc. derive from romance word 'mort' meaning death. We actually have Death already ingame, do you propose him as a god? Didn't he serve Guthix?

Not so much of a hypotheorizing than throwing random shit around.
Don't you find it fascinating that the signatures tend to take more space than posts themselves

Not so much of a hypotheorizing than throwing random shit around.

That was the point because all we can do right now is throw things around. Really, let it go.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That was the point because all we can do right now is throw things around. Really, let it go.

Hypotheory needs to be convincing for it to be able to survive. Your brainfart you're so much apologizing lasted for mere seconds.
Don't you find it fascinating that the signatures tend to take more space than posts themselves

Hypotheory needs to be convincing for it to be able to survive. Your brainfart you're so much apologizing lasted for mere seconds.

You got me. You win bro I need to sleep.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Where you got that from?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Actually I see that's listed as: Items that are dropped.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Sounds interesting. Liking the part of it being treated as mirror shields while on task. Guessing they will be released this tuesday and no mention in the bts?

Description mentions all 10 masks.

So looks like there will be about 10 masks in total..sweet

5 masks but after a certain amount of kills they lose their ability for 2x drops and slayer xp and become a helm but keep all other abilities.

edit

How do you think we'll be able to get them? Strait drop from the monster or do you think we'll have to get another head and craft a mask from that.

i'm also sad no kbd or kq masks specially since i've gotten 3 kbd heads from going for dragon rider journal.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It looks like the Official Wiki categorizes them as Squeal of Fortune items. I have mixed feelings about such double exp items for one skill as a microtransaction exclusive. Slayer's challenge (and fun for some) is because it does take a while to train and go through all those thousands of tasks before 99. It's supposed to be released March 22nd so we'll see fairly soon what they look like in-game.

Edit: Reading through each Wiki description, what's new is that a bonus remains even after the double experience expires. The double exp part resembles pendants: For example double drops and double exp from "The Helm of the Kura". But after the charges expire it becomes the "Helm of the Kuraski". Maybe the version with charges depleted will be available by normal means ingame? But I guess we won't be sure until tomorrow.

That mask of the kura looks amazing and would make an awesome override.

Edit: I really hope this wasn't the "exciting news" they had planned. I mean great to get 3x slayer xp and increased drops, but I'm looking for more backstory.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Shame the "overrides" still require you to have the defence levels as if you were equipping them. Would have been cool to have a Kuradel Helm or Ragefires on my skiller.

Popoto.~<3

the abyss mask has a teleport to the slayer tower contracts, slayer tower top floor

and the abyss

god i hope i don't accidentally press that option

edit: it's doubling my ash drops!

...and everything else

huh

8f14270694.jpg

RS3 sounds like it's going to be awesome. I can't wait.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...