Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

No, there are several updates planned for this month. The difference is that we don't know what the other one or two are yet, as they gave us a list of potential releases. (Their update schedule is uncertain because of RS3 so they don't know which will be ready first) We are getting one or two of those this month for sure.

Triskelion will be tomorrow or Wednesday most likely.

• Like 1

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

No, there are several updates planned for this month. The difference is that we don't know what the other one or two are yet, as they gave us a list of potential releases. (Their update schedule is uncertain because of RS3 so they don't know which will be ready first) We are getting one or two of those this month for sure.

Confirmed to be scheduled for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

1:Kick back on those laurels, enjoy a well deserved rest on the couch with some grapes, a glass of whine, and the soul of a bot; pretend there is nothing wrong with runescape, and that you dont actually have to work today.

2:Now do this for a week, get back the the player base, and say what a hard job you have been doing, and how sorry you are their update isnt ready yet.

step 3:?????????

step 4:profit.

• Like 2
meamzed.png

1:Kick back on those laurels, enjoy a well deserved rest on the couch with some grapes, a glass of whine, and the soul of a bot; pretend there is nothing wrong with runescape, and that you dont actually have to work today.

2:Now do this for a week, get back the the player base, and say what a hard job you have been doing, and how sorry you are their update isnt ready yet.

I can stand how people banter on like this. God forbid someone overlooks that they actually have updates planed for the other two weeks as well too.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The list was actually a list of updates that would happen sometime in the future; There is no guarantee that any of those will be released in June, although it is possible.

• Like 1

The list was actually a list of updates that would happen sometime in the future; There is no guarantee that any of those will be released in June, although it is possible.

Yeah they never said this list would happen this month, just a list of the 'big ticket' projects in the works to give us an idea of how their time is being spent.

Odds are what we will get for the rest of June will be smaller things not included on that list, but the main interesting point (imo) is their uncertainty with updates at this point kinda suggests July (or perhaps August) will be the big month - meaning most likely RS3, quite possibly Divination with it at launch, possibly the Sliske quest they been teasing for a while and quite possibly the first big god event thing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

God forbid someone overlooks that they actually have updates planed for the other two weeks as well too.

?

I don't recall them mentioning that they'd be releasing anything else in june aside from what was announced.

hzvjpwS.gif

God forbid someone overlooks that they actually have updates planed for the other two weeks as well too.

?

I don't recall them mentioning that they'd be releasing anything else in june aside from what was announced.

"That’s why I am only listing the Order of Ascension and Crystal Triskelion updates here, since those are the ones we will certainly be delivering this month. We have a swathe of other updates in development, and the other weeks will contain awesome content, but right now I don’t want to make promises as to what that content will be. To give you an idea of some of the content we are working on right now, check out the list below (in no particular order):"

Byzantus.png

?

A Note from Mod Mark

With the imminent launch of RS3 (coming this summer) the team are working hard on a huge range of updates, all thematically and functionally linked into the 6th Age of RuneScape. It’s going to be an amazing summer of content, but it means that the content launching this month is in flux. At the end of every BTS, we always say “If it’s not awesome we won’t launch it” – that’s very much the case this month.

That’s why I am only listing the Order of Ascension and Crystal Triskelion updates here, since those are the ones we will certainly be delivering this month. We have a swathe of other updates in development, and the other weeks will contain awesome content, but right now I don’t want to make promises as to what that content will be. To give you an idea of some of the content we are working on right now, check out the list below (in no particular order):

To be fair, they give the impression that one/some of the updates listed will be this month. Though there is certainly no guarantee that will be the case.

maraxussig4.png

I can stand how people banter on like this. God forbid someone overlooks that they actually have updates planed for the other two weeks as well too.

god forbid i should make a jest in fun on the internet, in the hopes someone might understand it. :wink:

• Like 2
meamzed.png

god forbid i should make a jest in fun on the internet, in the hopes someone might understand it. :wink:

These are not the internets you're looking for. Move along. Move along.

• Like 3

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

The internet is well known as a place to conduct serious business and nothing else.

Says nobody. hah.

• Like 1

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

"Toying around with Elf content"

I don't even.. how many years since the last Elf Quest now?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

These mods have some very strange ideas about the size of the current continent :P. It's so crowded everywhere... Better to release the Eastern Lands on a larger base, because you can keep an eye on the whole current landmass from about a dozen towers >.>.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Gielinor plot twist: We are actually just a small island nation with much vaster kingdoms and land masses out there.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue