Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

To the contrary, I know for sure that some of the NPCs in Tyras Camp explicitly mention the return of Zamorak.

But seeing as the Tyras camp has nothing to do with the actual elves and are a separate force, a fact heavily proven by the fact we discovered Lathas lied to us and is allied with the evil elves thereby proving Tyras is not involved with the elves and thus not privvy to what their actual plans are. It is entirely plausible that they are ill-informed. One must always remember Runescape doesn't fall in to the old habit of everything everyone says being perfect fact. The sources can be unreliable due to being misled or outright wrong.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The whole elf plot in terms of the antagonists is so interesting yet has so little in terms of supporting evidence in lore that I think some things will be redone or retconned.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The whole elf plot in terms of the antagonists is so interesting yet has so little in terms of supporting evidence in lore that I think some things will be redone or retconned.

Mmmm so little lore. I mean its only about the elf clans who lived in harmony under Seren and had the great crystal city with Baxtorian venturing out into the wider world.

And only about how when he came to retreat he was locked out because certain clans had usurped power for reasons that did not sit right with elves at large.

And how the rebel elves reverted the city to seeds and went into hiding in order to hinder the evil ones.

And how they are allied with King Lathas producing a fake plague in hopes to over-run the entire human lands.

And how King Tyras left his city of West Ardougne behind to venture in to the heart of the elven lands presumably seeking to stop them seeing as how Lathas wanted him killed.

Like no lore at all there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There's something I've always wondered...since we know that the Gods came about to their power by using Elder artifacts...

What did some of the other Gods use to achieve their Godhood?

Like Marimbo or Tumeken

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

There's something I've always wondered...since we know that the Gods came about to their power by using Elder artifacts...

What did some of the other Gods use to achieve their Godhood?

Like Marimbo or Tumeken

Not entirely true we currently know of two ways to become a god:

1) Kill another god

2) Spend a long time with an elder artefact

For case 2 nothing says they have to own the item or even be aware of it being there, equally Osbourne has said they *might* be other ways to obtain godhood.

Of course it is still interesting to wonder how most of the Gods became gods since we only have clear origins for 2:

Guthix stabbed Tuska and Skagaroth using Skagaroth's sword (an artefact) and then subsequently spent time on Gielinor with the Staff, Stone and Horn artefacts.

Zamorak stabbed Zaros with the Staff and then went away for a while before coming back as a god, whilst away he discovered the Stone.

Sara, Bandos, Zaros, Tuska, Skagaroth, Marimbo, Tumeken, Seren, Armadyl, Karamjan gods and Fremmy gods we have no idea how they did it. All we do really know is Sara has the Crown Archival artefact and has done for some time & Armadyl claimed the Staff at some point whilst on Gielinor.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Also Saradomin is aware of the Stone:

Saradomin_uses_SOJ.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

And presumably Armadyl had the SOA (not the dutch abrev. for a certain sexual transmitted disease xD ) for a while due the naming this particular staff to one particular God. Temple of Ikov quest anyone?

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

He did that is why I said that in my previous post; though notably the staff was already on Gielinor so it can't be what made him a god. Plus he doesn't seem to of actually used it personally a huge amount lore thing says he entrusted it to his aviansies and when they got dead he gave it to the human followers whilst we flew away to cry and stuff. Zoom forward a few hundred years and that results in like 3 guys in the temple of ikov looking after it. And not very well I might add seeing as it was stolen not once, but twice by the ghostly robes lot for Zaros killing and then by the player/Lucien.

And yeah I only left SOJ:Sara thing out cause my post was focussed on becoming a god and in terms of things being ruled in/out of causes Sara had the crown pre-gielinor and was seen as a god pre-gielinor so the SOJ wasn't relevant to that.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It seems like he used it enough to try to use it as almost a reflex in the book of the gods

"It seems there is no life on this world. I can see the seeds of life, but not life itself. I feel myself reaching for my staff, to give those seeds a spark of energy, a push to catalyse their efforts... But it is gone."

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Well, come 3pm on Monday 22nd July we shall at long last be completely into the 6th age and Runescape 3. Say your farewells to Lumbridge as it get's destroyed (or mostly destroyed) in the battle between Saradomin and Zamorak. We are finally gonna see these two foes go toe to toe :)

And we should get some nice concept art of Zamorak in the seasonal high scores, as well as see a few nice rewards for the people who reach number 1 in the various ranks.

Mod Jane: "So be sure to log in"

Well... Based on the previous weeks/updates, most of us will *try*. Dunno how many will succeed!

Mod Chris L (his haircut looks freaking awful... Had to do a double take to make sure the video and my eyes were right): "The NIS offers great flexibility and I'm really looking forward to see what people do with it in combat encounters"

Erm... How on earth does the interface affect combat... In any single way... At all...

But Mod Moltare is, as always, the best <3:

• Like 3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Well... Based on the previous weeks/updates, most of us will *try*. Dunno how many will succeed!

Mod Chris L (his haircut looks freaking awful... Had to do a double take to make sure the video and my eyes were right): "The NIS offers great flexibility and I'm really looking forward to see what people do with it in combat encounters"

Erm... How on earth does the interface affect combat... In any single way... At all...

I haven't messed with it much myself, but I'm sure there are ways to modify the interface such that you can increase efficiency during combat.

maraxussig4.png

I haven't messed with it much myself, but I'm sure there are ways to modify the interface such that you can increase efficiency during combat.

Not really, combat is almost entirely hotkey based.

Now maybe if they finally decided to give us multiple action bars.....

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I made sure to do a few elf quests and activate the loadstone because I'm expecting a barrage of elf content.

Confirmed not till 2014... =C

Account Help