Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Some new master capes from Ryan and Oliver...

BkD-XacCQAAi3o6.png

BkD-bRICcAAY_Rm.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Where is the Firemaking Mastery Cape!!!!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

They should let you change comp cape particles based on your 120 cape.

Or just let you change them. I really want purple particles but there's no 120 with them since its based upon the trim from the skill cape.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Or just let you change them. I really want purple particles but there's no 120 with them since its based upon the trim from the skill cape.

Well hopefully the fishing cape has it!

(Referencing to the graphical glitch that happened to the fishing cape resulting in it having a purple trim.)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

That Summoning cape is absolutely beautiful. I think I might actually keepsake it or something.

Also, have they showed Slayer cape yet?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I'd say regular comp = white trim +ability to change it to the color of any 120 cape you have

And trim comp= choose trim color freely

7RQ7o.png

Some fantastic stuff in there, such as

I've noticed a lot of people getting trimmed completionist lately, I think it's time we up the requirements and make it a cape to really make you stand out.

- Obtain a Vitalis drop from Vorago

- Obtain a phoenix eggling pet from the daily D&D

- Obtain 1,750,000 points in Livid Farm batch 3 when it's released

- Find a strange token inside Daemonheim

- Spent over 3,000 RuneCoins in Solomons General Store

- Player Moderator

- Have donated over 10 Billion GP in the Well of Goodwill, if no longer possible can accept a Donation of a gallon of blood to the red cross, fax us the receipts

7RQFg.png

7RQzX.png

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Why what happens?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

A long time. Some of it though... What even.

(They really should add the phoenix eggling to trim reqs. Maybe not Vitalis though, as there's only ~50 ingame...)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

A long time. Some of it though... What even.

(They really should add the phoenix eggling to trim reqs. Maybe not Vitalis though, as there's only ~50 ingame...)

I don't think should add phoenix eggling because no other pet is on the reqs and it is pure luck based to get it rather than any show of skill or commitment to the game.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Loafing castle wars for too many hours/paying for wins/boosting games/all of the above counts as skill or commitment? Phoenix eggling isn't that rare... is it? :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

This gives me some hope that the JMods actually find things like SGS and the pay to win aspects silly, and that they actually know what updates we want/like, even though they might not be able to do anything about it because of commands from up top.

• Like 3

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Loafing castle wars for too many hours/paying for wins/boosting games/all of the above counts as skill or commitment? Phoenix eggling isn't that rare... is it? :blink:

Keyword:  commitment

The eggling is actually quite rare.  Have to remember you have max one chance per day of receiving it.  Which means you have to kill the Phoenix every day and hope that you end up "getting lost"

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Took me around 7 to 8 months to get my first egg. Lets say 7 months as a number.

Say there is 30 days in a month. So it took aprox 210 days.

I did almost every day but couldnt help but miss a few along the way. So I would say it took approx 190 days/attempts.

Considering I am estimating as I didnt record the first day I started it could of easily been over 200 attempts to get that egg. There was many times I kept 're-researching' to clarify I was doing it correctly. I am aware of a player that has a poh thats full of them in their menagerie.

Now for a trim requirement... You would have to get /both/ versions of it.

I say curse my character for having such a great sense of direction that they dont get lost in caves that easily.