Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

@Rena; Who is this Feh you keep refering to?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Where did the name Bik come from? :P

Mod Michelle leaked it in the wiki http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Elder_chronicle

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

^ I don't think the Elder Gods revert to stone/egg form.

We have been specifically told they are sleeping at the locations their chronicles are found. This means Jas is  not with the Stone of Jas unless Sliske has just randomly left it lying around near the scarabites rather than hiding it in somewhere he controls.

I think they are just asleep, much like Mah was, however like Zaros told us there is a new Elder Halls on Gielinor which does have eggs in it which if hatched would destroy Gielinor. I mean if the Elder Gods had reverted to eggs and the eggs hatching was the danger Zaros intent to wake them up would be pretty dumb and he does not strike me as being that misled. The fact Mah was sleeping/comatose and not an egg also supports the idea they do not revert somewhat.

Also I don't think your theory on Mah makes any sense - Frenskae had no life before the Elder Gods born it was the beginning of a new universe. There was no one around to abuse them. Equally it'd make zero sense for people to only abuse Mah's egg when there was quite clearly 5 of them in the same cave.

Frenskae was ground zero the beginning of this universe. All 5 of the hatched and they believed Mah to be dead and so left her behind, she then awoke and clawed her way to the surface where she created the first known sentient life of this universe - Zaros and Seren.

The whole concept they've built up here is Elder gods are born at the start of a universe and work to make worlds in order to make one rich enough in anima to feed their young. When their young hatch the old universe ends destroying everything within itself and a new one begins - the only things that can survive are any that manage to escape into the abyss or the void, which is where a handful of Dragonkin managed to travel to as their universe ended and ours began which is why in turn they went to Jas and begged for help only to be bound to the stone.

I think the Stone of Jas is indeed an egg, most probably one Jas laid/made but it is flawed - the fact it is not a sphere and is partly rough rock implies it was not made correctly. I suspect it is corrupt and rather than let it hatch into another broken being like Mah Jas turned it into a tool of immense power.

Hmm, the only part I personally don't believe is the last part about the Catalyst. As it was used during the making of the planes, I doubt it would be an egg they drew power off, would weaken the baby inside it. :p

During the quest Zaros says at the scattered Egg in the Elder Halls that it LOOKS like something we know, because the Catalyst is designed after the egg. I'd say it's just a watermark for Jas' creations, the fact they look alike.

Where did the name Bik come from? :P

A Jmod was looking around for inspiration for a name for the last of the Elder Gods, chewing on his/her pen whilst in deep thought. They looked at the pen and saw it was made by Bic. The Jmod in question felt that it was too unoriginal so changed the 'c' to a 'k'.

True story.

• Like 4

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Hmm, the only part I personally don't believe is the last part about the Catalyst. As it was used during the making of the planes, I doubt it would be an egg they drew power off, would weaken the baby inside it. :P

During the quest Zaros says at the scattered Egg in the Elder Halls that it LOOKS like something we know, because the Catalyst is designed after the egg. I'd say it's just a watermark for Jas' creations, the fact they look alike.

In a stream, Mod Osborne already mentioned that the Stone of Jas is not an egg of any sort.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I thought it was originally stated that Jas created the Dragonkin? Now she only found them and they begged her to save them?

It was stated that she created somewhere but this new lore clearly contradicts that.

Its feasible Jas' mother from the previous universe is extremely similar to Jas though, which would go someway to explain why the dragonkin went to her for help when they were refugees in the new universe essentially rather than Bik Wen Mah or Ful.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hmm, the only part I personally don't believe is the last part about the Catalyst. As it was used during the making of the planes, I doubt it would be an egg they drew power off, would weaken the baby inside it. :P

In a stream, Mod Osborne already mentioned that the Stone of Jas is not an egg of any sort.

Also true, but then again, he said it'd be an interesting concept he hadn't thought about. :p At that point he COULD have decided it would fit. :p

More 120 capes from Mod Ryan and Mod Oliver's twitters.

DG35eQt.png

u7fQkhP.png

gLuqapm.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

sad that the herb cape is at wbs and agil is wearing boots L

• Like 2

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Saw this on twitter, so true. :')

nv87YfG.png

• Like 4

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

April looks like a pretty darned good month to me, It seemed daft that they hadnt capitalised on both Ashdale or the divination area in Freneskae as the graphics for both were awesome, so I very much look forward to returning to these locations.

As for the easter world event, it looks intriguing and I hope not too much grind is needed for the rewards.

Slightly surprised the mage and range power gloves are being added to previous monsters as opposed to new ones, but that doesnt bother me. Though it would have seemed more logical to add one of them to the drop table of the Muspah's last week.

True, would have been nice if they gave even the range gloves to something that wasn't associated with the Ascension members. I'm delighted with the mage ones being added to the celestial dragons.

The event is gonna be fun, I'm gonna go ape and punch everything

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

If they're throwing in the gloves from Ascs, they may aswell just go all the way and put boots in there too, as a matching design is pretty much required...

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

on a more lighthearted note, while i am disappointed that not many people have voted for evil furniture (they want revenge for being flatpacked!), i find it amusing that an almost equal number of people distrust ladybugs as they do void pests

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

on a more lighthearted note, while i am disappointed that not many people have voted for evil furniture (they want revenge for being flatpacked!), i find it amusing that an almost equal number of people distrust ladybugs as they do void pests

Where I live, when it starts coming to summer, entire house sides are swarmed with a wall of Ladybugs.  They are just the most annoying things ever...

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

I just think a ladybug vs spider battle sounds the most plausible while still maintaining a sort of fantasy feel. Void Pests/furniture/jellyfish all seem pretty random. Snakes seem a bit too real in attacking spiders. Bug versus bug battle where the ladybugs are the aggressors seems a good mix

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Where I live, when it starts coming to summer, entire house sides are swarmed with a wall of Ladybugs.  They are just the most annoying things ever...

Only one thing to do...

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-

Then call the fire department cuz your house is on fire...

• Like 1

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Only one thing to do...

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-

Then call the fire department cuz your house is on fire...

That would only make it smell absolutely horrid.  Never burn ladybugs, they REEK.

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

Ladybugs are the oddest creatures, if there is ONE thing that terrifies my sister, it are those pesky red-black insects. The sad thing is, at home her room gets infested with ladybugs every spring, no other room has that. Even now, in her dorm at university, her room is swarmed with ladybugs, the rooms next to her aren't. I have been collecting over 500 shells of dead ladybugs last semester alone from her room, as she herself is too terrified to touch/remove them.