Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

yeah, when you talk about it that way, achievements meant more when people actually did them because they wanted to, not because they felt like they had to

which is why i like my shark tooth necklace

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

cd3c230c09.png

Not my picture of course Lol Windows, but these are apparently on the wiki somewhere, and look football related.

Guess we're having some sort of world cup promotion?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I still want the concept of the hybrid armour sets implemented in the RNG tasks. Would give a person at least a proper 'finish line'. Having spent every day at the Phoenix without even getting one eggling, I'd really appreciate that.

cd3c230c09.png

Not my picture of course Lol Windows, but these are apparently on the wiki somewhere, and look football related.

Nah it looks more like soccer than football
  • Like 4

Not sure if making a joke or not, Meredith. If so then disregard. Much of the world refers to the sport as football and not soccer.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

cd3c230c09.png

Could just be outfits for a TH/SGS promo... oooooor, could be something like the Gielinor Games (plz no).

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

That fixed screen looks miles better than what they showed previously.

I know that the screens they first showed were just mock-ups, but I do hope they continue improving them more until final release.

Same for the resizeable screen.

Wooh legacy mode beta coming the 16th...

Im not really excited except for helping some of the more old school players getting some familiarity back.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dragon defenders now provide full accuracy for their levels.

The passive chance was increased from 1/20 to 1/15 and works on non-melee attacks.

With a 1/15 chance of reducing 50-100% damage this averages out as 5% damage reduction (150% / 2 = 75% --75% * 1/15 = 5%)

--

Boots/Gloves now also lower accuracy for wrong style. This makes their hybrid counterparts more valuable since these do not lower accuracy.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

They want to lower the penalty on wearing mismatched equipment... By increasing it since mismatched gloves, boots and helmets were what people were using to get def vs. the style they are weak to.

I guess it will make it possible to, say, wear hybrid gloves, boots, helmets while wearing melee top and ranged legs and getting a smaller decrease in accuracy.

Says you can use on PC or Mac also. 

Honestly though, it's about time even the US government was more secure.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

no smart phone? gg account security :\

I wish people would watch the videos or read a little.

It was stated that you can use your computer to authenticate. They recommend you use a different computer than your normal one you play Runescape on however. But you can still authenticate with the same computer you are on for Runescape.

The only issue here is if you were to go somewhere else where that computer is not with you, you would not be able to play unless you reset via Email.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Smartphone authenticator? Good, I've been wondering why they didn't just go with that in the first place. Sign me up for it as soon as it becomes available.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

What if I don't own a smartphone, and don't plan on owning one in the future?

edit: merged threads

double edit: read the other posts

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.