Stevester77

Masuma

Get better steve :(

You can get through this - even though i dont know you myself its obvious other respect you..

You have my prayer with you - Get better! :(

Ps. Dont worry about anything but getting better! :(

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone either dying or have medical trouble lately? Steve, I never knew you personally but from what I see here, you are a great person. Pull through Steve, we know you can!

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

Comas are terrible. I mean, it's like wobbling on the brink of life, and you can never tell what's going to happen.

As I would say to everyone with brain cancer/hemmorage/in a coma, get well soon.

erm never heard of you and never seen you around the forums(probley because i useally stick around the arenascape forums) but anwayz one of my friends died of cancer only a month ago and he was like my brother, so i know how his family must feel man it is really tough but you can do it you have all these great people supporting you man you can pull through i hope you do man!

Death shall not leave my side untill i have succumbed to darkness or i'm to wasted to give a damn!

I shall now join you at the gates of heaven.......if i'm allowed!

Comas are terrible. I mean, it's like wobbling on the brink of life, and you can never tell what's going to happen.

As I would say to everyone with brain cancer/hemmorage/in a coma, get well soon.

No kidding... My brother was hit by a car when he was 14 and he was in a coma for about 2 months... He recovered with some brain damage... He has a hard time remembering things and his hand-eye coordination is pretty bad, but he's able to work and live on his own so that's good...

Man that's not nice. Looks like the luck of the world has been against him, hopefully it will turn around and he will survive.

My grandad died last year because he refused a gastic band for being fitted.

He will be in my prayers.

mazurizi.png

I never knew him, but he sounds like a great person and friend to all that are fortunate enough to know him. I hope he pulls through, and he will be in my prayers. :cry: :pray: :cry: :pray: :cry:

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

D;

I hate medical issues. I'd know, I've had -more than my fair share- myself.

I lived, for better or for worse. I only hope that the same goes for Steve.:cry:

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...