What's Your Reputation?

deloriagod

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IRL Im don't really know, I have a few good friends I think but sometimes one of them really makes fun of me. Then people at school humiliate me because they know I'm the one who won't fight back and I never will. One OSS at school now can really screw you up, a couple of F's for a day can mean a terrible life and a horrible job. So I would some myself up as the guy who is smart and gets pushed around...

Well IRL Im don't really know, I have a few good friends I think but sometimes one of them really makes fun of me. Then people at school humiliate me because they know I'm the one who won't fight back and I never will. One OSS at school now can really screw you up, a couple of F's for a day can mean a terrible life and a horrible job. So I would some myself up as the guy who is smart and gets pushed around...

You gotta toughen up and fight back when they pick on you. People used to pick on me, but I fought back and they figured out I wouldn't put up with that s**t. Now people respect me, and I don't care what they repect me for but I get the respect I deserve, and you should too.

You gotta stick up for yourself at least a little. I make good grades at my school and I'm not made fun of at all but we have the jerks that do stupid stuff. For instance, this one guy tried to steal my lunch and I got mad and pushed him into this other guy. The two of them ended up getting in a fight... I just laughed.

You gotta stick up for yourself at least a little. I make good grades at my school and I'm not made fun of at all but we have the jerks that do stupid stuff. For instance, this one guy tried to steal my lunch and I got mad and pushed him into this other guy. The two of them ended up getting in a fight... I just laughed.

Haha! That's awesome. Sometimes people think it's funny to throw food at me and my friends, but they end up covered in what they threw and what was left of our food.

Tip.it Forums - The guy who got the response from Jagex about Cabbage for the OC

Clan Forums - Monkey named Blake

Real life - The kid you know will make a smart wagon remark.

deadforumslol.png

On forums:

Graphic maker that easily get ticked off

RL:

That-Crazy-Guy-Who-Beats-Up-Everyone

Altough, that was when i was younger, i don't beat up EVERYONE, just the ones that tick me off :twisted:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Guest GhostRanger
Irl: the kid that can always get revenge on you no matter what you do to stop him from getting revenge

That's kind of a strange/creepy reputation to have... :-s

Forums: I don't know, that guy who always posts the objective answer (rs parts). Off-topic I don't post too often - maybe known for staying away from conflicts? Or that guy to always post some random interesting new thing that just came out/was discovered?

RL: Kind of quiet til you get to know me, analytical yet creative...I feel like I'm filling out those "What's your best personality trait?" papers you got in 3rd grade. I don't know, it's hard for me to describe myself. :-k

On the forums, probably not much since I don't post much anymore :D

In real life, I guess I'm kind of known as the random crazy girl who does stuff that makes people go :shock: :D! i'm sort of the geek-hippie-wildchild ^_^

(Interestingly, people who know me better tend to think of me as more introspective and quiet, which is probably the opposite sort of internal-external personality dynamic from most people.)

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Hmm... Man who is always against the majority (views on democracy, Usa's doings at the Near East, case Israel, religions, etc) and is not afraid to tell his opinion. Anyways not any kind of "forum celebrity", more like "just another poster".

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Im the guy that finds weird things on the internet, also the one who will debate with 100 people at once if I disagree.

and the guy with the coolest sig and avy on tipit :D

you're a guy? :shock: Ooopps.... sorry :oops:

no idea if I have a rep on forums..rl a kinda crazy guy........i guess :?...well bloodredsword did call me a hard critic on rating sigs in gallery..dont think that counts :?
Your the guy with the avvy that makes him look like he could start a fight irl and win unless it's with me... :twisted: Keep the avvy or I wont recongise you...
sig5235ro7.jpg

Forums: Post-aholic. Some view me as mean because I argue with them on the rants forums :(.

Real life: Laid back, not very outgoing. Don't get me wrong, If i'm actualy with friends i'll be outgoing, but generaly I'm just hanging out with friends on ventrilo in my room.

I'll also debate with anyone, and go to great lengths to prove them wrong. #-o

Forums: Post-aholic. Some view me as mean because I argue with them on the rants forums :(.

Real life: Laid back, not very outgoing. Don't get me wrong, If i'm actualy with friends i'll be outgoing, but generaly I'm just hanging out with friends on ventrilo in my room.

Haven't seen you in forever man, where have you been?

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Just like me :D Except I don't get on vent much... Unless my friends have something fun planned for whatever game we're playing.