Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

hytnoobs.jpg

What has become of HYT chat? :wall:

A wretched hive of scum and villainy, that's what.

Star wars refence? ;)

Seriously though, HYT has more "noobs" in it than ever.

whipplz.png

<____<

Lol'd at that one.

newb.png

dialogue continued:

Noob: omg i giv u 300k

Me: Kay

Noob: trades

Me: trades-gives machete

Noob: gives 10k

Me: Lol noob

he ran away

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

saw someone asking in Yt:

"where do i get to kill dragon demons and get a whips?"

:-k

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

It's not overly funny but anyways...no pic because the conversation took place over a long space of time.

I was at a Bandos mass and the cc owner logged so we got another chat.

One guy volunteered his so we went there, and during the process of adding everyone he accidentally kicked someone.

The one who was kicked then leeched, complained, and insulted the cc owner. While doing those things he demanded reentry into the cc, saying that he was leeching because he was kicked, even though he admitted it was accident.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

whipplz.png

<____<

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, that's a gem. "You can get this marvelous booklet absolutely free, for just $10!"

Almost as awesome as

"It works 60% of the time, all the time!"

I play with public on hide/off mostly, so no noob stories for me.

LOLWUT-1.png#

I still want a free runescape. D:

Lol. :lol:

RS membership.... more than likely

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

It's not overly funny but anyways...no pic because the conversation took place over a long space of time.

I was at a Bandos mass and the cc owner logged so we got another chat.

One guy volunteered his so we went there, and during the process of adding everyone he accidentally kicked someone.

The one who was kicked then leeched, complained, and insulted the cc owner. While doing those things he demanded reentry into the cc, saying that he was leeching because he was kicked, even though he admitted it was accident.

You do know that you can just empty the chat and then everyone can get back in. Although, at a bandos mass, I guess having everyone leave and come back could prove to be a problem as you'd have to reactivate cs and everything, but for future occurrences: if someone is "accidentily" ;) kicked from a cc and you want to let them back in, empty the chat (kicking everyone is the easiest way to do this and make sure nobody comes back before the chat's completely emptied) and they should be able to get back in along with everyone else.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I was happily walking around varrock one day when i overheard a conversation between two noobs. (This was back when zezima was number one by miles of xp and had a bigger ego than saradomin, zamorak and guthix put together)

Noob 1: "What's a Zezima?"

Noob 2: "Think it's a type of soup"

The 2nd noob was either very smart or very stupid, either way that noob is a legend! :thumbsup: :lol:

snipe338.png

"What is a zezima?" "Think it's a type of soup"

Snipe338

I was happily walking around varrock one day when i overheard a conversation between two noobs. (This was back when zezima was number one by miles of xp and had a bigger ego than saradomin, zamorak and guthix put together)

The 2nd noob was either very smart or very stupid, either way that noob is a legend! :thumbsup: :lol:

I don't think Zezima EVER had a big ego... Tip.It did an interview with him a while ago and he seemed very humble

I don't think Zezima EVER had a big ego... Tip.It did an interview with him a while ago and he seemed very humble

zez never had a big ego... if he really did have a big ego do you think that he would be training summoning through slayer? ...didn't think so.

Y_Z.png

A great one! I suspect that the second person was just having a laugh like this, since the first one asked about "A Zezima".

Game_Proffy.png

weirdchatlz6.png

I lol'd and facepalmed :wall: :lol:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Yes, that's right, I once met Zezima on FunOrb (the day Shattered Plans was released) and he was very friendly, answered others' questions and such... even mine ::' But I guess it's annoying when five hundred players follow you...

This was a long time ago, almost when I started members. I was on a fishing craze, funny since i hate it now. but anyways, i dont remember conversation, but i said "sock" and he reported me...and i actually got a mark...it was like "training on something socks"... i was like what a freakin nub... :wall:

Paragon.png

This was a long time ago, almost when I started members. I was on a fishing craze, funny since i hate it now. but anyways, i dont remember conversation, but i said "sock" and he reported me...and i actually got a mark...it was like "training on something socks"... i was like what a freakin nub... :wall:

Whether or not the rule was bad or not (it WAS bad in my opinion) you DID break it. It was a censored word and you evaded the censor to say it. Whenever you do that, no matter what the context, you risk getting black marks. It sucks that some stupid wannabe mod gave you a black mark that'll stay with you for ages, though.

[hide=]

HIghlights of first 10pages of the new thread where the new CEO awnswers questions:

2s8ps2u.png

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

[/hide]

Rofl!!!

People can just be so stupid. If RWT wasn't an issue then why were there so many autoers. By addint the abalnce they have made skilling so much more enjoyable and RS fair. And "Will my friend be unmuted after 14 months for abusing chat?" Honesty even though that's not what it said that's basically the meaning. And as for the GE stabilizing it's the player's fault's not Jagex's. We control the prices (more like merchanters) and dclaws were overpriced to begin with. The whole Q&A thread is just one big plead for the wildy, free trade, staking, and RWT to be back. Basically what half these people are asking for is a ruined game.

Good finds daniels911. ::'

[hide=]
HIghlights of first 10pages of the new thread where the new CEO awnswers questions:

2s8ps2u.png

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

[/hide]

Rofl!!!

People can just be so stupid. If RWT wasn't an issue then why were there so many autoers. By addint the abalnce they have made skilling so much more enjoyable and RS fair. And "Will my friend be unmuted after 14 months for abusing chat?" Honesty even though that's not what it said that's basically the meaning. And as for the GE stabilizing it's the player's fault's not Jagex's. We control the prices (more like merchanters) and dclaws were overpriced to begin with. The whole Q&A thread is just one big plead for the wildy, free trade, staking, and RWT to be back. Basically what half these people are asking for is a ruined game.

Good finds daniels911. ::'

You're totally right, it's our fault that prices are like that not jagex's, remove ge and they would still be like that (except that junk trades would get killed)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

While cutting yews north of varrock castle, another woodcutter began to strike up an... interesting... conversation. I'll see if I can dig the screenshots out, but he said some seriously strange things.

"Zezima got ran over by computer, he only weighed a pund"

And

"castle wars is so ghetto man"

And I was like... wut?

disgusting.jpg

kids these days -.-

he was 127 w/ hp cape and i think and ags

Love is a wonderful thing. Some people just don't understand to leave it out of video games. #-o :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png