old players.

Gomon

why do people want to buy it when its non-tradeable?

Because they dont know its untradable.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a scythe on all 6 of my characters... I didnt bother getting the ears, which i sorta regret now.. :oops:

people are stupid, and thats why they try and buy it. (that and they dont know where it came from/that its non tradeable.)

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

I started okay Rs when it was first out, unlucky me took a break when there was santa's and phats :( but I did manage a scythe but never those cute bunny ear's or yoyo grr

i am a paint noob

yeah one guy offered me 500.7k to tell him where i got my ears from

he followed me around for awhile and pmed me so i told him and then asked for my 500.7k but he didnt reply which was disappointing..

tifsbti6oi.gif

i only got the yo-yo and the bunny ears...i wish i had gotten the scythe, santa hat and phat now that it is profitable...a high standard guy once offered 6 mil for my bunny ears until i forgot it is intradeable

skaterlam.png

I started in march 2002 but I didn't get the bunny ears in 2003 because I was celebrating Easter away from a PC :wall:

I got the scythe though.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

lol i was around for the 1st holiday drop, easter eggs, but my parents wouldn't let me be on comp for holiday drops, said i had to spend the time with my family, pffffft i missed out on millions lol, but i got the scythe =)

Join Full Metal Militia Today! 75+cb required

http://www.fmmilitia.proboards101.com/

currently looking for rangers and mages!

i have the scythe on my level 30 skill noob, 10 times better than a level 3 heh heh heh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~Med~

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53