Filling in that extra empty space...

misterxman

Nicely done. No immediate c/c I can offer, not that im exactly qualified. But you know. Well done.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

Im astounded.

I always knew you were a talented and diligent artist, but to be honest, I didnt expect that you could make this kind of work. Being wrong is pleasant.

What really stands out is the thrown explosive, I'm really loving both the way you translate unwieldy runescape concepts into the art as well as the actualy dimension youve given it.I'm still not a fan of your armour, too many internal black lines and over shadedness for my tastes, but golly je willikers if those arent some of the most impressive robes I've ever seen you make! The Mage in the forground really impressed me with the way you presented his dimension and depth of his motion, and the ice is a definite, big, improvement on the previous ice you've made, and I like the little icey blast marks near the bottom of it. But whats the black stripe?

Really, The reason I like this so much is the depth. You've really stepped it up a notch in terms of shading and constructing a visibly three dimensional piece. Bravo.

Still waiting for you to ditch the internal black lines and only using black on the outlines.

Much love and , at risk of redundance: Bravo.

lol its amazing how fast your threads get comments MXM :wink:

extremly nice work;

i agree with pretty much all of GS's points, excluding 1: i expected that you had plenty of talent, and definately enough to make something this great!!

As GS said, the black lines on the rune (g) plate look.. out of place

the mage on the right is really well done, and he kinda looks like he's flying :lol:

only thing i dont really like is that the brick wall thing in the bg.. its too light IMO. it seems to glow, and ive never seen a glowing wall before :)

nice work once again MXM!

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

misterxmansigcwfinal2ag8.png

Thanks a lot to the Pup and Raze 44 for helping me lower sig file size without quality loss. \'

hmm

*dont mean to sound negative just pointing out some flaws*

The D hide sardy ranger's crotch goes up to a very painful are haha...i would suggest lowering it a bit

The warrior is running a but funny...his left leg is lockedin the straight position, and doing this while running would make you either run slowly or trip and fall..his rune armour also seem to contour incorrectly... (i may be wrong) it looks like the black line in the mid torso should be the other way around (upside down) his ear also seems a tiny bit too high

the white building directly behind them seems to be off its foundation some too (like its lening too the right) im prbly wrong though haha

its awesome though 9/10

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

What more can i offer than a "great job"... :wall:

Actually... why is that health packet on the ground so small :P

Good job, i imparticularly like the glass effect from the bottle and the smashed one.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I wish i were as good as you [nudge] :-w

Another great sig!

1000000000000000000000000..../10 err u get the point

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

I love how you shaded the brick n there's even a staircase back there.

Details are immensely great.

I like how the iceblock splatters a bit on the ground, more realistic.

Is that people up there on the castle turrets?

The fireball is aimed a bit low. Hm. Good perspective buddy. TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

Anyways thanks for another post count.

[sig inserted here....in few days]

I love this sig MXM! I've got to say, out of the one's I've seen you do (most of your recent ones) this is definately my favourite. Although no one seems to like the black lines, I actually think they make it look better :thumbsup:. Oh well, I know there's no black lines in real life, but

I think it gives it more depth and is part of your style.

The attention to detail is immence. Even looking into the background I can see people fighting on turrets, including that guy who got whipped off the edge \' .

The way the liquid of the potion swirls as it is thrown shows again the attention to detail, and it gives the sig more spirit. I love this one. Bring us more soon! ::'

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

I obviously don't have to point out I'm amazed. Wait, maybe I do. Misterxman, you never seize to amaze me. The one thing that really stood out for me was the Mystic Mage. His motion, his arms, the wepons, the Ice dude, everything just sucks you in. It feels like real life. You guys should make another Runescape, with your graphics. You can make Runescape a better place... :uhh:

I also like the guy whipping the blue guy off the castle in the far backgrounf :anxious:

That is THE BEST, pixel i have ever seen, your work is so hawt, i wish i could make sigs as 1337 as you! :thumbsup:

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.