Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

lot of people had hatchets, trying to front like they had battles lol. Same with square shields and kites.

Snake was banned because they thought his Russian translator program was a bot, but was unbanned and got 99 range again on his noob.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

seen couple old ppl play again recently...Gregechidna6 (he changed name by now) and Swifty Mcvae

after talked little to them they seems to be original owners...these days its too common to see old name played by someone else than original owner.

hate namechange thing, i login my acc from long break and notice alot of odd names that doesnt ring bell...

I show no respect to the ones that RPK'd me,

I do respect Equalizer T since he's still my friend, Zonghui, Zar Family 2, Sir Beachy, Definitely Viikate, Alex2004, Meili.. Someone called her nasty the other day. Dunno who it was.. Arc Druid since he's just plain old arcy :P The rest can just be forgot about.. I'm kidding ofcourse :P And why aren't I on the respect list? I should be respected as the queen tbh. Oh and I also respect Fook a Ji, because if I didn't i'd probably get killed

EDIT: And Arcy, love your forum avatar! That's the same picture you showed me from your photo shoot? Yeah, it is lol

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg

• 1 month later...

Phillip logged in this morning for about 90 seconds, but didn't respond to my pm :( Anyone know if he is still the same guy?

I never was friends with Phillip, He alienated alot of people. Lol

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• 3 weeks later...

such players like BLick and A S H L E Y shouldnt be there, blick never did 1 on 1, always with team and always bs'ing. ASHLEY had perfect stats, but she run away froms dm's all the time. Nemesis KKC and all other KKC clan used autocatchers in their movies, if you didnt know.

I didnt see, but was there B O N E Z? He had awesome stats, but I didnt see him pking a lot. I was monk, black pure pker for whole my life, never liked skilling, so I remember a lot of pures in 50-70lvl's. you guys mosly mentioned high lvl players. I doesnt even remember when i started playing rs, but it was just after beta. I remember how my friend showed me rs, there was only warrock and you could attack everyone everywhere. Some time later i started paying rs.

I could name some tank mages. Because it was hell of a job to train them, I know it, because I had one. First real tank mage as I remember was Kill WHitey 7, and he made so much money. I made my tank soon after it, my like 5 60 5 (in begging 1 40 1) and it took so much of my patience. After that I made millions, I did have more partyhats than food :D AFter that I made some drop party. When Ill go to visit my parents, I might try to find old stuff in their computer, if I copiet it from old HDD.

Sincerely yours xy69yx or Lv Pker

• 2 weeks later...

I remember nearly every name on your list; mostly the ones dealing with non-combat skills, though :P . Bluerose, Musashi22, and Whitemagem used to do a lot of smithing for me back when the 2hander market was still largely profitable. Bluerose actually never did that much for me... maybe 1 or 2 shipments. In fact, not even Whitemagem did all THAt much for me when compared to Yankeeyank1; he did 75% of all my shipments out of the 4 smiths I did business with. **hint hint -- CLICK MY SIG -- hint hint**

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

• 2 weeks later...

such players like BLick and A S H L E Y shouldnt be there, blick never did 1 on 1, always with team and always bs'ing. ASHLEY had perfect stats, but she run away froms dm's all the time.

My RSC memories are fading but wasn't Blick a ranger? Of course a ranger always has a team. What's the use of a solo ranger?

such players like BLick and A S H L E Y shouldnt be there, blick never did 1 on 1, always with team and always bs'ing. ASHLEY had perfect stats, but she run away froms dm's all the time.

My RSC memories are fading but wasn't Blick a ranger? Of course a ranger always has a team. What's the use of a solo ranger?

Ya she was a ranger. She didn't fight because she had [cabbage] stats (66 def, may have even been ranged impure) but she was ALWAYS with a ton of people.

Ya she was a ranger. She didn't fight because she had [cabbage] stats (66 def, may have even been ranged impure) but she was ALWAYS with a ton of people.

thats because almost everybody wanted to be in her team :wink:

thats because almost everybody wanted to be in her team :wink:

Eh, no idea why... there wasn't much difference between 85 ranged and 99 ranged at castle. I usually just switched worlds since the only fun thing would be fighting her but she always stayed maxed distance.

• 2 weeks later...

I started out in 2001 and could have been a rune plate pure in RSC. I did Dragon Slayer before magic was a requirement (i.e. before they made it where you couldn't trade quest items, meaning you couldn't buy the completed map and thus had to get telegrab).

td2sig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...